Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3

Reaction score
Original Webzen Mu Client Source Code ? Where ? Here:

BDzxrx7 - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: Is very extrange that only exists a .map but not a .pdb hahaha
come on guys Release this source, anyways MU is about to die maybe 5 years more. :thumbdown:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Last edited:
NN - Nord & Noob
Reaction score
thats old news.. 4 or so years ago one guy was offering client sources from s6 up to Ex700 (latest vers on mu).. And prices was from 20k to 120k for sources.

Reaction score
thats old news.. 4 or so years ago one guy was offering client sources from s6 up to Ex700 (latest vers on mu).. And prices was from 20k to 120k for sources.

yes, mauka.. old news but maybe client sources are on internet bro, since 4chan website and anothers have win xp source code... why not mu ?

PS: mauka you download client src released on: 2009 here ? or only gameserver sources ? and what gs version remember you ?

NN - Nord & Noob
Reaction score
cuz MU community is full of crappy and greedy people. Nobody share work after Deathway and Fen$x. I mean usefull work.

R.I.P Akaruz

Added:
PS. I never haved client sources

Reaction score
cuz MU community is full of crappy and greedy people. Nobody share work after Deathway and Fen$x. I mean usefull work.

R.I.P Akaruz

Added:
PS. I never haved client sources

Yes, nobody share his work, well at least.. not in really good work I make some things, some good and anothers not, but always share, but anyways this thread have: 1 .map bro I mean this is at least extrange or not ?

Reaction score
I kept trying to find the sources you said were deleted here and I can't find them (I can see deleted threads).

No one will be banned for releasing sources. And to my knowledge, no one was banned.

If you have more info to provide please do so. I could find the thread if it's still there or get any links from it.

Reaction score
I kept trying to find the sources you said were deleted here and I can't find them (I can see deleted threads).

No one will be banned for releasing sources. And to my knowledge, no one was banned.

If you have more info to provide please do so. I could find the thread if it's still there or get any links from it.
@mauka said this in: 2009 not me, and anyway... they might as well have paid you to try to silence me, simply because they're all gangsters here. I don't care if you ban my account, I have to say this.

Look this Dios:

LEHpY7s - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Since... @[RCZ]ShadowKing is Ex-Moderator of RZ. -.-

PS: It shows that very well you are not looking for Mr. Moderator... look in this post:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/decompiling-source-pack-907732/index5.html#post7907724

User View Profile: z5796644

http://forum.ragezone.com/members/584676.html

PS 2: But... OH!!! SURPRISE!!! look this:

4zAg5gx - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Look this @Dios:

n1SNLDI - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

PS 3: @Dios, do you need more evidence? tell me that I have here with me 2 files of the original source code of the MU Client.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not really understanding what all this is about. I followed z5796644 profile, no threads created, only 17 replies, mostly to ResourceGuard. Also "Inactive" is not banned nor blocked.

Last post is from 13-01-12. No deleted posts nor threads.

If you want, send me a private msg and explain this in spanish (we are both from Argentina). Because I can't find any deleted sources at all.

I being moderating here since 2005. No sources were released, therefor, no sources were deleted.

Reaction score
I'm not really understanding what all this is about. I followed z5796644 profile, no threads created, only 17 replies, mostly to ResourceGuard. Also "Inactive" is not banned nor blocked.

Last post is from 13-01-12. No deleted posts nor threads.

If you want, send me a private msg and explain this in spanish (we are both from Argentina). Because I can't find any deleted sources at all.

I being moderating here since 2005. No sources were released, therefor, no sources were deleted.

I respect to you. So tell me what happened to the user: @ThemiSon, I can't even see the topics I post about.

PS: Well, Mr. Moderator does not leave me any other alternative, I am going to releases 2 files from the original sources of the main, that the creator of the main theme (the guy who contributed the .map @Sweng), shared with me via Skype some time ago.

WNNVJy5 - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

gJszb4t - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

SMD2BMD.cpp Download Link:

2C57Bsx - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Cudji96 - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

8JyMIpw - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Item.cpp Download Link:

2C57Bsx - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits:

Webzen @Sweng

Maybe the @muonlineinc User is a spy that works for the webzen, hahaha...

L4fEQ9G - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

PS 4: Maybe Dios or: SirMaster can explain me... why exists this source files ?? xD

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can't see why @themison account is not there but no moderator has the ability to delete users from RZ's database. Only the forum's owner can, and he doesn't care about this.

Your release will get lost in this thread, you should make a new one so everyone can see it.

As I said, I worked here for 15 years now, all the conspiracy theories washed away. I remember Fenix calling me a corrupt mod for a long time ^^ until we talked and he helped me on my own server a couple of times. No source was released here but trying to convince anyone about something that happened 10 years ago is pointless, so I'll just stop replying as I have no further info to provide.

No one will delete any release of sources.

Maybe the rules were not followed: http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/read-section-rules-347620/

Reaction score
I can't see why @themison account is not there but no moderator has the ability to delete users from RZ's database. Only the forum's owner can, and he doesn't care about this.

Your release will get lost in this thread, you should make a new one so everyone can see it.

As I said, I worked here for 15 years now, all the conspiracy theories washed away. I remember Fenix calling me a corrupt mod for a long time ^^ until we talked and he helped me on my own server a couple of times. No source was released here but trying to convince anyone about something that happened 10 years ago is pointless, so I'll just stop replying as I have no further info to provide.

No one will delete any release of sources.

Maybe the rules were not followed: http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/read-section-rules-347620/

English:

Are you suggesting that I should ask @MentaL for information about what happens with the user's account: @ThemiSon ?, Because even if you have been here since: 2005... I remind you that I have been here since: 2007... I have contacts as you... Thank you for at least answering my replies... if you are not going to continue doing it, I assume that this issue is unfinished, and therefore, it is possible that YES there has been a conspiracy. My 2 cents as @mauka says.

Spanish:

¿Sugieres que le pida a @MentaL información sobre lo que pasa con la cuenta del usuario: @ThemiSon ?, porque aunque lleves aquí desde: 2005... te recuerdo que estoy aquí desde: 2007... Tengo contactos como tú... Gracias por al menos contestar mis respuestas... si no vas a seguir haciéndolo, asumo que este tema está inconcluso, y por lo tanto, es posible que SI haya habido una conspiración. Mis 2 centavos como dice @mauka.

Last edited:
MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Hey to everybody! I believe this whole confusion was unnecessary to happen here, totally agree with Dios,i work here for like 10 years and the best thing you can do is communicate friendly with one another or else this thread...
Kiosani you seem like you hate MU totally and u wish it to die in like 5 years ^^? come on bro chill out.. you are in the MU area and you always come back and so on why not keep it peaceful and private ? =] Ofcourse making scenes its hype on RZ and on any old forums and communities but won't help anything at all PS : no one will delete any releass that were released already, because they will be re-released again or probably as something similar again. You should probably have contacted MentaL at the beginning or an the Super mods (red colored or dark green Supervisors) and they should let you know. Like Dios said thought, MentaL won't be even itnerested on this cus its a repeated story that doesn't matter anymore.
If MU is dying etc, why would you want the stuff to be deleted and removed anyways Kiosani

Reaction score
Feel free to contact anyone you like about that account. I was a supermoderator and even them can't delete accounts. So Mental is your only chance.

No conspiracy here, we are not that kind of forum. I won't reply any further cause I have no further information.

--

Sentite libre de escribirle a quien quieras sobre esa cuenta. Yo fui supermod en este foro y ni siquiera ellos pueden borrar cuentas, así que Mental es tu única oportunidad.

No hay conspiraciones acá, no somos esa clase de foro. No respondo más porque no tengo más info para darte.

Abrazo.

NN - Nord & Noob
Reaction score
If mem dont change me z5796644 never haved a sources of client!

Ps.
About "not that kind of forum" oldfags knows ;)
Sweng - [Development] .map main.exe Season 6.2 / 6.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

PSS.
also here was some Br guy who got original main.exe sources of very early version.. 74 or little later. )) but fully working and was to greed to share. Be like its super gold worth.. feel sorry for these nolifers!
my2Cents

If im not wrong it was a rodrigobmg but im not sure

Last edited:
Reaction score
If mem dont change me @z5796644 never haved a sources of client!

Ps.
About "not that kind of forum" oldfags knows ;)

PSS. also here was some Br guy who got original main.exe sources of very early version.. 74 or little later. )) but fully working and was to greed to share. Be like its super gold worth.. feel sorry for these nolifers!
my2Cents

If im not wrong it was a @rodrigobmg but im not sure

English:

If it's true, it's like you say @mauka, because of a few who seem to have no lives of their own... the good guys like: @rodrigobmg, they don't share their things. I know that he has very good things... :(:

Exists so much retarded people here... why ? well small explain:

Even now once they see this post, They will come to here to try to say that... the retarded am I... but whoever takes the trouble to look at his releases and my releases... Can will understand to me because I say they are retarded... They are giving thanks on all the topics where good things are released, but they never share anything from his own work with anyone, I instead if you look at my topics... I always shared great things with everyone.

PS: Thank you very much for nothing stupid people, because of you the sources of the MU client, are not public and all for your ambition, which disgusts me.
:banghead::congrats:

Just to name a few of my Random Releases:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/decompiled-drawobjectonviewport-function-1-03k-1123824/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/fog-source-1-04d-gmo-1111105/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/development-mini-map-source-1-a-1111106/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/development-ex406-mu-server-client-1122808/

PS 2: Basically speaking, what I try to highlight is that all these people who put Like in other's threads, but who almost never share. They are the main cause of that exists a private market for MU Online stuff. That is something that I always saw very badly, and if you are one of those people who think that you are going to become a millionaire applying re-programming to MU Online, hahaha fine my friend... I suppose I must tell you... that you're in the same group that of those that I call: "mentally retarded".
:thumbup1:

Small Survey:

PS 3: What is the closest attitude to that of a person with mental retardation? My attitude I have when I share my files with a whole community, or the one that some others have of not sharing anything with anyone? Taking into account that a community as its name indicates is for that... To share with others. PLEASE ANSWERS ME !!! Hahaha... :D:

Spanish:

Si es verdad, es como dices @mauka, por algunos que parecen no tener vida propia... los buenos como: @rodrigobmg, no comparten sus cosas. Sé que tiene cosas muy buenas... :(:

Existe demasiada gente retrasada aquí, ¿ porque ? bueno pequeña explicación:

Incluso ahora, una vez que vean este post, vendrán hasta aquí para intentar decir que... el retrasado soy yo... pero quien se tome la molestia de mirar sus aportes y mis aportes... me puede entender porque digo que son retrasados... Están dando gracias en todos los temas donde se lanzan cosas buenas, pero nunca comparten nada de su propio trabajo con nadie, yo en cambio si miras mis temas... Siempre compartí grandes cosas con todos.

PD: Muchas gracias por nada gente estúpida, por ustedes las fuentes del cliente de MU, no son públicas y todo por su ambición, lo que me da asco.
:banghead::congrats:

Solo por nombrar algunos de mis Aportes al azar:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/decompiled-drawobjectonviewport-function-1-03k-1123824/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/fog-source-1-04d-gmo-1111105/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/development-mini-map-source-1-a-1111106/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/development-ex406-mu-server-client-1122808/

PD 2: Básicamente hablando lo que intento destacar, es que todas estas personas que agradecen, pero que casi nunca comparten. Son la principal causa de que exista un mercado privado para las cosas de MU Online. Eso es algo que siempre vi muy mal, y si sos de esas personas que pensas que te vas a hacer millonario programando para MU Online, jajaja bueno amigo mio... supongo que debo decirte que estas en el Grupo de los que yo llamo: "retrasados mentales". :thumbup1:

Pequeña Encuesta:

PD 3: ¿Cuál es la actitud más cercana a la de una persona con retraso mental ?, ¿la actitud que tengo cuando comparto mis archivos con toda una comunidad, o la que tienen otros de no compartir nada con nadie? Teniendo en cuenta que una comunidad como su nombre lo indica es para eso... Para compartir con los demás. ¡¡¡POR FAVOR RESPONDAN ME !!! Jajaja... :D:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Seriously Mauro? I like to observe more from the shadows but motivated that you label me and then it seems that you were scared when erasing it, I will be very sincere, answering your little concerns and I will tell you some realities that have been very evident, which I learned later 12 years on the scene and it seems you have not been able to assimilate.

1- Nobody cares what you do. If you want to share your work, great for you. Many doesn`t want to, it is their decision. You can´t decide for others, and the community can´t decide for you. You are no better than anyone, and no one is better than you.

2- The community is toxic, unfortunately you are contributing, invoking people who have absolutely nothing to do with your crusade; entertains them watching the usual stupid things you say. I suggest you spend some time studing code, making real things, less talk & more Work.

3- This old-fashioned game moves a lot of money, If you think that if someone does a drama on a forum, the world is going to change, you are wrong. Grow Up.

4- The mentally retarded, it is not their fault that you do not know differences in the skills / attitudes of the trolls users of the common people. You started being objective, a bit solid arguments & what you are doing right now, is just another 3-year-old child's nonsense who had the sugar removed.

I don't meddle in your affairs and you don't meddle in mine either; So, I am going to continue giving likes and dislikes, because I can do it, I want to do it, I have time to do it, I enjoy doing it and the forum allows doing it

Reaction score

Seriously Mauro? I like to observe more from the shadows but motivated that you label me and then it seems that you were scared when erasing it, I will be very sincere, answering your little concerns and I will tell you some realities that have been very evident, which I learned later 12 years on the scene and it seems you have not been able to assimilate.

1- Nobody cares what you do. If you want to share your work, great for you. Many doesn`t want to, it is their decision. You can´t decide for others, and the community can´t decide for you. You are no better than anyone, and no one is better than you.

2- The community is toxic, unfortunately you are contributing, invoking people who have absolutely nothing to do with your crusade; entertains them watching the usual stupid things you say. I suggest you spend some time studing code, making real things, less talk & more Work.

3- This old-fashioned game moves a lot of money, If you think that if someone does a drama on a forum, the world is going to change, you are wrong. Grow Up.

4- The mentally retarded, it is not their fault that you do not know differences in the skills / attitudes of the trolls users of the common people. You started being objective, a bit solid arguments & what you are doing right now, is just another 3-year-old child's nonsense who had the sugar removed.

I don't meddle in your affairs and you don't meddle in mine either; So, I am going to continue giving likes and dislikes, because I can do it, I want to do it, I have time to do it, I enjoy doing it and the forum allows doing it

So... we don't do anything ? You're suggesting we leave it that way, because according to you... Nobody cares if the MU client sources are released or not... OK... Hahaha... I only wait not see you be the first on gift a Like, when "someone" release these sources. Hahaha

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So... we don't do anything ? You're suggesting we leave it that way, because according to you... Nobody cares if the MU client sources are released or not... OK... Hahaha... I only wait not see you be the first on gift a Like, when "someone" release these sources. Hahaha

You can't do anything...like always releases appears when the people with files want, no when u ask and make this kind of scene to make it public.

This kind of things exists from the begining of the community and will continue happening because u cant force anybody to release anything even if the "conspiracy" its true.

Back