Arieth_S6.dll Unpack + IDA Pseudocode decompiled

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    True MemberRank
    May 2006 Join Date
    Montevideo - UruguayLocation
    461Posts

Re: Arieth_S6.dll Unpack + IDA Pseudocode decompiled

are you talk to me?
    if that case, you know if i use deathwar src?
    if your are copy paste developer, is your problem not mine
    Who talk about much about something 99% on cases just talk...

i dont blame mauro07, he maybe need try do something by your self
    always asking for sources isnt no be a coder.... like delphi coders, u know

Stop the offtopic or I'll start giving infraction points, stick on the topic please!

PS: mauka is not a copy paste developer, if he wants he can be #1 coder in this section and make everyone else look noob, stop making accuses without proofs.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    Complex plane.Location
    202Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mauka View Post
    PS. here are 99% of copy/paste coders and how can u blame Mauro07, if u fucker do the same? :D or if u copy from Deathway, Webzens sources, its does not counts? :D
    My2Cent.
    i agree. 100%, all those private servers out there are using the same base server source, same code, maybe changing items/dmg/exp or some maps details like terrain walking area, but they are all the same.

and of course, i can prove it, since all those bugs i've found in the past, were working in every single version, from season 1 to 6, like dupe methods, crashing GS/CS, kick players (no flood method shit), etc.

they work in every version, no matter ICNG, titashittech, custom private servers, etc. Dupe methods were working even in GMO and u know it

so, if u exploit a vulnerability, and u find that the same exploit method is working on every server u test, then the obvious conclusion is that every server is using the same shit base source code, and of course, they say they all have

their own implementation, but of course, they don't know what they are talking about. Like most people here, everyone talks, but everyone copy/paste crap from someone else code. And the reason is very simple, for coding, u need knowledge, and for knowledge u need two things, study + effort. Most people here did not go to collage, and don't want to make an effort.

related to the topic, i don't think there is something useful in spending time trying to modify a client effect, mauro u will spend a lot of time trying to understand a client which was code 10 years ago, so there is no purpose to do it.

if you want to really understand whats going on down there, try to hook most of OpenGL functions, like changing matrix (WVP Matrix), change render state, etc, then hook Loop(int time) function or Update(int time) function, redirect it to your dll src code, and from that code try to draw a triangle on screen (using the opengl functions hooked before), then return from dll the actual loop or update function and let the game do its job.

if u can see a triangle, means that u have build something like an engine (small graphic engine) over mu's game engine, after that, if you can find wings position (bone, nodes, whatever) from main (just find it using ollydbg), then u can use it as a reference and draw your simple triangle in that position, then, replace the triangle, put an effect in that place, like a particle emitter and u are done! (google terms: particle emitter, triangle, shader, vertex shader, etc etc etc )

the key point here, is to understand OpenGL.

i've done this actually, but then i realized that it is easier to build something from scratch than modify someone else's crap, so i created my own client.

if u do what i'm saying, u wont need help from anyone and u are not the one that's gonna be trolled, u are gonna be THE TROLL
    Last edited by GM-Andromeda; 13-12-13 at 01:44 AM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    193Posts

Everything needs a basis to begin. =]

True MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    KryptonLocation
    269Posts

btw, ill be impartial here, why all ppl wanna flame some other ppl, let him try to decode and understand the code, he only wants to understand things, if you are not agree with his method then try to help him, dont start a war with others...
    Also for us we try to understand things of main and make the same thing of he wanna make but with wz code, so its the same, copy one or other its the same...
    My wish for the next post of other will be help or simple dont post anything....
    Last edited by IcaruS; 12-12-13 at 08:58 PM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2004 Join Date
    1,726Posts

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say...
    Success is dangerous. One begins to copy oneself, and to copy oneself is more dangerous than to copy others. It leads to sterility.
    Last edited by mauka; 12-12-13 at 11:34 PM.
    "Nobody ever died of hard work", they say. But why take the risk? (Ronald Reagan)
    Code:
    http://patch-ggp.muonline.webzen.net/(version)/up_list.zip

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,262Posts

Well, apart from all offensive to me, I mean, that right now I'm working a lot, to achieve reconstruct a functional source code starting this decompilation, so here as soon as I can finish it (if I can), I think share with all of you guys.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    IsraelLocation
    286Posts

mauro07 add me on skype:
    yasx6000

i will help you but not do for you

edit:
    here i left decompile main 1.08A under new version of ida(better OUTPUT)
    Download Main 1.08A+ Decompile.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Last edited by NanoGuy; 13-12-13 at 12:18 PM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    126Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NanoGuy View Post
    mauro07 add me on skype:
    yasx6000

i will help you but not do for you

edit:
    here i left decompile main 1.08A under new version of ida(better OUTPUT)
    Download Main 1.08A+ Decompile.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    hm, where you got the new version of ida? i am trying to got it.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    Complex plane.Location
    202Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xute View Post
    hm, where you got the new version of ida? i am trying to got it.
    google this:

Hex-Rays IDA Pro_Advanced_6.1_full+Hex-Rays_1.5_+_SDK_+_ FLAIR
    edit: anyway, a simple "tool" is useless if you are using it without any background knowledge.
    i can do almost everything i want with ollydbg, and ida 5.0, no need for newer versions or extra plugins so...

MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    126Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GM-Andromeda View Post
    google this:

edit: anyway, a simple "tool" is useless if you are using it without any background knowledge.
    i can do almost everything i want with ollydbg, and ida 5.0, no need for newer versions or extra plugins so...
    Yes 6.1 its lastest public but i ask because he can have lastest 6.4 or 6.5 ida version with 1.8 or 1.9 decompiler version (better output).

True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    305Posts

reupload link please

Quote Originally Posted by laulinh2 View Post
    reupload link please
    man are you serious?
    This topic is from 20013 daamn!!

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    53Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiosani View Post
    Well with the help of: PE Explorer 1.99 R6, I could unpack: Arieth_S6.dll (which was packed with: UPX 3.0.4) to decompile it using: Hex Rays IDA Pro + Hex Rays now for those who believe that this is useful to them, here I leave the version of main.exe for which this dll is functional it is: 1.08.29 (Korean protocol) -> Season 6.2

Here I leave all: Arieth_S6.dll (Packed) + Arieth_S6-Unpacked.dll + IDA Pseudocode (C file)

Link (MEGA)

https://mega.co.nz/#!uVpHiBZC!SfROBH...8Xj4wl_l7Gstk4

Mirror (Mediafire):

Arieth_S6

PS: My idea is that together we can do something good for this and well I think it goes without saying, that I personally what most interests me is the part of the effects applied on the wings, but please don't forget guys, there's more of an interesting thing in this library.

PS 2: The reason for creating this thread, is simple really.. as many of you know I am a NEWBIE, and really if I have to be honest I don't have sufficient knowledge in order to understand myself everything sobieh wrote in this library, well after all is a lot code, so here hopefully by a once someone in the community wants to collaborate, so that all have something good and not just a few.

Sorry for my bad English
    _

i got it full 1.08.27+patch , but how to use ida find offset?pls
    Last edited by KarLi; 29-08-21 at 02:55 PM. Reason: keep discussions in this forum or PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement