Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Arieth Mu Client Files Season 6 Episode 2 (Kor)

Reaction score
Good morning everyone, I will begin by trying to explain the reason for creating this new theme. I hope that all persons here (forum users) will first was readed all the pertinent information on the subject before beginning to make comments.

hd6I2Ia - [Development] Arieth Mu Client Files Season 6 Episode 2 (Kor) - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: I don't have the original logos, sorry... :blush:

- First Point (#1):
​I didn't make this topic... like a lack of respect towards:
Arieth Mu, or its creators:
sobieh & Aszmhodeus

In fact I'm a huge a big fan of their work, and possibly although in the past it maybe some persons be thinks on this way about me... that I had not any respect for their work, the truth was that yes. I have a big respect and admiration for them.

This topic should be taken by everyone... more as if it were a kind of tribute to them... and what they did there for him: 2010.

For those who know more about old school topics... the fact that in this topic I partially share material: Unpacked and/or Decompiled, referring to the work of the authors. It's only pertinent to the fact that the server is currently: OFF, and as many of you probably know:
sobieh accidentally deleted a lot of its files (source code). Referred to Arieth in the old days.

- Second Point (#2):
I'm not doing this to receive any kind of recognition from anyone here. It is simply out of nostalgia and fanaticism (harmless). Also because as many of you will remember, sobieh, was recognized by many here as one of the best (maybe the best of all), MU developer.
Basically he is to a: "Living Legend".
My intention is more than clear, but since there are people who say that an image is worth a thousand words, here I want to show what is of interest to me today:

ScreenShots:

3oaks3h - [Development] Arieth Mu Client Files Season 6 Episode 2 (Kor) - RaGEZONE Forums

vWuuYQM - [Development] Arieth Mu Client Files Season 6 Episode 2 (Kor) - RaGEZONE Forums

Downloads:

Arieth Mu Cracked Client Files:

2C57Bsx - [Development] Arieth Mu Client Files Season 6 Episode 2 (Kor) - RaGEZONE Forums

Arieth Mu Cracked Client Files (Google Drive Mirror):

aWQNVCS - [Development] Arieth Mu Client Files Season 6 Episode 2 (Kor) - RaGEZONE Forums

Arieth Mu Decompiled Client Files:

2C57Bsx - [Development] Arieth Mu Client Files Season 6 Episode 2 (Kor) - RaGEZONE Forums

Arieth Mu Packed Client Files:

Arieth Mu Unpacked Client Files:

Arieth Mu Season6 Client v3003 Full:

Direct Link to ALL Files Download:

PS 2: sobieh was back in: 2016... but I couldn't help him... (I hadn't really seen his topic in help section). He was looking for his Arieth Mu Original Client (the last 1.08C+), I have him today, specially thanks to: Shagoon, KarLi and myheart.

PS 3: I would also like to publicly thank to: navossoc, if it were not for him I would never have been able to find the original main 1.08C+ (Thanks bro).

thread:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/ariethmu-s6ep2-client-1117608/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
NN - Nord & Noob
Reaction score
I haved source of Arieth DLL, but deleted it. dint think its actual. rofl. Though it was written in delphi and itself code was ugly. Other day i go look, maybe still have on my external HDD

Reaction score

Hey mauka, can you fix the size of this main ?, I asked myheart to do it and he did it!, But the size is still wrong... (possibly because it is not 100% unpacking), although maybe... The unpacked binary it's fine. the size that I need is from exacts: 5,61 MB (original size of this main, but if this was unpacked). I tried several times to fix the PE header, but had no success.

PS: It is the same main that: FeN$x a.k.a. [INDG]FeN$x tried to rebuild after unpacking it, hahaha but he didn't succeed in finishing it... the truth is, I tried to use his main, but it didn't work in Windows 7... and Fenix never fix it either...Maybe this will motivate you to do it... Hahaha

Download My Unpacked 1.08.29 (Kor) Main & Partially Fixed Size by myheart (9,88 MB):

[INDG]FeN$x thread: https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/unpacked-cracked-rebuilded-1-08c-735735/index5.html

PS 2: Do you remember?

I sincerely tried to use their main which weighed 5.59 MB and the original from Arieth Mu weighed 5.61 MB. but at the same time I remember that you said this in the old days to: [INDG]FeN$x... that he hadn't rebuilt the IAT correctly. :lol:

Attachments

Last edited:
NN - Nord & Noob
Reaction score
Im not good in fixing sizes, removing chunk data, i never do it and most times i use scripts from tuts4you to unpack... Or simply dump the process, fix OEP (case of Themida) without unpacking.

PS. Fenix was crazy on masm ))) but him never, ever finished any of him project. Not anticheat, server emulator, nor client

PSS. Sobieh did tricky shits.. him fucked up a main.exe random funcs and restored stolen bytes from own DLL.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im not good in fixing sizes, removing chunk data, i never do it and most times i use scripts from tuts4you to unpack... Or simply dump the process, fix OEP (case of Themida) without unpacking.

PS. Fenix was crazy on masm ))) but him never, ever finished any of him project. Not anticheat, server emulator, nor client

PSS. Sobieh did tricky shits.. him fucked up a main.exe random funcs and restored stolen bytes from own DLL.

Oh poop it really would be nice if someone could remove the chunk data in this main, honestly it is tedious having to wait too long with ollydbg, for the process of: auto-analysis to finish... Well, you understand what I mean... It is not vitally important to have this main with that feature (100% re-built), but it would be quite useful, at least for me... to have all the original features of the Arieth client as it was in the old days... And also because it is better for can be able to hook the: Arieth_S6.dll (When I manages to finish unvirtualizing the section of it protected with Enigma). I'm looking at tuts4you tutorials as well to learn more about these Portable Executable related topics, but there really isn't much study material related to unpacking and unvirtualizing DLLs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
why is no one responding if this link i shared 3 years ago is this the client you are looking for or what else?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/ariethmu-s6ep2-client-1117608-post8716896/#post8716896

Kiosani - [Development] Arieth Mu Client Files Season 6 Episode 2 (Kor) - RaGEZONE Forums

English:
KarLi the client is fine, but sobieh... I was looking for a main.exe (1.08.29) Full Season 6.2 (Kor Protocol)... honestly... the client that was contibuted by you originally had a fake main: 1.04d Season 6.3 (GMO Protocol). and Arieth never had this version.I think this is because... some person (I don't know who)... tried to use the Arieth Client in a stupid way... Hahaha. I'm sorry but it's the truth. I'm not saying that it was you, it was probably someone else... but at least thanks to that person it was possible for us to recover the complete original Client, although without the original main.exe that's the strange thing hahaha, I would like to know what happened to it with the original main of this client... which was unpacked and completely re-built (Size: 5.61 MB). by sobieh obviously.
Spanish:
KarLi el cliente está bien, pero sobieh... Estaba buscando un main.exe (1.08.29) Full Season 6.2 (Kor Protocol)... honestamente... el cliente que fue aportado por tí originalmente tenía un main falso: 1.04d Season 6.3 (Gmo Protocol). y Arieth nunca tuvo esta versión. Creo que esto se debe a que... alguna persona (no sé quién)... intentó usar el Cliente Arieth de una manera estúpida... Jajaja. Lo siento pero es la verdad. No digo que fueras tú, probablemente fue otra persona... pero al menos gracias a esa persona nos fue posible recuperar el Cliente original completo, aunque sin el main.exe original eso es lo extraño jajaja, Me gustaría saber qué pasó con el main original de este cliente... el cual estaba desempaquetado y reconstruido completamente (Tamaño: 5,61 MB). por sobieh obviamente.

Hey mauka, can you fix the size of this main ?, I asked myheart to do it and he did it!, But the size is still wrong... (possibly because it is not 100% unpacking), although maybe... The unpacked binary it's fine. the size that I need is from exacts: 5,61 MB (original size of this main, but if this was unpacked). I tried several times to fix the PE header, but had no success.

PS: It is the same main that: FeN$x a.k.a. [INDG]FeN$x tried to rebuild after unpacking it, hahaha but he didn't succeed in finishing it... the truth is, I tried to use his main, but it didn't work in Windows 7... and Fenix never fix it either...Maybe this will motivate you to do it... Hahaha

Download My Unpacked 1.08.29 (Kor) Main & Partially Fixed Size by myheart (9,88 MB):

[INDG]FeN$x thread: https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/unpacked-cracked-rebuilded-1-08c-735735/index5.html

PS 2: Do you remember?

I sincerely tried to use their main which weighed 5.59 MB and the original from Arieth Mu weighed 5.61 MB. but at the same time I remember that you said this in the old days to: [INDG]FeN$x... that he hadn't rebuilt the IAT correctly. :lol:

English:
KarLi please try to read again this comment I made yesterday to mauka, the truth is that I had to re-translate and fix all the badly conjugated phrases (product of my very basic command of the english language)... I already apologized to all users by this... If before I was not well understood what I tried to explain, maybe now you understand better than what I was talking about yesterday to mauka.

Spanish:
KarLi por favor intentá volver a leer este comentario que le hice ayer a mauka, la verdad es que tuve que volver a traducir y arreglar todas las frases mal conjugadas (producto de mi dominio muy básico del idioma inglés)... ya me disculpé con todos los usuarios por esto... Si antes no se entendía bien lo que intenté explicar, quizás ahora entiendas mejor de lo que le hablé ayer a mauka.

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh poop it really would be nice if someone could remove the chunk data in this main, honestly it is tedious having to wait too long with ollydbg, for the process of: auto-analysis to finish... Well, you understand what I mean... It is not vitally important to have this main with that feature (100% re-built), but it would be quite useful, at least for me... to have all the original features of the Arieth client as it was in the old days... And also because it is better for can be able to hook the: Arieth_S6.dll (When I manages to finish unvirtualizing the section of it protected with Enigma). I'm looking at tuts4you tutorials as well to learn more about these Portable Executable related topics, but there really isn't much study material related to unpacking and unvirtualizing DLLs.

you don't need to unpack it just to hook a dll

Last edited:
Reaction score
you don't need to unpack it just to hook a dll

English:
Actually yes... for 2 reasons, the first is that the Arieth client DLL changes the bytes when the main hooked to it executes (I'm not sure about this but I think the IP is also redirected from there). and also my idea is to decompile the code part of this DLL that refers to the implementation of: "DUE01" or the custom shader programmed by: sobieh in the old days... I want to adapt this code for main: 1.04e GMO Season 6.3, more than anything because that way he would have Master Skill Tree for him: Fist Master. which I think does not have the Korean main 6.2 (1.08C+)

Spanish:
En realidad, sí... por 2 razones, la primera es que la DLL del cliente Arieth cambia los bytes cuando se ejecuta el main enganchado a ella (no estoy seguro de esto, pero creo que la IP también se redirige desde allí). y también mi idea es decompilar la parte del código de esta DLL que se refiere a la implementación de: "DUE01" o el sombreador personalizado programado por: sobieh en los viejos tiempos... Quiero adaptar este código para main: 1.04e GMO Season 6.3, más que nada porque de esa manera debería tener Master Skill Tree para él: Fist Master. que creo que no tiene el main koreano 6.2 (1.08C+)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Downloads:

Link not work, The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service. thank you

Reaction score
Downloads:

Link not work, The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service. thank you

English:
Thanks for the report, I just added a link to download for the cracked files at Google Drive, I will also fix the Media Fire download link and possibly also add other servers option like: MEGA.

PS: The Google Drive download link was added to the main topic.

Spanish:
Gracias por el informe, acabo de agregar un enlace para descargar los archivos crackeados en Google Drive, también arreglaré el enlace de descarga de Media Fire y posiblemente también agregaré otras opciones de servidores como: MEGA.

PD: El enlace de descarga de Google Drive fué añadido al tema principal.

Arieth Mu Cracked Client Files (Google Drive Mirror):

aWQNVCS - [Development] Arieth Mu Client Files Season 6 Episode 2 (Kor) - RaGEZONE Forums

he had it because he use main 1.04D not 1.08C+

English:
No myheart... sobieh used main 1.08.29 with korean protocol, I'm 100% sure of this. since I have an excellent memory of my days as a Player trying to crack this client to use with my own server files hahaha. But if that wasn't enough for you to believe me, just tell me and I'll upload some proofs of it.

Spanish:
No myheart... sobieh usó main 1.08.29 con protocolo coreano, estoy 100% seguro de esto. ya que tengo un excelente recuerdo de mis días como jugador tratando de crackear este cliente para usarlo con los archivos de mi propio servidor jajaja. Pero si eso no fue suficiente para que me creas, dímelo y subiré algunas pruebas de ello.

Attachments

Reaction score
Well not only Sobieh and Asz Was admin there.... and i still have server running :p

View attachment 168696

Okey, okey sorry :p now I have you added to Credits. (Sorry). nice to meet you I'm a big fan from Arieth, It's in really cool that you have Arieth files running... maybe something related to DUE Shader ? I only thinks that maybe this can be a nice gift for community.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Okey, okey sorry :p now I have you added to Credits. (Sorry). nice to meet you I'm a big fan from Arieth, It's in really cool that you have Arieth files running... maybe something related to DUE Shader ? I only thinks that maybe this can be a nice gift for community.

What about Duality that was not first server of @sobieh and @Avi ? or i remember not good ? :D (1.02d version )
I Play there many years ..good times :D someone have this server files by the way ? :D

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi Kiosani, im a super big fan of arieth and i have spent several hours playing this game back when i was 15 and always loved the work and effort of the creators to make a different Mu.

Recently we have opened a small custom mu server(S12) in Argentina(im from there) just to play have fun and revive those moments with my friends. Is it possible in any way to port some of the content of this game into the server im hosting(ofc with all the respectives credits and support)

Thanks so much,
Jzer0

Back