Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arieth_S6.dll Unpack + IDA Pseudocode decompiled

Reaction score
Decompiling this was better. thank you
Now lack of Decompilation adapt the code to better be understood

Ex:

void __declspec(naked) gObjMainEffectEx(int aIndex, int iEffect)
{
}

@Mauro07 you have .bmd's for Wings AriethMu?

Sorry I not have.. but.. not is difficult create new wings models for this source or modify source seted nodes on models by SNOT wing 4 arieth.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sobieh hidden bmds somewhere else as far i remember it was .pak file ;)

so yea load bmds or smd unless u find original arieth client.

Reaction score
sobieh hidden bmds somewhere else as far i remember it was .pak file ;)

so yea load bmds or smd unless u find original arieth client.

You are right, someone should have at least one patch AriethMu

PS: I also remember the models, were hidden in a file called: data.paq in the folder: "C:\AriethMu\data\ data.paq", but the original wings textures in: "Data\Custom\Wings\XXX.ozj "

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one has the Client Arieth Mu Season 5/6?

IDA Decompile Main 1.08C Kor (=

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I down a patch from: MU Ha Noi of: GamethuVN, they use too: Arieth Custom Wings + other things more.. but your bmd encripted and data.paq file not exist :D sure Laudi have sobieh sources xD

good artist copy, great artist steal right Mauro ?:D

looool, sure thing that laudi coded his own, check his other client mods, but u can try pm tomatoes he used arieth dll, just idk if with Love Royal swords or only w4 from s5.

If some1 can up s6e3 client of arieth with Royal & New sockets items would be great cuz sobieh deleted all of mu work...

Reaction score
good artist copy, great artist steal right Mauro ?:D

looool, sure thing that laudi coded his own, check his other client mods, but u can try pm tomatoes he used arieth dll, just idk if with Love Royal swords or only w4 from s5.

If some1 can up s6e3 client of arieth with Royal & New sockets items would be great cuz sobieh deleted all of mu work...

I try to make contact with: Tomatoes, but.. he not connected here.. and I can't register and login on: Vietnam forums... :S

PS: I don't have bad intentions, simply am a person who does not like to study much be reading books, but I like the investigation of things. this sources are very interesting... for all. for this reason that is I started with this thread.

Last edited:
NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All topics who are this or any other way related to Mauro7 turns into drama :D Something is wrong with this community...

PS. here are 99% of copy/paste coders and how can u blame Mauro07, if u fucker do the same? :D or if u copy from Deathway, Webzens sources, its does not counts? :D
My2Cent.

Mather of fact.. I have a lot of friends and we always share our "Work" knowledge with each other.. I think its the only key to success.. Like u it or no!
R.I.P Bill Gates

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
are you talk to me?
if that case, you know if i use deathwar src?
if your are copy paste developer, is your problem not mine
Who talk about much about something 99% on cases just talk...

i dont blame mauro07, he maybe need try do something by your self
always asking for sources isnt no be a coder.... like delphi coders, u know

Kiosani - Arieth_S6.dll Unpack + IDA Pseudocode decompiled - RaGEZONE Forums

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Stop the offtopic or I'll start giving infraction points, stick on the topic please!

PS: mauka is not a copy paste developer, if he wants he can be #1 coder in this section and make everyone else look noob, stop making accuses without proofs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
PS. here are 99% of copy/paste coders and how can u blame Mauro07, if u fucker do the same? :D or if u copy from Deathway, Webzens sources, its does not counts? :D
My2Cent.

i agree. 100%, all those private servers out there are using the same base server source, same code, maybe changing items/dmg/exp or some maps details like terrain walking area, but they are all the same.

and of course, i can prove it, since all those bugs i've found in the past, were working in every single version, from season 1 to 6, like dupe methods, crashing GS/CS, kick players (no flood method poop), etc.

they work in every version, no matter ICNG, titashittech, custom private servers, etc. Dupe methods were working even in GMO and u know it :laugh:

so, if u exploit a vulnerability, and u find that the same exploit method is working on every server u test, then the obvious conclusion is that every server is using the same poop base source code, and of course, they say they all have

their own implementation, but of course, they don't know what they are talking about. Like most people here, everyone talks, but everyone copy/paste crap from someone else code. And the reason is very simple, for coding, u need knowledge, and for knowledge u need two things, study + effort. Most people here did not go to collage, and don't want to make an effort. :):

related to the topic, i don't think there is something useful in spending time trying to modify a client effect, mauro u will spend a lot of time trying to understand a client which was code 10 years ago, so there is no purpose to do it.

if you want to really understand whats going on down there, try to hook most of OpenGL functions, like changing matrix (WVP Matrix), change render state, etc, then hook Loop(int time) function or Update(int time) function, redirect it to your dll src code, and from that code try to draw a triangle on screen (using the opengl functions hooked before), then return from dll the actual loop or update function and let the game do its job.

if u can see a triangle, means that u have build something like an engine (small graphic engine) over mu's game engine, after that, if you can find wings position (bone, nodes, whatever) from main (just find it using ollydbg), then u can use it as a reference and draw your simple triangle in that position, then, replace the triangle, put an effect in that place, like a particle emitter and u are done! (google terms: particle emitter, triangle, shader, vertex shader, etc etc etc :closedeyes::closedeyes:)

the key point here, is to understand OpenGL.

i've done this actually, but then i realized that it is easier to build something from scratch than modify someone else's crap, so i created my own client.

if u do what i'm saying, u wont need help from anyone and u are not the one that's gonna be trolled, u are gonna be THE TROLL:cool:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw, ill be impartial here, why all ppl wanna flame some other ppl, let him try to decode and understand the code, he only wants to understand things, if you are not agree with his method then try to help him, dont start a war with others...
Also for us we try to understand things of main and make the same thing of he wanna make but with wz code, so its the same, copy one or other its the same...
My wish for the next post of other will be help or simple dont post anything....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, apart from all offensive to me, I mean, that right now I'm working a lot, to achieve reconstruct a functional source code starting this decompilation, so here as soon as I can finish it (if I can), I think share with all of you guys. :rolleyes: :thumbup: :w00t:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
mauro07 add me on skype:
yasx6000

i will help you but not do for you

edit:
here i left decompile main 1.08A under new version of ida(better OUTPUT)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mauro07 add me on skype:
yasx6000

i will help you but not do for you

edit:
here i left decompile main 1.08A under new version of ida(better OUTPUT)

hm, where you got the new version of ida? i am trying to got it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm, where you got the new version of ida? i am trying to got it.

google this:

Hex-Rays IDA Pro_Advanced_6.1_full+Hex-Rays_1.5_+_SDK_+_ FLAIR

edit: anyway, a simple "tool" is useless if you are using it without any background knowledge.
i can do almost everything i want with ollydbg, and ida 5.0, no need for newer versions or extra plugins so...

Back