Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] [SA:MP] How To Make SAMP Server + Pictures!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, I am kinda new in this forums but I am really good with SA-MP. So today ill teach you how to make a SA-MP server!

Lets start.

1.Go to
propilot - [Tutorial] [SA:MP] How To Make SAMP Server + Pictures! - RaGEZONE Forums

2.Press "Downloads"

3.Now press on "SA-MP 0.3a R8 Windows Server" could be different in the next month or year...

propilot - [Tutorial] [SA:MP] How To Make SAMP Server + Pictures! - RaGEZONE Forums

4.Press Download or what ever and save it.

5.Open the file

6.Create a new folder and extract the files

7.Open "server.cfg" open it with "Notepad"

8.Start changing...

9.Start the server

~I skipped the fortforwrd part!~

11.That your server ip

12.Add the IP to your fav list with your port at the end!

~If You Need fetcher Assistance I can do "Live-Remote" or "support throw forum" or just "PM" me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [TUT]How To Make SAMP Server + Picuters!

When I try to connect to my hamachi IP or 127.0.0.1 it connects to regular GTA and when I use my wan ip it doesn't show it as a online server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] [SA:MP] How To Make SAMP Server + Pictuers!

It connects to a non-server. The actual game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

No idea but I can connect to other servers fine.

Reaction score

that is really weird :s never heard of something like that before..
and it seems the sa-mp wiki is down again so i won't find answers there too i guess :s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well I fixed that problem but now I have no idea how to do anything administrative I'm like completely lost. Maybe you could like teamview me?

Reaction score

Well I fixed that problem but now I have no idea how to do anything administrative I'm like completely lost. Maybe you could like teamview me?
you can edit your server configuration file to choose gamemodes and stuff like that (please look around here in the guides section)
and you can also look up some commands for your gamemode to do administrative tasks that are more related to your gamemode

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I got it all handled I'm a pretty good coder for GTA now but I need help to make players enter the same world when you go into a house,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I got it all handled I'm a pretty good coder for GTA now but I need help to make players enter the same world when you go into a house,

As i remember,that can be done using SetPlayerVirtualWorld
Im not 100% sure, i've moved onto Cabal now :w00t:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you please help me? well i cant understand, i think i have done something wrong

Back