Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Season 12 Full Src GS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Season 12 Full Src GS

can you share src dataserver? Thank you

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Need help with DB settings: My os is windows 10 X64, and my SQL version is MS SQL 2019. I restord the three database (MuOnline, ranking and MU2003_EVENT_DATA), configured the ODBC in windows' control panel and set them connected to the right database. In the server files, I also configured all the files which need to config db user and db passwords that i can find. BUT, when I try to start the links, dataserver announces ODBC SET FAIL and RankingServer, Exdb all shows database connect fail. Can somebody help me with this problem? Thanks a lot guys.

My ODBC setting as below:
MuOnline ---> MuOnline
Me_MuOnline ---> MuOnline
Ranking ---> Ranking
MU2003_EVENT_DB ---> MU2003_EVENT_DATA

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Need help with DB settings: My os is windows 10 X64, and my SQL version is MS SQL 2019. I restord the three database (MuOnline, ranking and MU2003_EVENT_DATA), configured the ODBC in windows' control panel and set them connected to the right database. In the server files, I also configured all the files which need to config db user and db passwords that i can find. BUT, when I try to start the links, dataserver announces ODBC SET FAIL and RankingServer, Exdb all shows database connect fail. Can somebody help me with this problem? Thanks a lot guys.

My ODBC setting as below:
MuOnline ---> MuOnline
Me_MuOnline ---> MuOnline
Ranking ---> Ranking
MU2003_EVENT_DB ---> MU2003_EVENT_DATA
odbc is necessary

+ read the video description

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
thank you for your help, I'll check the video carefully

And I want to know that if MS-SQL 2019 is suitable for this S12 server or not?
yeah it should be, the higher version the better, but maybe u must make ODBC and dont use 'SQL Server' but SQL Native when adding odbc cuz its newewer higher version, but better 2012 sql

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah it should be, the higher version the better, but maybe u must make ODBC and dont use 'SQL Server' but SQL Native when adding odbc cuz its newewer higher version, but better 2012 sql
Thank you bro, problem solved. I setup my ODBC by following the vedio, server started correctly! It seems that I missed some ODBC before. Thanks agin

Re: Season 12 Full Src GS

No serious problems were found, everything was perfect. It's like a perfect artwork. Make this game great again.
Andrew_wojownik - [Development] Season 12 Full Src GS - RaGEZONE Forums
Hi Wudevelop, can you share your Chinese patch for client? Or share the link for download Chinese S12 client?
你好,兄弟,能否分享一下中文补丁,帖子配的客户端完全就是一堆乱码,谢谢了

KarLi If you can share the src for this server? The link from the author at the first page is already dead, and I downloaded these files from other links, but there is no src code or pdb or map files for the GSes

Last edited:
MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Thank you bro, problem solved. I setup my ODBC by following the vedio, server started correctly! It seems that I missed some ODBC before. Thanks agin

Hi Wudevelop, can you share your Chinese patch for client? Or share the link for download Chinese S12 client?
你好,兄弟,能否分享一下中文补丁,帖子配的客户端完全就是一堆乱码,谢谢了

KarLi If you can share the src for this server? The link from the author at the first page is already dead, and I downloaded these files from other links, but there is no src code or pdb or map files for the GSes

SourcesVisual Studio 2019

Sources Visual Studio 2010

MuServer Full GS + GS CS By Lunaticodeveloper C++ Coder

installation

ConnectServer/ServerList.dat - Edit IP
DataServer1/dataserver.ini.dat - Decompile with magic hand editor online and edit sql pass , then re-encrypt with MH tools of files
DataServer1/dataserver.ini.dat - Decompile with magic hand editor online and edit sql pass , then re-encrypt with MH tools of files
Data/MapServerInfo.dat - Edit IP
EventServer/Data/svconfig.ini - Edit SQL
RankingServer/svconfig.ini - Edit SQL

:
main serial: muservidores2020
main version: 22345

Server files
tested and working.

FullClient:
Main Cracked:
Main/Translation:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
SourcesVisual Studio 2019

Sources Visual Studio 2010

MuServer Full GS + GS CS By Lunaticodeveloper C++ Coder

installation

ConnectServer/ServerList.dat - Edit IP
Data/MapServerInfo.dat - Edit IP
EventServer/Data/svconfig.ini - Edit SQL
RankingServer/svconfig.ini - Edit SQL

:
main serial: muservidores2020
main version: 22345

Server files
tested and working.

FullClient:
Main Cracked:
Main/Translation:
Thank you bro, if you can share Chs patch and main? Thank you agin

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm tianye not sure where to find chs patch/main for s12 i think this thread is Kor ?

Thank you a lot, bro. I know that chs main's protocol is not match the server side, so I'm using your main provided with the server. The problem that I want to solve is that my os' localization doesn't support Korean, and I can't read Korean neither. So I'm looking for message_eng (or other files such as item.txt, monster.txt etc)in English for server side, so that the client can out print the messages correctly. For now, all the messages and notices from the GS are all unreadable symbols, like Blood castle notice, chaos castle notice, evomonster kill message and so on. If you can help me with Message_eng file?

PS: I am a single player MU lover, and not skillful enough for fixing problems, only can make some modifications and translation work to the files. Really appreciate for your help!

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Thank you a lot, bro. I know that chs main's protocol is not match the server side, so I'm using your main provided with the server. The problem that I want to solve is that my os' localization doesn't support Korean, and I can't read Korean neither. So I'm looking for message_eng (or other files such as item.txt, monster.txt etc)in English for server side, so that the client can out print the messages correctly. For now, all the messages and notices from the GS are all unreadable symbols, like Blood castle notice, chaos castle notice, evomonster kill message and so on. If you can help me with Message_eng file?

PS: I am a single player MU lover, and not skillful enough for fixing problems, only can make some modifications and translation work to the files. Really appreciate for your help!
i understand, that will be plenty of research to find similar files version and use those specific translated files to your server.
i'd prefer to translate those korean to english and save instead but u can search for similar files and use if you find something.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i understand, that will be plenty of research to find similar files version and use those specific translated files to your server.
i'd prefer to translate those korean to english and save instead but u can search for similar files and use if you find something.
Thank you for replying, bro. I'm already trying to find the way to translate the server files. For example, comparing with Item.bmd/skill.bmd from IGN 's S12 client to translate sierver side file into English, although just simply copy and paste, this is a long-time work. However, I can promote it. But for Message_kor.wtf file, really hard for me to find a similar file for reference. If anybody can share english file for server, I'll do the translate or repack work, and of cause, i'll share the server as an English S12 version.

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Thank you for replying, bro. I'm already trying to find the way to translate the server files. For example, comparing with Item.bmd/skill.bmd from IGN 's S12 client to translate sierver side file into English, although just simply copy and paste, this is a long-time work. However, I can promote it. But for Message_kor.wtf file, really hard for me to find a similar file for reference. If anybody can share english file for server, I'll do the translate or repack work, and of cause, i'll share the server as an English S12 version.
why not focus 20 min on one session and translate using google translate each message, then to make things 100% compare to other .wtf file from newer seasons or similar and correct the message phrases precisely, there is no other kind of way, unless u got Toolkit by igcn, maybe the free version can do some translation, but even the premium has limits so it means its costly to use tool to translate but posssible i guess like 20 bucks just for translating texts, why not save that in 20 mins by hard focused work ? :) but its ur choice, and u have to decide.

what i meant.

unfortunaly other free tools cant do that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why not focus 20 min on one session and translate using google translate each message, then to make things 100% compare to other .wtf file from newer seasons or similar and correct the message phrases precisely, there is no other kind of way, unless u got Toolkit by igcn, maybe the free version can do some translation, but even the premium has limits so it means its costly to use tool to translate but posssible i guess like 20 bucks just for translating texts, why not save that in 20 mins by hard focused work ? :) but its ur choice, and u have to decide.

what i meant.

unfortunaly other free tools cant do that

i'm doing the translation work manually, only use the Google translator and my keyboard :D :D. Don't know whether there's a way to make the Kor main to support Chinese? For example, input Chinese char name and out print Chinese message (like item.bmd)?

KarLi Can you help me about Dark lord's pets? Dark spirit's and Dark horse's Exp info can not be saved in database, their level and exp will change to 1 and 0/9600 after relogin. And more, I just find that you can equip dark spirit by right click mouse, and if you unequip it and try to reequip by right clicking mouse, the Gameserver and client stop response, all infomation in GS' log window stops refresh. Is it the Dataserver's problem or jusr missed something in Database MuOnline? Thank you.

My dark spirit and Dark horse are from Box of Kundun, due to I don't have any GM tool to generate them. But I don't think this is the problem, because I checked petinfo table in database, both pets have their serial and recorded in Petinfo.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i'm doing the translation work manually, only use the Google translator and my keyboard :D :D. Don't know whether there's a way to make the Kor main to support Chinese? For example, input Chinese char name and out print Chinese message (like item.bmd)?

KarLi Can you help me about Dark lord's pets? Dark spirit's and Dark horse's Exp info can not be saved in database, their level and exp will change to 1 and 0/9600 after relogin. And more, I just find that you can equip dark spirit by right click mouse, and if you unequip it and try to reequip by right clicking mouse, the Gameserver and client stop response, all infomation in GS' log window stops refresh. Is it the Dataserver's problem or jusr missed something in Database MuOnline? Thank you.

My dark spirit and Dark horse are from Box of Kundun, due to I don't have any GM tool to generate them. But I don't think this is the problem, because I checked petinfo table in database, both pets have their serial and recorded in Petinfo.
You can export every .bmd to .txt and I think you can reimport them back to .bmd translated to target language. You can translate whole documents on Google afaik, and just scroll through the translations and modify those where is necessary according to your language.

Yes, the dark lord pet could be a DataServer problem and a Gameserver/Client problem too. Equipping with right click is not an original thing I think. It's custom made by the developers of your server files, so it's possible there's a Client->GameServer packet missing when you are trying to equip an item like that. The only solution (for both DataServer and GameServer) is to have the current version of source code of your DataServer and GameServer, and also the client. (Right Click thing is half client, half GameServer). The Client just gives the action, the GameServer is registering it from the Client and processing it to do what it needs to do.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can export every .bmd to .txt and I think you can reimport them back to .bmd translated to target language. You can translate whole documents on Google afaik, and just scroll through the translations and modify those where is necessary according to your language.

Yes, the dark lord pet could be a DataServer problem and a Gameserver/Client problem too. Equipping with right click is not an original thing I think. It's custom made by the developers of your server files, so it's possible there's a Client->GameServer packet missing when you are trying to equip an item like that. The only solution (for both DataServer and GameServer) is to have the current version of source code of your DataServer and GameServer, and also the client. (Right Click thing is half client, half GameServer). The Client just gives the action, the GameServer is registering it from the Client and processing it to do what it needs to do.
Thank you for your reply, bro. About the Dark lord's pet, I checked the update log on the official website, we do can equip them by right clicking, but however, I agree with your opinion, this problem is on Dataserver. After GS stops response, I saw this log in Dataserver's log window: Update Petitem_info set pet level = 177, pet_exp= xxxxxxxxxxxx, which is quite unormal due to pet level can not be over 70 nor the exp can not be such amount.

Back