Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you should use visual studio 2008 sp1 to build client.
vs 2008 sp1 compiles it like native.. no problems at all!
what about srv'files for this version, wanna test it.
would be great to downgrade it at s2~s3 version like old interface with cool things..
Has anyone found anything interesting in the code?
But it's kinda lame to download old VS.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only jpeglib was causing problems, but still, if you can write hello world application and know how build works on Windows, there should be no problem at all.

So how do you fix std::… binary incompatibility in ShopListManager library?
Do we have source to rebuild it?

But it's kinda lame to download old VS.

install then uninstall vs2008. toolset v90 will stay, you can use it on new VS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would be great to downgrade it at s2~s3 version like old interface with cool things..

1.03h+

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1.03h+
dsw_pool - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

dsw_pool - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

mate, if u have an appropriate client for this ver of main, just share it.. people will be thankful.. nowadays all links almost are broken... ironic situation, able to build main.exe but not run coz do not have it's client and can't find it :///

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm looking for Scaleform GFx SDK 3.2 (the version that Webzen uses for this source and for higher season)

If anyone have it, please ... share :) Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mate, if u have an appropriate client for this ver of main, just share it.. people will be thankful.. nowadays all links almost are broken... ironic situation, able to build main.exe but not run coz do not have it's client and can't find it :///

you can use server and client 1.03k:

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
Thanks for the share.

To build in VS2019 you need

VS2008,
VS2010
and VS2019.

VS 2010 is creating a bridge between toolsets of 2008 and 2010 which lets 2019 select it.

It doesnt have source for cash shop libraries so you can't build fully working client using 2019 toolset untill we recreate the missing libraries (or they leak).

This is the best share since Deathway decompilation. Hopefully it makes MU community better :) We plan to build it up to Season 16. So if anyone with very high experience in MU is interested we can unite.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm looking for Scaleform GFx SDK 3.2 (the version that Webzen uses for this source and for higher season)

If anyone have it, please ... share :) Thank you in advance.
Found 4.0.7 maybe it will be ok. Inform me later if this version is ok?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Found 4.0.7 maybe it will be ok. Inform me later if this version is ok?

Thanks. I got the 4.0.7 together with 3.3.93 in a leaked package.

Webzen is using 3.2.xx for the GFx Interface. So I guess, 3.3.93 should be a closer match.

Searching on baidu, there are some posts that leak the Scaleform GFx 3.2.87. But sadly, it's too old & all links expired. ( )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Webzen is using 3.2 for the GFx Interface. So I guess, 3.3.93 should be a closer match.

only for cash shop with a high level platform?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Webzen is using 3.2.xx for the GFx Interface. So I guess, 3.3.93 should be a closer match.

Searching on baidu, there are some posts that leak the Scaleform GFx 3.2.87. But sadly, it's too old & all links expired. ( )
Share 3.3.93 please :D

Back