Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Arieth Mu Client Files Season 6 Episode 2 (Kor)

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I thinks that ALL links is working fine but anyways here my complete Folder in MF:

PS: Too some Unpacked Season 5 MU Blue main.exe exists on this folder, but ignore them :D

well i m not sure what you did but your links are not 'clickable' means links are removed, edited, not on this thread only but yeah its better to edit main topic with the link instead, but all good if you replied with new link.

Reaction score
well i m not sure what you did but your links are not 'clickable' means links are removed, edited, not on this thread only but yeah its better to edit main topic with the link instead, but all good if you replied with new link.

OK, I will to add direct folder link to main thread KarLi :D thanks for report me

PS: Main topic updated Direct Link to my folder in Media Fire ADDED:

PS 2: I don't know why (maybe MF terms of use :D) but only: Cracked Files are not accesible for anothers users by this reason I make a small Reupload of this Winrar :D and renamed how: "AMCrc.rar" on this way I thinks that maybe moderators of Mediafire don't remove my link (this time) :D anyways I have all this files on my PC and 1 external Pen-drive :D :D :D I can reupload all times that is necesary

NEW LINK:

This is only bypassed Launcher of original Arieth Server :D maybe is not useful without have unvirtualized DLL too (maybe DLL change IP into the main.exe when this it's on execution process) but anyways I think that I can Un-virtualize the DLL sections and finish with this Dev thread soon. :D and obviously RELEASE for all.

Last edited:
Back