Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MTA:SA] [GM] OwlGaming Roleplay 6.6.4.1 (2020 version)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Finally i can release the latest version of OwlGaming Roleplay gamemode from 2020. This version it was before OwlGaming has died and got shut down on MTA.

DOWNLOAD:

That server is dead. But that doesnt mean other people cannot do back the old days. So, this release is useful.

OwlGaming is based on: Valhalla Gaming, Root Gaming, United Gaming, Owl Gaming and therefore the newest version has the most grown codebase over the years of many developments.

This is newer than the other release in Ragezone (OwlGaming 2014 version 4.3.4.6) and contains so much improvements and developments more since that old one. I will show some proof of the latest: (It contains full git files tracking, so i can show big part of the changelog since the old release on ragezone):

GIF

Database SQL files in the download, folder: "db sql structures"

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Finally i can release the latest version of OwlGaming Roleplay gamemode from 2020. This version it was before OwlGaming has died and got shut down on MTA.

DOWNLOAD:

That server is dead. But that doesnt mean other people cannot do back the old days. So, this release is useful.

OwlGaming is based on: Valhalla Gaming, Root Gaming, United Gaming, Owl Gaming and therefore the newest version has the most grown codebase over the years of many developments.

This is newer than the other release in Ragezone (OwlGaming 2014 version 4.3.4.6) and contains so much improvements and developments more since that old one. I will show some proof of the latest: (It contains full git files tracking, so i can show big part of the changelog since the old release on ragezone):

GIF

Database SQL files in the download, folder: "db sql structures"

ich kann keine verbindun aufbauen , obwohl ich es wie immer mache..

IST Dieses script zu 100% ?

oder sind die datenbanken fehlerhaft ?

I have a problem with the database

he doesn't want to conceten on the server

Xaamp as a server
and navicat

database imported

but always mistakes without end

is the script running?

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does the sql databases work with PHPMYADMIN or only with MySQL workbench cuz for me PHPMYADMIN is much easier to work with.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have problem with login in account.
ERROR: Infinite/too long execution (apps)
ERROR: Aborting; infinite running script in apps
Thanks for help.
yessmta - [MTA:SA] [GM] OwlGaming Roleplay 6.6.4.1 (2020 version) - RaGEZONE Forums

yessmta - [MTA:SA] [GM] OwlGaming Roleplay 6.6.4.1 (2020 version) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I have been working on the old version since 2014 I saw that you published the new version that I downloaded. the problem is that I can not get it to work while on the old version I use it perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edi

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Finally i can release the latest version of OwlGaming Roleplay gamemode from 2020. This version it was before OwlGaming has died and got shut down on MTA.DOWNLOAD: That server is dead. But that doesnt mean other people cannot do back the old days. So, this release is useful.OwlGaming is based on: Valhalla Gaming, Root Gaming, United Gaming, Owl Gaming and therefore the newest version has the most grown codebase over the years of many developments.This is newer than the other release in Ragezone (OwlGaming 2014 version 4.3.4.6) and contains so much improvements and developments more since that old one. I will show some proof of the latest: (It contains full git files tracking, so i can show big part of the changelog since the old release on ragezone): GIF Database SQL files in the download, folder: "db sql structures"
how to connect the database to the server?

Back