Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3

NN - Nord & Noob
Reaction score
The forum is dead. Even people from Russian community dont come and re-share releases here! I cant even remember any good release in last 2 or maybe 5. Years))) (I talk about mu section) Private server dev, dev-teams exploit forum to get customers! 90% team`````s customers comes from RZ forum! heh. "conspiracy" u say

Repacks, repacks and repacks )) Even developer section is poop, people open thread about development though project was not meant to be free )) what a joke.. this forum torn to

Im out!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The forum is dead. Even people from Russian community dont come and re-share releases here! I cant even remember any good release in last 2 or maybe 5. Years))) (I talk about mu section) Private server dev, dev-teams exploit forum to get customers! 90% team`````s customers comes from RZ forum! heh. "conspiracy" u say

Repacks, repacks and repacks )) Even developer section is poop, people open thread about development though project was not meant to be free )) what a joke.. this forum torn to

Im out!

What about the "original" code of gs v. 1.00.93 released by ashlay (http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-original-source-gs-1-a-1180532/)?

That seems to be a very good release and happened this very year. Have you checked that?

NN - Nord & Noob
Reaction score
Oh, big hug for dude who releases a original webzen work. One release like this in 1~3.years.
One release like that is worth 90% of all other releases in mu sections. My2Cent

Peace. I think this topic go dead wrong ))

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I believe our job here if we are here to collaborate is to support the newcomers (memebrs) who create mu servers, so they can create something good, what's happening now in this thread is like children can't agree about something and the drama keeps going. Even if this forum is not that ACTIVE anymore we have still NEW people who want to learn and make mu servers so focusing on the past and repeating won't help at all.

This is a super old game and we should actually be sharing and helping each other get to the next level, not point fingers who did what and all this attention seeking and judging, focus on the solution please :happymod:

NN - Nord & Noob
Reaction score
I know many good and smart dudes. I also haved some rare original GS +PDB of elder versions, but could not release it nor it was usefull for me. Back in time i even got a original chinese server :) could download a original client from muchina, run the server and connect. (in that time it was gold worth)

Theres lot good stuff around, but its hand to hand and its normal! I will never understand, why does some dudes come to forum show screens of what em have.. Tough em cant or not willing to share! And thats why this topic is where it is! I believe topic must be closed! my2Cents

Reaction score
I know many good and smart dudes. I also haved some rare original GS +PDB of elder versions, but could not release it nor it was usefull for me. Back in time i even got a original chinese server :) could download a original client from muchina, run the server and connect. (in that time it was gold worth)

Theres lot good stuff around, but its hand to hand and its normal! I will never understand, why does some dudes come to forum show screens of what em have.. Tough em cant or not willing to share! And thats why this topic is where it is! I believe topic must be closed! my2Cents

English:

I agree with mauka, but I do not agree with closing the whole topic... maybe it would be better than some forum moderator, delete the comments that are only doing Spam, I apologize to all if some comments from me They were offensive and/or spammed. This was not my intention.

PS: KarLi, even if there really had been some kind of conspiracy here in the forum... That must have happened a long time ago, so I think it would be good that we all forgot about it, at least for now. If someone in the near or distant future decides to share something more related to the original MU client sources... well I guess that person and/or people could create a new topic.

Spanish:

Estoy de acuerdo con mauka, pero no estoy de acuerdo con lo de cerrar el tema completo... quizás seria mejor que algún moderador del foro, borre los comentarios que solo están haciendo Spam, pido disculpas a todos si algunos comentarios de mi parte fueron ofensivos y/o hicieron Spam, Esta no era mi intensión.

PD: KarLi, aun si realmente hubiese habido algún tipo de conspiración aquí en el foro... Eso debió haber ocurrido hace mucho tiempo atrás, con lo cual creo que seria bueno que todos nos olvidemos del tema, al menos por ahora. Si alguien en un futuro cercano o lejano decide compartir algo mas referido a las fuentes del cliente de MU originales... bueno supongo que esa persona y/o personas podrían crear un tema nuevo.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice release. Sadly a lot of changes between gmo-thai and protocole virtualized. Luckly with some plugin scripting knowledge u can easily move names to another exe

Quick pattern match(10h of generating xd) gave me like 70% so guessing with some string and call xreff to/from matching gonna get ~90%:eek:tt:
Sweng - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Nice release. Sadly a lot of changes between gmo-thai and protocole virtualized. Luckly with some plugin scripting knowledge u can easily move names to another exe

Quick pattern match(10h of generating xd) gave me like 70% so guessing with some string and call xreff to/from matching gonna get ~90%:eek:tt:
Sweng - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

English:

To be completely honest... really only a: main.pdb and a complete knowledge of your equivalent exact version of Client's main.exe. they good fruit today.

PS: I want to say an example (valid)... If someone decides to share an Incredible: "main.pdb" of some version of the Client really Rare like: "1.03O + JPN" -> Season 6.2 Japan... Still with said PDB it would be really difficult for us to get the original main.exe... since most of the download links are completely dead nowadays. So I really don't understand the people here... who have full original Client sources and are not able to share an insignificant: main.pdb of at least one of those many unpopular client versions.

Spanish:

Para ser completamente honesto... realmente solo un: main.pdb y un conocimiento completo de su versión exacta equivalente del main.exe del Cliente. hoy dan buen fruto.

PD: Quiero decir un ejemplo (valido)... Sí es que alguien decide compartir un Increíble: "main.pdb" de alguna version del Cliente realmente Rara de conseguir como: "1.03O+ JPN" -> Season 6.2 Japan... Aún con dicho PDB nos sería realmente dificil conseguir el main.exe original... ya que la mayoría de los Links de descarga están completamente muertos hoy en día. Así que realmente yo no entiendo a las personas aquí.. que tienen fuentes completas originales del Cliente y no son capaces de compartir un insignificante: main.pdb de al menos una de esas tantas versiones del cliente no populares.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Well... here I leave a small pseudo-code based on this main.exe (unpacked) + main.map released... the output file is very good... I mean you can see every function with original name on original code... and this is in really great :lol:

aO8cX94 - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Code:
//----- (0093FA90) --------------------------------------------------------signed int __thiscall CNewPet::PetEffect(CNewPet *this, unsigned __int32 a2)

could you share tutorial for pseudo-code. thank you

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
could you share tutorial for pseudo-code. thank you

1. Install Ida + Hex-Rays
2. Run Ida
3. Open main.exe
4. Import .map file information (using script or already generated file)
5. Wait until analyze is finished
6. CTRL + F5 ( File -> Produce File -> Create C file...)
7. Profit!!! Now, you are a professional reverse-engineer.

Reaction score
1. Install Ida + Hex-Rays
2. Run Ida
3. Open main.exe
4. Import .map file information (using script or already generated file)
5. Wait until analyze is finished
6. CTRL + F5 ( File -> Produce File -> Create C file...)
7. Profit!!! Now, you are a professional reverse-engineer.
^^ thank you. I'm not pro :(

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score
Dunno why you even bother with a reply. I stop doing MuOnline just because the amount of toxicity. Some poop never changes, doesn't matter what, community will remain the same. Is better to just collaborate with the OpenMu guy, its the only project that has a future, the rest is poop and in time, as it always happen, someone will release a proper client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dunno why you even bother with a reply. I stop doing MuOnline just because the amount of toxicity. Some poop never changes, doesn't matter what, community will remain the same. Is better to just collaborate with the OpenMu guy, its the only project that has a future, the rest is poop and in time, as it always happen, someone will release a proper client.

Now you are the toxic one that you just explained ...

Back