Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Codex V5 (C++ full Source code)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
titansmu
How to prevent from killing threads on process hacker?

Adding process hacker on detection database, using antikill scans / .exe / .dll / statup protection, also try to use server ban features too.

not stable

Do you have downloaded it again?

Shichibukai
Does this work on other games?

Works on any .exe .dll file that you can make a hook.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
File link updated:

ShellExecute(NULL, "open", "iexplore.exe", carrega.HackSplash_WebSite, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);

to:

ShellExecute(NULL, "open", carrega.HackSplash_WebSite, NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);

Like V4, V5 now open defalt webrowser.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
File link updated:

ShellExecute(NULL, "open", "iexplore.exe", carrega.HackSplash_WebSite, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);

to:

ShellExecute(NULL, "open", carrega.HackSplash_WebSite, NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);

Like V4, V5 now open defalt webrowser.

Please download link V5.....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Amigo, porque quando eu abro o HxD Editor com o Mu aberto ele não aparece o processo na memória?
Não consigo achar o processo do mu no HxD com o mu aberto...

---
English
Friend, because when I open the HxD Editor with open Mu it does not appear the process in memory?
I can not find mu process in HxD with open mu ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Já tentei renomear o main para outro nome e mesmo assim não da!
Eu abro o mu sem a dll, minimizo o mu, abro o HxD e seleciono a memória... Mas o main não aparece lá :(

English
I've tried to rename the main to another name and still not of!
I open the mu without the dll, I minimize the mu, open the HxD and select the memory ... But the main not appear there :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks

Vou usar o HxD para pegar os Hex do serial, que tem um vídeo no seu canal para colocar o serial na dll... por isto estou tentando!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
musylphid.exe don't work on my computer Lucas, double click and nothing happens...

Do you run HxD as a computer administrator? App that run as user permission have no access to app that run with admin rights.

Try to start HxD as administrator.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in ASLR_and_Win_Sturtup.cpp , got this error

4l7LB3t - Codex V5  (C++ full Source code) - RaGEZONE Forums

have any solution for solve it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Do you are using visual studio 2010?

For me, it looks like some kind of visual studio problem (something missing), becouse nobody relate this kind of problem untill now. Think about, more than 2000 downloads, and nobody have this problem on codes.

I think, maybe your problem are on your VS instalation. Try to install VS 2010...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think someone can still bypass this.. Is there any solution to encrypt my .dll or something to game.exe or any encryption method so that they cant able to bypass it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to KILL the Threads Heuristics and main.exe was without protection. It is to prevent this? Thank you.

Back