Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Mu Client Re-Make Season 6 Episode 3 DirectX 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I know your plan, you want create more bugs in client too!

Dude he is asking for parntership and mastermind teamwork and all you do is you and your selfish server.. who's being more realistic and proactive?
always blame and crap, i dont personally care if you have a better 'sources' in your files or a popular server, if your communication is immature and you always pointing fingers your service/your server means nothing.. just another selfish showoff guy u are. If igcn has low quality source codes its their way of working, the most important is they make things work as they have to work and thats what matters.

Now please dont spam again with such and keep it private... and i know you gonna be like 'ah your with IGCN team bla bla bla' yes i rather have better communication with IGCN who i can actually talk with than you and your selfish showing off posts.

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@KarLi just take a look how much IGCN have done for the community even if they sell their stuff, they are still kind to share free source codes and etc. with people. And I totally understand, they are doing great job and they want to have profit as well from it but on the other hand, they want to support the community. Guys like that one who commented "I know your plan, you want create more bugs in client too!" is just another troll I guess.

About the topic, are you guys going to keep it up to date with original webzen thing or you will extend those Season 6 Episode 3 with own stuff like custom systems, events maybe maps and characters? Or both? Question just from curiosity

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
i cant play this game . so high

Could you tell us if it is because of some error?, remember you need a graphics card with Shader Model 4.0(DirectX 10.0) minimum.

@KarLi just take a look how much IGCN have done for the community even if they sell their stuff, they are still kind to share free source codes and etc. with people. And I totally understand, they are doing great job and they want to have profit as well from it but on the other hand, they want to support the community. Guys like that one who commented "I know your plan, you want create more bugs in client too!" is just another troll I guess.

About the topic, are you guys going to keep it up to date with original webzen thing or you will extend those Season 6 Episode 3 with own stuff like custom systems, events maybe maps and characters? Or both? Question just from curiosity

We are planning to update to latest version on future and also add our own systems, a new character could be possible but we aren't aiming to that yet, but we are aiming to implement many new systems and improve many others even if that means change the original game systems.

About MuLegend and drakelv, well... shouldn't be like that guys, as I can see both of you have your own improvements and ideas, try to be more friendly and don't spam this thread too much, hope you guys understand, good luck to both of you with your business :):

Reaction score
SirMaster can you put custom Multi-Inventory System ? not like Wz expanded inven... I mean like on Cabal online using "solapas". This can be cool for players and for Elion. sincerely i try to putthis system in the past... but not success. is different programming directly on main sources

Pinkof - [Development] Mu Client Re-Make Season 6 Episode 3 DirectX 11 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
SirMaster can you put custom Multi-Inventory System ? not like Wz expanded inven... I mean like on Cabal online using "solapas". This can be cool for players and for Elion. sincerely i try to putthis system in the past... but not success. is different programming directly on main sources

Pinkof - [Development] Mu Client Re-Make Season 6 Episode 3 DirectX 11 - RaGEZONE Forums

Yes we can do it, actually is pretty easy for our structure, it is already supported internally but didn't want to make that kind of changes yet, but we are thinking for another kind inventory for improve it, but one of these ideas was do an extended inventory with tabs :):

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yes we can do it, actually is pretty easy for our structure, it is already supported internally but didn't want to make that kind of changes yet, but we are thinking for another kind inventory for improve it, but one of these ideas was do an extended inventory with tabs :):

a crafting system would be great. We can only dream

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The south american server is always full :glare:, the european server is too away and lag :glare:, and there is no north american server :glare:.

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
The south american server is always full :glare:, the european server is too away and lag :glare:, and there is no north american server :glare:.

South America server is under maintenance till we finish some changes in the network codes, we are migrating the network code to a cross-platform library, preparing everything for different OS(including Android), till we finish the network library migration and some changes in the internal code, the South America server will be offline(that is why appear like that, with "(Offline)" on title), soon will be online again, and we are planning to open a North America server, but till then might finish the mobile version first at least for Android, the iOS version will take longer.

Be patient, soon will have many improvements and new features available :):

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello to all, from the deep past.

Im too very interested in MU client side source code or debug info (pdb, map), anyone who can help me with searches please welcome: darksim6 (skype) or PM here.

Will be happy to any assistance in this mega-quest.

P.S.: I guarantee a good reward.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
.:sleep:

Hello to all, from the deep past.

Im too very interested in MU client side source code or debug info (pdb, map), anyone who can help me with searches please welcome: darksim6 (skype) or PM here.

Will be happy to any assistance in this mega-quest.

P.S.: I guarantee a good reward.

Last edited:
C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
this project is dead?

No, the project is under development, Android version is almost ready, and there is many modifications to do, also working on the missing features, the website is temporally offline till finish these things, then will be back online with progress information, also will keep this thread updated after finish the Android version :):

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
The project isn't dead, I am working 24/7 on the project since years, and already invested a lot of time and money on it, so don't think like it will be abandoned, as said before, Android port is almost finished with many optimizations for ARM and ARM64, won't stop till finish it with all the features that I want to implement, and make it work smoothly on every device without consume a lot of battery in case of smartphones, tablets and notebooks.

Website is offline only because the server is under huge development, soon will be back online again, with a lot of information and a closed beta with client available on different operating systems.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The project isn't dead, I am working 24/7 on the project since years, and already invested a lot of time and money on it, so don't think like it will be abandoned, as said before, Android port is almost finished with many optimizations for ARM and ARM64, won't stop till finish it with all the features that I want to implement, and make it work smoothly on every device without consume a lot of battery in case of smartphones, tablets and notebooks.

Website is offline only because the server is under huge development, soon will be back online again, with a lot of information and a closed beta with client available on different operating systems.
Hi SirMaster!

When your project is done, are you planning on sharing your work in any way? I mean sharing in any king, from releasing it open source, to selling it to others.

Thanks for reading.

Best regards.

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
Hi SirMaster!

When your project is done, are you planning on sharing your work in any way? I mean sharing in any king, from releasing it open source, to selling it to others.

Thanks for reading.

Best regards.

We aren't going to share it as open-source(too many years of work, what kind of benefits would give?), about selling there is no plan to sell it but we will see at future, there is many ideas about what we will do, but of course sharing it for free as open-source isn't one of these ideas.

Regards :):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back