Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ELU Blender Exporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja Goblin
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is a function called elu_triangulate_mesh which converts a quad mesh to a tri mesh but it sounds like it hasn't done it's job so do it manually before exporting.
I actually splitted every face already but still gives me the same error :/
I could redo the model but you know ... i dont realy like to.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
One thing I noticed, is if you export the Gunz elu model as obj, then import it to another software or Blender, it shows up as nothing.

I assume it's something to do with opening up the ELU file or some crap.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
One thing I noticed, is if you export the Gunz elu model as obj, then import it to another software or Blender, it shows up as nothing.

I assume it's something to do with opening up the ELU file or some crap.

Ive done it before o.o. Especially with like umm 3ds... are you sure your doing the whole process correctly

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I try to export clothing and get

"Import error : No module named BPyMesh"

???

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
any update to this? or at least could anyone help me define it to use shader 1.0 class?

Reaction score
I export and save over a existing .elu but when i save it ask for a version number i put 4-7 they all don't work . They the script fails WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back