Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make server Gunz in Windows 11 + SQL Server 2018

Reaction score

Source + Database + Client + Server included

thanks for the wonderful 100 ads :)) + crypter+Malware and viruses on these files. good job
VIRUS TOTAL SCAN ON ALL FILES:
SERVER FILE:
CLIENT: CLEAN SCAN
SOURCE:
DATABASE: CLEAN SCAN

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the wonderful 100 ads :)) + crypter+Malware and viruses on these files. good job
VIRUS TOTAL SCAN ON ALL FILES:
SERVER FILE:
CLIENT: CLEAN SCAN
SOURCE:
DATABASE: CLEAN SCAN

Same here. Do you know if in this forum you can download a Gunz server without viruses? I mean, I'm looking for a tutorial to make a Gunz server, but I only come across viruses or Trojans and I don't know which tutorial is safe and which isn't anymore. I want to create a basic Gunz server.

Reaction score
Same here. Do you know if in this forum you can download a Gunz server without viruses? I mean, I'm looking for a tutorial to make a Gunz server, but I only come across viruses or Trojans and I don't know which tutorial is safe and which isn't anymore. I want to create a basic Gunz server.

im also looking for a clean gunz server file. i let u know if i got one. im still searching.

Back