Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] NyxWeb MuOnline by Dea7h

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an open-source MuOnline website made with JavaScript
Frontend with ReactJS and Redux in TypeScript
Backend with Express in TypeScript

The main idea behind this website is for it to support the official DT MuServer Files (up to season 3).

Currently, live at

If you find any issues, please create a new Issue in GitHub or post a comment here.

You can contribute by submitting a new pull request in Github.
Here are the things that are planned so far:

Source Code available at
Client:
Server:

---
Credits: Dea7h

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks really awesome and professional. I'm web developer too, i wanted to do something very similar to it, but i decided to develop a complete CMS with Laravel instead, mainly for a easier templates, modules and plugins design/develop/customization by third party and customers, hosting support, installation process, and a lot of other things that i would lost developing something very specific like this.

As soon i can, i'll contribute to the project on github :)

Reaction score
Nice project and good idea to separate the server and client :)

Is there an API documentation available? It would be interesting to implement the server side for the OpenMU project ;-)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
very nice release!

please help me,thank you!

mehralion - [Development] NyxWeb MuOnline by Dea7h - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope you have had permission from the creator, it is still in development, it must be indicated that it cannot be used in an environment of a website in production since, like others, we are contributing through PR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can be used, but it works with Darkz Team files right now. Config it for your own mu codes. GL

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
very nice it has a online auction and online market feature i like it hoping for stable and more secure files in the future , keep it up !!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great project.Does it bother you if this web design is adapted to mucore?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great project.Does it bother you if this web design is adapted to mucore?

The overall design has been taken from another older project, no idea who the author is.
Other small details (market, auction etc.) are designed by me, feel free to use whatever you want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The overall design has been taken from another older project, no idea who the author is.Other small details (market, auction etc.) are designed by me, feel free to use whatever you want.

Hey man, great release!

Last edited:
Back