Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's why this commuinity like this.
You posted screenshot of some rewriting or decompilation to brag about it?
Now you rubbing us and telling that you wanted to share, but...
So you are one of same people you dont like.
Nah, keep it. Dont share, it's treasure.

p.s. i think, that would be better to rewrite this part and using something like curl or whatever modern library.

the day I need to show off something I withdraw from the muonline, I answered something that a person asked with an image so that the thing is finished there and they do not come to continue asking but I see that it was a mistake, I also gave some updated info to motivate them to Do this library and you can not take 1 day of your life to do it yourself? Anyway, it is only a matter of time before they release them, I do not do it because I release, they sell it and then they do not even thank them, but well as long as they continue to want everything on a silver platter, they will remain stagnant as always, thank you for reminding me because I did not comment more on this forum :)

pd:sorry for the offtopic

pd2:
there you have for vs2019 see how they start to duck people and sell them.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pd2:
there you have for vs2019 see how they start to duck people and sell them.
thank you for share, source code main had share, I think its sell does not affect the sharing of an individual to the mu development community.
all contributions to the community are very good and valuable.

Reaction score
it is not very difficult really, it is easier than decompiling them and you will surely get a more optimal code.ps: at one point I thought about sharing them but really with the attitudes of the people who revolve around the mu, they are better done by each one

This is not the point, some people posts screenshots here like you did: OH LOOK PEOPLE I CAN DO IT! :?:
Yes i know that can be re-write the lib or other parts of code.

iLast quote I make to you, I don't think you asked something as stupid as asking if you can rewrite the library yourself

And i say more, ask for something even simple is never stupid bro, is a question! Look what you saying ....

I asked to reverse decompile because in really i want to know if these sources of libs already in source in really, or just really need to decompile to obtain sources. I did not looked at the source with time to discover things yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not the point, some people posts screenshots here like you did: OH LOOK PEOPLE I CAN DO IT! :?:
Yes i know that can be re-write the lib or other parts of code.

And i say more, ask for something even simple is never stupid bro, is a question! Look what you saying ....

I asked to reverse decompile because in really i want to know if these sources of libs already in source in really, or just really need to decompile to obtain sources. I did not looked at the source with time to discover things yet.

I tell him in a good way, he tells me that I do not know what I am talking about, I say it in a bad way and then he recognizes that what I am saying is what he is asking, fuking logic, let's leave the subject here that we create too much offtopic now

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
New character ;)
dsw_pool - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
English:

Anyway... I think that source codes are only source codes... it doesn't matter if they are from Client Season 6.3 or not, even if they have how to upgrade InGameShop libraries, they still need to know how to fix many errors in the code, for example:

Spanish:

De todos modos... creo que los códigos fuente son solo códigos fuente... no importa si son de Cliente Season 6.3 o no, incluso si tienen cómo actualizar las bibliotecas de InGameShop, todavía necesitan saber cómo arreglar muchos errores en el código, por ejemplo:

on ZzzInventory.cpp file (function: RenderItemName):

Code:
[COLOR=#0000cd][B]#ifdef[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000][B]NEM_FIX_ITEM_NAME_BUG_CALCULATION[/B][/COLOR]
    else if(o->Type == MODEL_HELPER+49)
    {
        glColor3f ( 1.f, 0.8f, 0.1f );
        sprintf(Name, ItemAttribute[ITEM_HELPER+49].Name);
    }
    else if(o->Type == MODEL_HELPER+50)
    {
        sprintf(Name, ItemAttribute[ITEM_HELPER+50].Name);
    }
    else if(o->Type == MODEL_HELPER+51)
    {
        sprintf(Name, ItemAttribute[ITEM_HELPER+51].Name);
    }
[COLOR=#0000cd][B]#else[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#008000]// !NEM_FIX_ITEM_NAME_BUG_CALCULATION[/COLOR][/B]
    else if(o->Type == ITEM_HELPER+49)
    {
    }
    else if(o->Type == ITEM_HELPER+50)
    {
    }
    else if(o->Type == ITEM_HELPER+51)
    {
    }
[COLOR=#0000cd][B]#endif[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#008000]// NEM_FIX_ITEM_NAME_BUG_CALCULATION[/COLOR][/B]

#define NEM_FIX_ITEM_NAME_BUG_CALCULATION // Fix ITEM_HELPER by: MODEL_HELPER (Storm of Crow Boots) (21.08.17)

Small Explain of this Bug:

All fuckin* Items on the: "Map Floor". or at least on the: "Actual Viewport Scene"... they must use the: "ITEM_OFFSET_IN_ARRAY" calculation... I mean:

#define ItemId(x,y) ((x*512)+y) and: #define ObjectId(x,y) ((x*512)+y+1058) is not the same... then: "else if(o->Type == MODEL_HELPER+49)" and: "else if(o->Type == ITEM_HELPER+49)" are NOT the same... :D

Old Scroll ItemId: ITEM_HELPER+49 = ((13*512)+49) = 6705 (in HEX: 0x1A31), but this is ONLY: ObjectId of: "Storm of Crow Boots" look this:
Storm Crow Boots ObjectId: MODEL_BOOTS+15 = ((11*512)+15+1058) = 6705 (in HEX: 0x1A31) :D

Ofcourse: "1058" value depends of your: "enum position Field", because is: "Dynamical", if you add something in the: "Before-Position"... then this number will be: "Changed" or: "Displaced", when you: "Compile" your own: "main.exe".
but on: "Original source"... 1058 is: ITEM_OFFSET_IN_ARRAY.

then... (without Fix):

WGGXCjN - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

and... (with Fix):

z5aoouB - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

English:

PS: You don't have to be thankful... this is a piece of cake for me. being honest... this Game is full of direct factory errors, what I show you this time is only a small example. OLD SCHOOL RULES!

PD 2: My Intention is continue (fixing and modifying) this shi* to make a good and new client, I work of: Season 4.6 (because is my favourite Season), I only code for fun this Game:

Spanish:

PD: No tienen que estar agradecidos... esto es pan comido para mí. siendo honesto... este Juego está lleno de errores directos de fábrica, lo que les muestro esta vez es solo un pequeño ejemplo. ¡LA VIEJA ESCUELA MANDA!

PD 2: Mi intención es continuar (arreglando y modificando) esta mierd* para hacer un buen y nuevo cliente, trabajo en: Temporada 4.6 (porque es mi Temporada favorita), solo codifico por diversión este Juego:

bZPCHwh - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

Offtopic:

PS 3: Wow sobieh is back ! o_O!

9S4wkV4 - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Good... yesterday some persons makes me some question about my effects on added to: "Sparky Pet" :p then... here I leave the most important code

PS: Sorry this is NOT my complete custom class added (I think that all people here, knows how to make to code directly his own shits on src, but if this is not his case... can copy me, I... don't have problems with this).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good... yesterday some persons makes me some question about my effects on added to: "Sparky Pet" :p then... here I leave the most important code

PS: Sorry this is NOT my complete custom class added (I think that all people here, knows how to make to code directly his own shits on src, but if this is not his case... can copy me, I... don't have problems with this).

omg..

//
default: break;

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Why on earth you use this arrays?

Code:
int BoneID01[15]={1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15};
int BoneID02[10]={1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10};

If you just need indexes from 1 to 15, just use x, it's already defined in a loop:
Code:
BoneTransform[BoneID01[x + 1]]

Reaction score
Why on earth you use this arrays?

Code:
int BoneID01[15]={1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15};
int BoneID02[10]={1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10};

If you just need indexes from 1 to 15, just use x, it's already defined in a loop:
Code:
BoneTransform[BoneID01[x + 1]]

Spanish:

Sí, lo siento (mi error)... En este caso... No es necesario... Por favor, cambie lo que necesite. :) solo es necesario (tal vez) cuando haces una transformación de matriz ósea más compleja... me refiero, por ejemplo, cuando tienes un "esqueleto" más complejo en tu modelo... quiero decir... cuando necesitas crear 1 nueva matriz o una matriz de ID de huesos en los casos en que debe transformar conjuntos de huesos que no forman una secuencia de números de BoneID...

PD: Es muy divertido Jugar con el código...

English:

Yes, sorry (my mistake)... In this case... No need... Please, change whatever you need. :) only needed (maybe) when you do a more complex bone matrix transformation... I mean for example when you have a more complex "skeleton" in your model... I mean... when need to create 1 new matrix or array of bone IDs in cases where you must transform sets of bones that do not form a sequence of BoneID numbers...

PS: It's so much fun playing around with the code...

FP387O9 - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
whats the point of
?

You can think on these how a ticker count/delay adder to the Effect man... At the same time: "generate random orders" to show/hide Smoke Lights on Effect and etc... Since Webzen uses this on Unicorn Pet Original Effects. But they have added a: "CompTime Control type" and etc shits on: W_PetActionCollecterUnicorn.cpp or something

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Kiosani man

english: a question i am using muemu s6 kor protocol and i am compiling the original main kor real server, and the character makes the animation of attacking but it does not do any damage. I have already checked all the protocols and apparently they are fine.

spanish: una pregunta estoy usando muemu s6 protocolo kor y estoy compilando el main kor original real server, y el personaje hace la animacion de atacar pero no hace nada de daño ya revise todos los protocolos y al parecer estan bien.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
English:

Anyway... I think that source codes are only source codes... it doesn't matter if they are from Client Season 6.3 or not, even if they have how to upgrade InGameShop libraries, they still need to know how to fix many errors in the code, for example:

Spanish:

De todos modos... creo que los códigos fuente son solo códigos fuente... no importa si son de Cliente Season 6.3 o no, incluso si tienen cómo actualizar las bibliotecas de InGameShop, todavía necesitan saber cómo arreglar muchos errores en el código, por ejemplo:

on ZzzInventory.cpp file (function: RenderItemName):

Code:
[COLOR=#0000cd][B]#ifdef[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000][B]NEM_FIX_ITEM_NAME_BUG_CALCULATION[/B][/COLOR]
    else if(o->Type == MODEL_HELPER+49)
    {
    }
    else if(o->Type == MODEL_HELPER+50)
    {
    }
    else if(o->Type == MODEL_HELPER+51)
    {
    }
[COLOR=#0000cd][B]#else[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#008000]// !NEM_FIX_ITEM_NAME_BUG_CALCULATION[/COLOR][/B]
    else if(o->Type == ITEM_HELPER+49)
    {
    }
    else if(o->Type == ITEM_HELPER+50)
    {
    }
    else if(o->Type == ITEM_HELPER+51)
    {
    }
[COLOR=#0000cd][B]#endif[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#008000]// NEM_FIX_ITEM_NAME_BUG_CALCULATION[/COLOR][/B]

#define NEM_FIX_ITEM_NAME_BUG_CALCULATION // Fix ITEM_HELPER by: MODEL_HELPER (Storm of Crow Boots) (21.08.17)

Small Explain of this Bug:

All fuckin* Items on the: "Map Floor". or at least on the: "Actual Viewport Scene"... they must use the: "ITEM_OFFSET_IN_ARRAY" calculation... I mean:

#define ItemId(x,y) ((x*512)+y) and: #define ObjectId(x,y) ((x*512)+y+1058) is not the same... then: "else if(o->Type == MODEL_HELPER+49)" and: "else if(o->Type == ITEM_HELPER+49)" are NOT the same... :D

Old Scroll ItemId: ITEM_HELPER+49 = ((13*512)+49) = 6705 (in HEX: 0x1A31), but this is ONLY: ObjectId of: "Storm of Crow Boots" look this:
Storm Crow Boots ObjectId: MODEL_BOOTS+15 = ((11*512)+15+1058) = 6705 (in HEX: 0x1A31) :D

Ofcourse: "1058" value depends of your: "enum position Field", because is: "Dynamical", if you add something in the: "Before-Position"... then this number will be: "Changed" or: "Displaced", when you: "Compile" your own: "main.exe".
but on: "Original source"... 1058 is: ITEM_OFFSET_IN_ARRAY.

then... (without Fix):

WGGXCjN - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

and... (with Fix):

z5aoouB - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

English:

PS: You don't have to be thankful... this is a piece of cake for me. being honest... this Game is full of direct factory errors, what I show you this time is only a small example. OLD SCHOOL RULES!

PD 2: My Intention is continue (fixing and modifying) this shi* to make a good and new client, I work of: Season 4.6 (because is my favourite Season), I only code for fun this Game:

Spanish:

PD: No tienen que estar agradecidos... esto es pan comido para mí. siendo honesto... este Juego está lleno de errores directos de fábrica, lo que les muestro esta vez es solo un pequeño ejemplo. ¡LA VIEJA ESCUELA MANDA!

PD 2: Mi intención es continuar (arreglando y modificando) esta mierd* para hacer un buen y nuevo cliente, trabajo en: Temporada 4.6 (porque es mi Temporada favorita), solo codifico por diversión este Juego:

bZPCHwh - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

Offtopic:

PS 3: Wow sobieh is back ! o_O!

9S4wkV4 - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

This is not a bug.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
build error in select "Blue Real Server Release", how to fix error this ?
1>LINK : fatal error C1900: Il mismatch between 'P1' version '20080116' and 'P2' version '20070207'
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1257: code generation failed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
build error in select "Blue Real Server Release", how to fix error this ?

Install:

- Visual Studio 2008 - To have Platform Toolset: v90

- Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 - To fix the error:
1>LINK : fatal error C1900: Il mismatch between 'P1' version '20080116' and 'P2' version '20070207'
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1257: code generation failed

- Visual Studio 2010 - To be able to see Platform Toolset: v90 in Visual Studio 2019 (This Visual Studio version behaves like a "bridge")

- Visual Studio 2019 - To have the latest IDE

To compile with Platform Toolset v140 update the libraries with the ones provided by @YolaxD here:
- https://forum.ragezone.com/f508/development-source-mu-main-1-a-1199222/index10.html#post9092214
-
- View attachment 170185

Last edited:
Reaction score
English:

Well if I have to be honest with all users of this forum... I really don't understand why the hell many people desperately try to copy all game content to: Webzen? The Webzen Corp. has copy the contents in game added (for years)... to many other franchises in the world.

I ask you to please (all the users present)... that: "Please", don't allow me to lie...

My proofs:

Spanish:

Bueno, si tengo que ser honesto con todos los usuarios de este foro... Realmente no entiendo por qué diablos muchas personas intentan desesperada mente copiar todo el contenido del juego a: ¿Webzen? La Webzen Corp. ha copiado el contenido del juego agregado (durante años)... a muchas otras franquicias en el mundo.

Les pido por favor (a todos los usuarios presentes)... que: "Por favor", no me permitan mentir...

Mis Pruebas:

3AMCgLj - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

lePBjq5 - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

English:

PS: The conclusion is obvious... if Webzen Korea, had no problems in: "Stealing" content from: "Star Wars"... then none of us should have: "Problems" if we stole content from them.

Spanish:

PD: La conclusión es obvia... si Webzen Korea, no tuvo problemas en: "Robar" contenido de: "Star Wars"... entonces ninguno de nosotros debería tener: "Problemas" si les robamos contenido.

Attachments

Back