Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ Web Application - PHP 7+ | Bootstrap | MVC

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I decided to start this type of project with the intention of stimulating and contributing to the entire web area of that game.
Visibly all the websites available in this area are as old as the game itself, and for this reason, this project initially comes with the idea of supplying, at least technically.

A whole structure has already been developed (as if it were a miniframework ), so that a complete application can be developed with the least possible effort. It is too early to say all the features that this project will have, but don't worry, we will have something complete.

I am not good with the visual part and currently i do not have much time to bring something more modern and for that reason i will be using the Bootstrap framework, if someone wants to contribute to the project, it will be made available on GitHub and you can contribute.

PHP -> Completed and Working:

Register: 100%
User Authentication: 60%

Bootstrap pages:

Register & Register Sucess
• Index: Started (preview soon)

Installation:
Soon

Preview:
resgister - GunZ Web Application - PHP 7+ | Bootstrap | MVC - RaGEZONE Forums
register-sucess - GunZ Web Application - PHP 7+ | Bootstrap | MVC - RaGEZONE Forums

Ps: some parts are in BR, but soon i will update to english :D:
Ps²: later i will update this topic with basic information on how to run this project for those who don't know.

The project is available on my GitHub, and if you want to contribute, either way, just access it or send me a private message

GitHub:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It is simple and beautiful :8:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It is simple and beautiful :8:

Thanks!
If you have time and want to make a simple contribution, you could make a simple logo for this project. Anything, call me on discord. My cell phone has my wife ._. '

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks!
If you have time and want to make a simple contribution, you could make a simple logo for this project. Anything, call me on discord. My cell phone has my wife ._. '
Okay, I'll get in touch with you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great contribution to the GunZ community!
If you ever need something GFX or code related hit me up!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Okay, I'll get in touch with you.

Okay.

Great contribution to the GunZ community!
If you ever need something GFX or code related hit me up!

Every contribution is very welcome.

My biggest wish would be to develop something with a more modern look to make it available to the whole community, however, it is not my best specialty and I do not have so much time to do this alone, so I am using bootstrap.

But as this is not a project that I will let die, in the future it is very likely that I will migrate from bootstrap to some custom template.

Back