Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] .map main.exe Season 10

where did you get it? maybe you have a PDB?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

More seems that it is season 6.

In theory it is MU Blue 1.03.09 or .10 or .11 from , if someone have current patches - please upload for check.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

More seems that it is season 6.
In theory it is MU Blue 1.03.09 or .10 or .11 from , if someone have current patches - please upload for check.

problem is old patches has been removed from the webzen patch-ggp server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

1.03.09 main.exe was been builded 09.01.2012 13:48, main.map - 09.01.2012 12:06, but code sections & data different from that .map file define, possible that it is becouse .exe have packer protection that mutate code, but also possible that i not right.

jAX1Tz1 - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

virtual addresses are the same. map file can be used for analysis 1.03.09

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

If someone can - please make unpacking for analyze via IDA.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Okey, simple guide for make effect with this map:

1. Open IDA Pro, load main 1.03.09, run debug, take memory snapshot, reanalyze memory
2. Use script for generate names
3. Run script in IDA, wait few minutes

kKi9B4h - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Of course this is not perfect result and can be improved, have fun!

P.S.: Topic can be moved in development section and renamed to Season 6, real version Season 6.2 / 6.3

Attachments

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
With pdb why no, without - it will take much more time, that can be used for education in modern game engines.
Also this main.exe have many stolen bytes and virtualized data, that making this process harder.

If someone have only pdb and want complete source code - please welcome, i can help.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
With pdb why no, without - it will take much more time, that can be used for education in modern game engines.
Also this main.exe have many stolen bytes and virtualized data, that making this process harder.

If someone have only pdb and want complete source code - please welcome, i can help.

Yes, I understand, it would be interesting for someone to appear with the PDB but I believe that this will not happen, and of course they "think" 1 map but do not "find" the PDB and very strange ... initially I thought until it was some catch this topic hahaha

Reaction score
Yes, I understand, it would be interesting for someone to appear with the PDB but I believe that this will not happen, and of course they "think" 1 map but do not "find" the PDB and very strange ... initially I thought until it was some catch this topic hahaha

Maybe someone was in need of the main and used the map file as a "bait" to get it.
:laugh:

Reaction score

Well... here I leave a small pseudo-code based on this main.exe (unpacked) + main.map released... the output file is very good... I mean you can see every function with original name on original code... and this is in really great :lol:

aO8cX94 - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits:

webzen
-=DarkSim=-
myheart
sweng
IDA 6.8
:p:

A good example of this is this function:

Code:
//----- (0093FA90) --------------------------------------------------------signed int __thiscall CNewPet::PetEffect(CNewPet *this, unsigned __int32 a2)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score

Well... here I leave a small pseudo-code based on this main.exe (unpacked) + main.map released... the output file is very good... I mean you can see every function with original name on original code... and this is in really great :lol:

aO8cX94 - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Code:
//----- (0093FA90) --------------------------------------------------------signed int __thiscall CNewPet::PetEffect(CNewPet *this, unsigned __int32 a2)

How can i find struct of

/* 416 */
struct CNewModelManager;

Attachments

Back