Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very nice, thank so much for release:cool:
LXVUEJ9 - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice to finally see this source released.
if anyone still having troubles to compile it here you go fixed include paths and organized a bit for compiling you can use vs2008sp1

For the server and client pack I'm using this https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/muserver-s5-2-original-chs-1089244/
for use this https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-original-wz-sources-1-a-1198573/ source for the gs it need some downgrade because its a bit newer than the main source.

For the last ones here, ashlay made a ready to compile sources with some file changes and reference fixes.
Here is a diff between the original release and his fixes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the last ones here, @ashlay made a ready to compile sources with some file changes and reference fixes.
Here is a diff between the original release and his fixes.

There is dirty sources ^__^. imho.
In a good way need rewrite them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So many noname source quality "experts" in here. What are your achievements and contributions to community where we can analyse your source codes and take the example how to write good code?
i understand you made a huge contribution to community? if yes then i'm wrong and you dont need to write adequate code...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i understand you made a huge contribution to community? if yes then i'm wrong and you dont need to write adequate code...

Yes, he did.
And "adequate code" for HelloWorld.exe is always easy for "experts".

Btw, I'm re-making a toy found in this source (EditObjects)... not too bad.

Last edited:
Reaction score
English:

Well, it's time for my daily contribution... I want to show my very: "Firm" intention of: How I intend to do to so many people who are involved in the development of this Game... just for horribles: "Economic Interests"... and that because of their: "Ambition" (indirectly hurts everyone else)... finally, they find it necessary to leave the Area.

Spanish:

Bueno, es hora de mi contribución diaria... Quiero mostrar mi muy: "firme" intención de: Cómo me propongo hacer a tanta gente que está involucrada en el desarrollo de este Juego... solo por horribles: "Intereses Económicos"... y que por su: "Ambición" (perjudican indirectamente a todos los demás)... finalmente, les resulta necesario abandonar la Zona.

#define NEM_ADD_SHREK_NPC_CUSTOM // Add "Shrek" NPC: 580 (21.08.20)

DSPlaySound.h File on a Enumerator (without name):

Code:
[COLOR=#0000ff][B]#ifdef[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080][B]NEM_ADD_SHREK_NPC_CUSTOM[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000][B]SOUND_SHREK_NPC_IDLE_1,[/B][/COLOR]                                    [B][COLOR=#008000]// nShrek.wav[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=#0000ff][B]#endif[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000][B]// NEM_ADD_SHREK_NPC_CUSTOM
[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][B]MAX_BUFFER // -> Check this fuckin* poop and sure that your added: "NEW Sound ID (*.wav) Format", exists: "Before".[/B][/COLOR]

_enum.h File on a Enumerator (very, very Long):

Code:
[COLOR=#0000ff][B]#ifdef[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080][B]NEM_ADD_SHREK_NPC_CUSTOM[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff8c00][B]MODEL_SHREK,[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff][B]#endif[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000][B]// NEM_ADD_SHREK_NPC_CUSTOM[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000][B]MODEL_NPC_END                , // -> Check this and add your: "Fuckin*" new case of: "Object" before.[/B][/COLOR]

ZzzOpenData.cpp File on a Function Called: "OpenNpc(int Type)"

Code:
[COLOR=#0000ff][B]#endif[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000][B]// LEM_ADD_LUCKYITEM [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][B]// -> Add bellow of this line:[/B][/COLOR]
    case MODEL_SHREK:
        AccessModel(MODEL_SHREK,"Data\\Npc\\","shrek");
        OpenTexture(MODEL_SHREK,"Npc\\");
        LoadWaveFile(SOUND_SHREK_NPC_IDLE_1,"Data\\Sound\\nShrek.wav");
        break;
[COLOR=#0000ff][B]#endif[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000][B]// NEM_ADD_SHREK_NPC_CUSTOM[/B][/COLOR]

ZzzCharacter.cpp File on Function Called: "Setting_Monster(CHARACTER *c,int Type,int PositionX,int PositionY)"

Code:
[COLOR=#0000ff][B]#ifdef[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080][B]LEM_ADD_LUCKYITEM[/B][/COLOR]
        [B][COLOR=#ff0000]|| Type == 579 // -> It's better if you add your: "Fuckin*" new: "NPC Type Object" directly bellow of this line.[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=#0000ff][B]#endif[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000][B]// LEM_ADD_LUCKYITEM[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff][B]#ifdef[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#800080]NEM_ADD_SHREK_NPC_CUSTOM[/COLOR][/B]
        [COLOR=#ff0000][B]|| Type == 580 // -> In my case I use MonsterID: "580", because my: "Client" is only: "Season 4.6" Emulated + some things of: S5, but if you trying to use any: "MuServer" of: "Ex7XX++" you must: "Verify" your used: "MonsterID or NPCID" to your added Model in Game.[/B][/COLOR]

ZzzCharacter.cpp File on Function Called: "*CreateMonster(int Type,int PositionX,int PositionY,int Key)"

Code:
[COLOR=#0000ff][B]#endif[/B][/COLOR]    [COLOR=#008000][B]// ASG_ADD_KARUTAN_NPC [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][B]// -> Bellow of this line add:[/B][/COLOR]
    case 580:    [COLOR=#008000]// Shrek the Merchant[/COLOR]
    {
        OpenNpc(MODEL_SHREK);
        c = CreateCharacter(Key, MODEL_SHREK, PositionX, PositionY);
        strcpy(c->ID,"Shrek");
        c->Object.Scale = 1.0f;
        }
        break;

ZzzCharacter.cpp File on Function Called: "MoveCharacterVisual(CHARACTER *c, OBJECT *o)":

Code:
        case MODEL_SHREK:
        {
            if(rand()%256==0)
                PlayBuffer(SOUND_SHREK_NPC_IDLE_1);
            // ----
            o->BlendMesh = 4;
            o->BlendMeshLight = Luminosity;
            Vector(Luminosity*0.4f,Luminosity*1.f,Luminosity*0.f,Light);
            AddTerrainLight(o->Position[0],o->Position[1],Light,3,PrimaryTerrainLight);
            // ----
            Vector(0.4f,1.f,0.f,Light);            Vector(0.f,0.f,0.f,p);
            // ----
            if(o->CurrentAction==0 && o->AnimationFrame>=1.f && o->AnimationFrame<=7.f)
            {
                if(rand()%2==0)
                {
                    Vector(0.1f,0.15f,0.1f,Light);
                    float Scale = (int)WorldTime%3600/(float)10.f;
                    b->TransformPosition(BoneTransform[1],p,Position,true);
                    CreateParticle(BITMAP_EFFECT,Position,o->Angle,Light,4,Scale);
                    CreateParticle(BITMAP_EFFECT,Position,o->Angle,Light,5,Scale);
                }
                else if(rand()%7==0)
                {
                    Vector(0.1f,0.45f,0.15f,Light);
                    float Scale = -(int)WorldTime%3600/(float)10.f;
                    b->TransformPosition(BoneTransform[1],p,Position,true);
                    CreateParticle(BITMAP_EFFECT,Position,o->Angle,Light,4,Scale);
                    CreateParticle(BITMAP_EFFECT,Position,o->Angle,Light,5,Scale);
                }
            }
        }
        break;
[COLOR=#0000ff][B]#endif[/B][/COLOR]    [COLOR=#008000][B]// NEM_ADD_SHREK_NPC_CUSTOM[/B][/COLOR]

But how: "Condition" you must use my Model... anyways... I make his: "Effects" for that any monster model/npc model with at least: 1 bone, can works.

Anyways:

Download my: Models,Textures and Audios (that I make for this):

PS: If you made all: "Fine", you must have something how this (in Game):

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why dont u all create new thread and post release there. Lot of files u share will not be found.

don't be offended with what I am going to tell you but you are very haters, if kiosani wants to contribute here there is no problem if someone likes it he can optener it if he wants, you will have a lot of time here but haters don't get rid of you brother.
at least it contributes something to "cuminity".

Reaction score
Well, thanks for your understanding... Since all this poop is very easy (at least for me). Maybe I don't need stupid main sources to add anything, but with src it's easier. Less work, less decompiling, etc... I am showing off to all the users here. hahaha since I can do anything with the stupid game.

Simply... NOT MORE STUPID SALES FOR NONE. Anything that you can try to make (only for sale). I can copy and Release here for free for all. I'm sorry guys... But I'm the final Winner... Not more stupid/idiots trying to sale stupid mods of Client. Since... None pay to another person when can make by himself. ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, thanks for your understanding... Since all this poop is very easy (at least for me). Maybe I don't need stupid main sources to add anything, but with src it's easier. Less work, less decompiling, etc... I am showing off to all the users here. hahaha since I can do anything with the stupid game.

Simply... NOT MORE STUPID SALES FOR NONE. Anything that you can try to make (only for sale). I can copy and Release here for free for all. I'm sorry guys... But I'm the final Winner... Not more stupid/idiots trying to sale stupid mods of Client. Since... None pay to another person when can make by himself. ;)
Respect, bro)

Reaction score

Is lacking me fix some details, see protocols shits/packets and etc... but anyways model and creation part is ready :p

PS: Then I'll add all of them (Rune Wizard, Slayer, Gun Crasher). :D since it's easy ... and with its stupid evolutions and etc.​

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is this is joke or job offer?! wtf

Haha Don't think it's a easy job.
It has been the third day since I created a new thread to release the World Editor source. All it need is just a approval click from any mod. But till now, no thing happen and no way to keep track wth is going on with that thread. LOL
I remember last thread I opened need to wait 5-7 days -.-

Sad, but this is really a pain butt system. SYSTEM <<-- I'm not talking about any individual...

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score

Is lacking me fix some details, see protocols shits/packets and etc... but anyways model and creation part is ready :p

PS: Then I'll add all of them (Rune Wizard, Slayer, Gun Crasher). :D since it's easy ... and with its stupid evolutions and etc.​

Ofcourse its easy to add it all when the source code is released, anyone can do it with very little experience in programming. But there is really no need brag about it and to post all changes you do to your personal project . If you want recognition then post real research not shreks etc. sorry but with all the posts you do you look like you have some problems

Reaction score
Ofcourse its easy to add it all when the source code is released, anyone can do it with very little experience in programming. But there is really no need brag about it and to post all changes you do to your personal project . If you want recognition then post real research not shreks etc. sorry but with all the posts you do you look like you have some problems

Don't worry bro ... I get your point ... I'll check (later) .if I can play around with ScaleForm 3.3 a bit (I don't really like the new UI) .but still ... I'm sure I can do things like S16 Clients with it anyway. First I want to see simpler things like those related to new client models / textures and effects. And you can bet you'll see me a lot more around here ... I hope that's not a problem for sales.

Solved:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Haha Don't think it's a easy job.
It has been the third day since I created a new thread to release the World Editor source. All it need is just a approval click from any mod. But till now, no thing happen and no way to keep track wth is going on with that thread. LOL
I remember last thread I opened need to wait 5-7 days -.-

Sad, but this is really a pain butt system. SYSTEM <<-- I'm not talking about any individual...

you are absolutely right without any sense that you can contribute to the community you have to wait up to 5 days or more. before the source of the main came out. i had already made public here the PDB and MAP + main of the same, it had already been 7 and nothing. more than a week later the source of the main was made public not in this forum but in another that is free to contribute to the end i had to write to "Karli" to approve my contribution but you have to wait so long ?

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
Don't worry bro ... I get your point ... I'll check (later) .if I can play around with ScaleForm 3.3 a bit (I don't really like the new UI) .but still ... I'm sure I can do things like S16 Clients with it anyway. First I want to see simpler things like those related to new client models / textures and effects. And you can bet you'll see me a lot more around here ... I hope that's not a problem for sales.

yes yes.. you will take down everyone with your work now! Dont forget to add Donkey for the shrek :D

as I said its nothing special when you have source, couple hours to add all new characters and their changeups.. anyone can do it

Last edited:
Back