Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

improved chain-reaction skill parry with effect(to updated)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

EVOLUTE OF CUSTOMS>

Development trend and custom blend into styles.

chain-reaction skill and its development.

with the intention of adding an effect to the combat mechanism.

FAQ:

does this cross with Gunz source?

No. it's completely compatible with the original game, as well as with the Korean style.
boosts do not dissipate or affect them at source, but as a new level as a separate skill.

this could be called natural in accordance with glitches (Korean style) as well as an additional part of the original styles that is controlled solely by the unique styles of the game to bend and change the animation, but I have brought them up so that the k-style glitches would be used in their entirety and not just the ones that were accidentally left out in the beginning.

including 4 new features or skills additional for each different type of melee weapon.

using only one key after the normal game move in addition, which allows 2 different moves as animation.
when the flip skill is pressed, you can choose to either press fire or block to activate these extra skills for swords.
+The skill also adapts to the dash, so you can do a Rush block move without an extra and in itself useless flip block dash combination, just by pressing the flip skill you can activate it to move freely as if you had a dagger in your hand during the dash.

Pending:
50% parry area increasing to by 25% around parry.
towards the direction the character is looking.

->> 75% successful recoiling of guarded area in combat.

reduce the animation lock time and cancellation after using the skill.

adjustments to improve make the animation process have the leaning ability loaning and to live constant in the action. >>

<<*
appropriateness to stay in sync and in step with loanee of animated.
corrected:
skill leap limited to normal height in the game.

More than half of the items have been prepared and work without crashes as they should. but some aspects of the operation have not yet been corrected and put into operation with the already existing corrections.

Questionables:

Gladiator's mode have modification for VANILLA-flip skill (6% chance to hit)
-with a random chance of succeeding when used for another.

suggestion to visit video url cut to the part related to the stuff.

I will update this article whenever I can, so apologies for the limited content of the first publication.

I will include the part for source to enable enchanted guard-area in the end.

I don't care if someone gets their own ideas for their project from this, I think it's a good thing if interest opens up for others too.

-N

Last edited:
Back