Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Classic Interface

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, as a designer I specialize in other designs (advertising mostly) a month ago or two months a client of "Gunz" asked me to design Interface, I'm loving the Gunz many years but I never took the trouble in design for one. I recently joined a "iGunz" project and I'll be recreating something. I've seen many designs Gunz and to be honest none of them like me because it has nothing to do with Gunz The duel and therefore both see what they have designed have grabbed the best ideas and I've been to one.

I seem to apply darkness and leave a bar would be perfect for the buttons, making another structure of the old Gunz also is very fashionable in the games apply what one calls "Glass Edition", yes, retaining the classic.

NVI341m - Classic Interface - RaGEZONE Forums

To conclude, the question is, how about this interface is becoming? clarifying that I still have to adjust the panels, perhaps a good stroke can make a difference minimum and know that really are there.

PD: Sorry for my bad english :junglejane:.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're on track but you should add some colors that stand out as practically the interface seems to be black and white

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You're on track but you should add some colors that stand out as practically the interface seems to be black and white

You have to understand the colors and see that not diminas that, the idea of creating something classic leads to this kind of dark colors brother, I use: black, dark gray, light gray, white. If it was something classic you would obviously need a color, but it is not what I thought. Anyway thanks for your opinion and suggestion.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to understand the colors and see that not diminas that, the idea of creating something classic leads to this kind of dark colors brother, I use: black, dark gray, light gray, white. If it was something classic you would obviously need a color, but it is not what I thought. Anyway thanks for your opinion and suggestion.

I understand but those colors the interface looks very opaque

Reaction score

He makes a point and so do you. Classic does tend to work with black and white. But it does seem very dull. A minimal amount of color would suffice.. anyways it looks nice so far, kiu.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
He makes a point and so do you. Classic does tend to work with black and white. But it does seem very dull. A minimal amount of color would suffice.. anyways it looks nice so far, kiu.

It's hard because I tried to add luminosities to the edges so that these panels look a minimal difference and do not know why you low quality Gunz all so chose to leave so simple.

Reaction score
It's hard because I tried to add luminosities to the edges so that these panels look a minimal difference and do not know why you low quality Gunz all so chose to leave so simple.

Designing is all about the designers creativity. It is hard I agree, especially with the interface provided in Gunz. Look at other designs for other games to gain some inspiration and ideas but don't follow the design as a whole. Design more than just the interface; make some loading screens, character select screen, etc etc. All this will compensate your design as a whole.

Back