Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arieth_S6.dll Unpack + IDA Pseudocode decompiled

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
google this:

edit: anyway, a simple "tool" is useless if you are using it without any background knowledge.
i can do almost everything i want with ollydbg, and ida 5.0, no need for newer versions or extra plugins so...

Yes 6.1 its lastest public but i ask because he can have lastest 6.4 or 6.5 ida version with 1.8 or 1.9 decompiler version (better output).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well with the help of: PE Explorer 1.99 R6, I could unpack: Arieth_S6.dll (which was packed with: UPX 3.0.4) to decompile it using: Hex Rays IDA Pro + Hex Rays now for those who believe that this is useful to them, here I leave the version of main.exe for which this dll is functional it is: 1.08.29 (Korean protocol) -> Season 6.2

Here I leave all: Arieth_S6.dll (Packed) + Arieth_S6-Unpacked.dll + IDA Pseudocode (C file)

Link (MEGA)

Mirror (Mediafire):

PS: My idea is that together we can do something good for this and well I think it goes without saying, that I personally what most interests me is the part of the effects applied on the wings, but please don't forget guys, there's more of an interesting thing in this library.

PS 2: The reason for creating this thread, is simple really.. as many of you know I am a NEWBIE, and really if I have to be honest I don't have sufficient knowledge in order to understand myself everything sobieh wrote in this library, well after all is a lot code, so here hopefully by a once someone in the community wants to collaborate, so that all have something good and not just a few.

Sorry for my bad English :):
_

i got it full 1.08.27+patch , but how to use ida find offset?pls

Last edited by a moderator:
Back