Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My custom source

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"That code still belongs to them" ( You mean MAIET)

lol.

This is an amazing project that most of the people on here can only dream off.

Repack #3 source was full with bugs / memory leaks, he fixed them all and has a stable sourcecode / client.

"Rather it should be called "Repack # 3 Enhanced". This means all servers should be called GunZ the Duel and not fgunz?

Your whole story makes no sense.

I'm going to tell you this way, in that code there time invested and money if you don't know, don't give your opinion because you've never been in those projects and you don't know what was or what happened, quietly you look better.

Now everyone wants to have an opinion and they don't know what is being discussed, pathetic here, nobody asked for a lawyer.

Another thing, what part do you not understand that this code became an "Experiment" which engulfed everything and gave problems to all the experiments that were there, which was removed and then stayed behind and then gave it away if it no longer served, an example Of course, the war clan did not start because a line has been removed and who knows what else has been removed.

Now they are all developers so fixes something they seem pathetic.

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to tell you this way, in that code there time invested and money if you don't know, don't give your opinion because you've never been in those projects and you don't know what was or what happened, quietly you look better.

Now everyone wants to have an opinion and they don't know what is being discussed, pathetic here, nobody asked for a lawyer.

Another thing, what part do you not understand that this code became an "Experiment" which engulfed everything and gave problems to all the experiments that were there, which was removed and then stayed behind and then gave it away if it no longer served, an example Of course, the war clan did not start because a line has been removed and who knows what else has been removed.

Not only is that, now they say that I am you and that you are me if they knew that you owned PlayGunZ and we were co-workers on the server.

Do not waste your time with people who have just entered this I told sharpshot that it remains in him if he releases or not I do not care but as long as he leaves credits to those who touched that code and the list is long, the code It hurt because there were many hands there, I released it because it no longer served me and I have a better one and I have nothing to lose.

I am fresh, also I do not know what they argue.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah give me more hate guys! Thats what i was looking for! Lol
seriously, your ugly opinions doesnt matter to me at all , because i keep work on these files any way :)
And its going to be awesome!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah give me more hate guys! Thats what i was looking for! Lol
seriously, your ugly opinions doesnt matter to me at all , because i keep work on these files any way :)
And its going to be awesome!

Hell yeah! can't wait to see more.

They're probably just jealous, never achieved something without any bugs / mem leaks.

I'll let this slip since it will be a endless discussion.

Great job on this and keep doing it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hell yeah! can't wait to see more.

They're probably just jealous, never achieved something without any bugs / mem leaks.

I'll let this slip since it will be a endless discussion.

Great job on this and keep doing it.

Thanks bro <3 !

Reaction score

To be honest, i think you need to calm down.
At least he's continuing the development.. If it's broken, or doesn't work, who cares? What is it to you?
At the end of the day, the source code all originated from the same place.
Let him do what he wants, as long as it's not sold off to anyone, there's no harm.

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
At least he's continuing the development.. If it's broken, or doesn't work, who cares? What is it to you?
Let him do what he wants, as long as it's not sold off to anyone, there's no harm.

That is a good point for me, a comment worth reading here is good.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"That code still belongs to them" ( You mean MAIET)

lol.

This is an amazing project that most of the people on here can only dream off.

Repack #3 source was full with bugs / memory leaks, he fixed them all and has a stable sourcecode / client.

"Rather it should be called "Repack # 3 Enhanced". This means all servers should be called GunZ the Duel and not fgunz?

Your whole story makes no sense.

I don't know but your comment has a lot to talk about because first of all I hate you, I don't have you, you are not who and if I didn't have it, you are ridiculous.

And for my friend with a programmer profile, do not waste time with me and focus on your server that day by day is spoiling young developer I don't know where you came from but I want to tell you that I'm not jealous, that's for a child, it's easy to take a code clean and start from 0 and without memory leaks and new ideas, nothing to copy and paste and modify, new and clear ideas but for my gunz it is not like before because there are better goals, better games, ect ... that side.

Loser kisses.

Do not worry that will happen, if there they are selling the code of some servers that were leaked because they would not sell this, the truth does not surprise me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't know but your comment has a lot to talk about because first of all I hate you, I don't have you, you are not who and if I didn't have it, you are ridiculous.

And for my friend with a programmer profile, do not waste time with me and focus on your server that day by day is spoiling young developer I don't know where you came from but I want to tell you that I'm not jealous, that's for a child, it's easy to take a code clean and start from 0 and without memory leaks and new ideas, nothing to copy and paste and modify, new and clear ideas but for my gunz it is not like before because there are better goals, better games, ect ... that side.

Loser kisses.

Do not worry that will happen, if there they are selling the code of some servers that were leaked because they would not sell this, the truth does not surprise me.

why you keep comment here?

regarding money you can be sure i wont sell my work, i already work as a programmer full time
hired, so trust me, the money can be earned from gunz is nothing for me and not worth selling my project :)
i do it just for the fun and maybe it will be releases when im done, if ill decide to release it at the end

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Some Updates from the last two weeks for keeping the thread alive! :)

Added 5 new game modifiers:
Ghost
Grappling Hook
No Damage
ESP
Must Bow - means that at each round start, damage is disabled until all the players Bowed

sharpshot - My custom source - RaGEZONE Forums

Added Recent Maps / Favourite Maps - each time you start a game as the stage master, the map you play is saved in config.xml under the recent maps, and will be available in the Stage UI for quick selection, ordered by most recent first

Added Keys Map explanation for replay and spectating (at the top left corner of the screen when pressing the Scoreboard)

Added Bad and Terrible character image quality to options (Terrible char mode in picture)

Battle Royale and CTF game modes show only their supported maps in the stage map list
Fixed few more bugs
Added some items to all shops

Next features will be:
1. Screenshot Viewer In Game
2. Round MVP System - by K/D and Damage Received/Sent ratio
3. Players Ranking board in game
4. Mail System
5. Radio Chat

Last edited:
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
I think that this Must Bow system should be left only for Duel Match and Duel Tournamen for 1 vs 1.
And then the rest are already things that existed but of course you modified them, not bad.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think that this Must Bow system should be left only for Duel Match and Duel Tournamen for 1 vs 1.
And then the rest are already things that existed but of course you modified them, not bad.

My feature supports any game mode, so if someone in the future would like to restrict it for specific games it will be easily possible.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Reordered The game modifiers view, and added tooltips everywhere

really good job, I have a source without any bug 0% too, because I worked it from the source of jur13n it has almost 70% of what your source has( I don't work more it anymore for time) ,I would like that at some point you release your source but it really is a good job taking into account the honeycomb of bugs you used as a source.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
really good job, I have a source without any bug 0% too, because I worked it from the source of jur13n it has almost 70% of what your source has( I don't work more it anymore for time) ,I would like that at some point you release your source but it really is a good job taking into account the honeycomb of bugs you used as a source.

thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Already got more cool updates which ill share here soon :)

Some Updates!

Created a new Screenshot Viewer! with a button from the lobby

Now stage master can change the stage name, change/remove the stage password, and change the game modifiers from inside the stage! without creating a new stage! for no-master players in stage, this window is Read Only and they can see the current settings (Removed the old Chat Messages i had in stage chat for writing the game modifiers)!
Also, added to stage name a (Public) and (Private) suffix so you can know if the game is password protected anytime!

Added RECORDING message with duration on top of screen, added view of the Stage settings near scoreboard, added game modifiers view navigation with + / - so it will not write more than 10 per page (used to override the chat when too many game modifiers was active)

Changed the First Person Shooter game modifier to really look like first person shooters! (cs1.6 like!)

Added suiciding kill feed with custom skull image!

Added CW+Playerwars Map Vote Banner Images (thanks to ilmar for helping!)

Last edited:
Back