Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Decompiled RenderBug Function Main (1.03.08)

Reaction score
English:

Good night, afternoon, morning everyone... I decided to share something of what I was doing, and here is (explained by me) the RenderBug function decompiled.(possibly decompiled in: 75%).

Spanish:

Buenas noches, tardes, días a todos... Decidí compartir algo de lo que estaba haciendo, y aquí está (explicado por mí) la función RenderBug decompilada (posiblemente decompilada en: 75%).

RenderBug (75% Finished):

DzffZ5l - [Development] Decompiled RenderBug Function Main (1.03.08) - RaGEZONE Forums

On0gUZ9 - [Development] Decompiled RenderBug Function Main (1.03.08) - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: It should be noted (in case it wasn't obvious) that this is not the original version of the decompiling of the this function, this is a version that I modified in part to add new pets using my own external scripting system to code. If someone needs the original to let me know :D

PD: Cabe señalar (en caso de que no fuera obvio) que esta no es la versión original de la descompilación de esta función, esta es una versión que modifiqué en parte para agregar nuevas mascotas usando mi propio sistema de scripting externo para codificar. Si alguien necesita el original, avíseme :D

Credits:

Webzen
Nemesis (ME).

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back