Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2]

Reaction score
Alright lets clear some things up, to those who feel like they have to proove something and bring trouble and competition, what's there to win?
Trust me nothing, but sad and selfish vibes.

2 Odisk like to be smart around? i know you love Kiosani i know i know, you guys are the best buddies and support each other, thats amazing and good for you but please don't bring my name and complain about 'approving threads'. Another moderator already wrote earlier in this topic if you have complains what to do and where to go and report it, so respect that.

3. We are a small moderating team in the whole forum, but you dont care to realise that and think everything will be done in a jiffy? you think we Moderators don't have private life and our schedules? chill out please and do the right thing if you believe there is something wrong with the moderating team. You know that i sent you already PM's and explanation but of course you didnt care say nothing but bring your complaints here. Kudos to you.

4. I know there some users who are trying hard to bring moderators down, how silly of you and Kiosani for example? That's what we became as community? bragging around and talking bad about moderators? Well, Bravo. Kiosani knows exactly how selfish he is with whatever work he is doing here in this forum and outside the forum, so please keep that to your self if you having a bad day. We should be friendly and help each other here and not brag around and point fingers and judge around.

Plus, yes you should open your own thread and start posting there instead of posting unrelated things that don't connect with this topic here but guess what? we still give you a chance and don't mind it so you can feel abit happy about your work and maybe it will benefit someone, but with that attitude there is zero value.

Remember there is a limit for everything, feel free to show off whatever you want, but stop judging Moderators and each other (read the rules again of the forum) and stop acting like you are the center of the world, we either mastermind and work together or keep it silent, you like to compete with others and try to be better? you might want to stop comparing your self with others, its 2021 and its not a competition, and that is never going to be the right approach and that is exactly why mu users like to keep everything to their selfs, why dont you instead professionaly start serving mu administrators (who really want help) with your products or services ?

'i worked hard, Its mine code, i found it first, its my idea, this and that..' is this friendly at all ? i dont think so.

Be happy for each other and be proud and cherish each others and alot of nice things will happen, that is a big wish and dream for many users on this forum.

Thanks for understanding, let's hope this message motivates you to think before you post a reply.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Alright lets clear some things up, to those who feel like they have to proove something and bring trouble and competition, what's there to win?
Trust me nothing, but sad and selfish vibes.

2 Odisk like to be smart around? i know you love Kiosani i know i know, you guys are the best buddies and support each other, thats amazing and good for you but please don't bring my name and complain about 'approving threads'. Another moderator already wrote earlier in this topic if you have complains what to do and where to go and report it, so respect that.

3. We are a small moderating team in the whole forum, but you dont care to realise that and think everything will be done in a jiffy? you think we Moderators don't have private life and our schedules? chill out please and do the right thing if you believe there is something wrong with the moderating team. You know that i sent you already PM's and explanation but of course you didnt care say nothing but bring your complaints here. Kudos to you.

4. I know there some users who are trying hard to bring moderators down, how silly of you and Kiosani for example? That's what we became as community? bragging around and talking bad about moderators? Well, Bravo. Kiosani knows exactly how selfish he is with whatever work he is doing here in this forum and outside the forum, so please keep that to your self if you having a bad day. We should be friendly and help each other here and not brag around and point fingers and judge around.

Plus, yes you should open your own thread and start posting there instead of posting unrelated things that don't connect with this topic here but guess what? we still give you a chance and don't mind it so you can feel abit happy about your work and maybe it will benefit someone, but with that attitude there is zero value.

Remember there is a limit for everything, feel free to show off whatever you want, but stop judging Moderators and each other (read the rules again of the forum) and stop acting like you are the center of the world, we either mastermind and work together or keep it silent, you like to compete with others and try to be better? you might want to stop comparing your self with others, its 2021 and its not a competition, and that is never going to be the right approach and that is exactly why mu users like to keep everything to their selfs, why dont you instead professionaly start serving mu administrators (who really want help) with your products or services ?

'i worked hard, Its mine code, i found it first, its my idea, this and that..' is this friendly at all ? i dont think so.

Be happy for each other and be proud and cherish each others and alot of nice things will happen, that is a big wish and dream for many users on this forum.

Thanks for understanding, let's hope this message motivates you to think before you post a reply.

I know who is kiosani but also as well as I know you I also know him that means nothing only that here they take everything like making fun of others, I know that kiosani must have a problem but I do not judge each head is a different world. but the issue of moderation waiting more than a week for approval of a topic no one has time, is as who says it is what suits everyone. I know that here we all have a life like you and me, but I respect what you say, that's why you are here, isn't it?

and if they mention anything, I'm just going to eat it.

Reaction score
hello again, Here is my contribute to this project, decompiled InGameShop libraries

Wow good job bro ! :D thank you very much... I only have 1 question about it... Is in really necesary use: "InGameShop System" on client instead of: "CashShop" (PartChargeShop System) ?? because... at least (only with X-Team base GameServer Source is a problem)... since using: "Webzen GameServer Sources 1.00.87/1.00.93" is possible use the old system too.

Reaction score
I know who is kiosani but also as well as I know you I also know him that means nothing only that here they take everything like making fun of others, I know that kiosani must have a problem but I do not judge each head is a different world. but the issue of moderation waiting more than a week for approval of a topic no one has time, is as who says it is what suits everyone. I know that here we all have a life like you and me, but I respect what you say, that's why you are here, isn't it?

and if they mention anything, I'm just going to eat it.

feel free to PM a moderator at any time and ask to approve a thread faster if you want it faster approved, u can even PM a moderator before you even post the thread and say it in advance. Main point if a thread was posted with the same exact content and files link and then someone else posted it again the one who posted the topic first will get their thread approved, it's just as fair as it sounds, and we should keep things into 1 place.

we know exactly what will happen when we post something in the forum, but sometimes it comes out disrespectful and unfriendly towards each other, from now on i ask to keep this private through private messaging and if someone has an issue PM a Moderator or a Supervisor so we can keep the topics healthier.

Best of luck to everyone and happy Saturday

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You must construct your own MuServer based on this things:

Original 1.00.97/.98 Season 5.2 Chs MuServer Webzen:

Original 1.01.00/.01 Season 6.2 Tha MuServer Webzen:

Original 1.01.02/.03 Season 6.2 Chs MuServer Webzen:

Original 1.01.02/.03 Season 6.2/6.3 Tha MuServer Webzen:

Modified 1.01.02/.03 Season 6.2/6.3 Gmo MuServer Webzen:

To crack M:\ Drive MessageBox Error, you simply debug your compiled: GameServer.exe in Ollydbg and: Search for all referenced text string -> "M:" to make bypass.

Small Example (Guide) with ScreenShots of How to make to Search Strings for bypass on any GameServer.exe Original of Webzen (used: 1.00.97/.98 Season 5.2 Chs) in Ollydbg 2.00:

1st Step: load your damn: GameServer.exe in ollydbg (you must to be sure that you have: mumsg.dll and WzAG.dll on the same directory/path that your GameServer.exe because it's imports).

2nd Step: you must press: Second Click -> Search for -> All referenced text strings:

M93KJyj - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

you must to be sure that you have unchecked: "Ignore case". and search: "M:" (withouts: "").

zcYHzXl - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

3rd Step: ENTER and in: Dissasemble window, press: Left-Click on: "Hex dump window" and press: "Ctrl+G" to search: 0085B448 allocated string: "M:" in memory, then press: Right-Click -> Edit -> Edit binary string (or at least something how this).. you can see something how this:

G9A4cNs - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

you must change this Ducking: "M:" by: "..:" (and if you using Ollydbg 2.00), on this step you must save, and re-analize (later) again... your stored copy of: "GameServer.exe" (because olly 2.00 have a small bug).

4th Step: Repeat the: "1st Step" and you can search (now) this poop:

7oC9A1X - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

then you must press: "ENTER" and into the: "Dissasembly window" you can see something how this:

w4digk2 - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

5th Step: now you only must change this fuckings: "JNE SHORT 005B02AC" by: "JMP SHORT 005B02AC", and the same for: "JNE SHORT 005B02AC" (of bellow). and save your new copy on Disk of: "GameServer.exe", ready your GameServer must be Cracked or Bypassed (now).

or you can directly remove of the source... you must press: Ctrl+F on Visual Studio and search: "M:" and back to null the: "If" instruction.

/**/

Small Example of Correct Edition (using my Released Source of 1.01.03 Partially Rebuilded):

Gamemain.cpp file:
oZ66bHj - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: If you don't searching for use C: how local disk you can easy change string by something how: "..\\Data"

Gamemain.cpp file:
axJZWkA - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

DataServer:
07:30:40a exec WZ_CreateCharacter_GetVersion07:30:40a (2) SQLSTATE:42000, Diagnosis:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'WZ_CreateCharacter_GetVersion'.

Should i use another version for this? Database is not full or what

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

DataServer:
07:30:40a exec WZ_CreateCharacter_GetVersion07:30:40a (2) SQLSTATE:42000, Diagnosis:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'WZ_CreateCharacter_GetVersion'.

Should i use another version for this? Database is not full or what
Database lacks procedure 'WZ_CreateCharacter_GetVersion'

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
#ifdef APPLY_SERVER_UTIL_20040504

Code:
FindFirstFile( "..\\data\\commonserver.cfg", &wfd )

dsw_pool - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

Seriously :D How to bypass this M: drive poop in source?

Im using Kiosani's "6.3" from this topic.

GS stops working
Sam3000 Kiosani

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:
FindFirstFile( "..\\data\\commonserver.cfg", &wfd )

dsw_pool - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

Seriously :D How to bypass this M: drive poop in source?

Im using Kiosani's "6.3" from this topic.

GS stops working
@Sam3000 @Kiosani
Find void GameMainInit(HWND hWnd) in Gamemain.cpp
Code:
#if (LOCALCONNECT == 0 )
    gDirPath.SetFirstPath("M:\\");
#endif

Find int APIENTRY WinMain in GameServer.cpp
Code:
    #if TESTSERVER == 0
        #ifndef LOCAL_DATATEST
        if( gLanguage == 0 )
        {
            WIN32_FIND_DATA  wfd;
            if( INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE == FindFirstFile( "M:\\commonserver.cfg", &wfd ) )
            {
                MessageBox(NULL, "Cannot find M:\\ Drive.", "Error", MB_OK | MB_ICONERROR);
                return FALSE;
            }
        }
        #endif
    #endif
#endif

Then change this or change CONSTs in define.h

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Find void GameMainInit(HWND hWnd) in Gamemain.cpp
Code:
#if (LOCALCONNECT == 0 )
    gDirPath.SetFirstPath("M:\\");
#endif

Find int APIENTRY WinMain in GameServer.cpp
Code:
    #if TESTSERVER == 0
        #ifndef LOCAL_DATATEST
        if( gLanguage == 0 )
        {
            WIN32_FIND_DATA  wfd;
            if( INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE == FindFirstFile( "M:\\commonserver.cfg", &wfd ) )
            {
                return FALSE;
            }
        }
        #endif
    #endif
#endif

Then change this or change CONSTs in define.h

Code:
#if (LOCALCONNECT == 0 )
gDirPath.SetFirstPath("..\\");
#endif

Code:
#if TESTSERVER == 0
 #ifndef LOCAL_DATATEST
 if( gLanguage == 0 )
 {
WIN32_FIND_DATA  wfd;
     if( INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE == FindFirstFile( "..\\data\\commonserver.cfg", &wfd ) )
     {
  return FALSE;
     }
 }
 #endif
    #endif
#endif

GameServer stopped working. '..\\' is not correct?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can open path '..\\' on windows? Without disc letter?

To what should i change it?

Im using this:

Good, it's time to contrubute with something... this is my upgraded version of: 1.00.98 Original Webzen GameServer Sources to: 1.01.03, it's possible that this poop is not complete and etc, but at least is possible compile and have attached a detailed ChangeLog, maybe can be useful (to some person), less work or something how this...GameServer 1.01.03 Rebuided-Partially Src:
ChangeLog it's on source but anyways:

2: Since I only add all features that I know of Season 6.1/6.2/6.3 but is unfinished... maybe is lacking Master Skill Tree Passive Buffs and etc shits.

and this:

Code:
Modified 1.01.02/.03 Season 6.2/6.3 Gmo MuServer Webzen: [URL]https://www.mediafire.com/file/ufwpooseviydy1a/1.01.03_GMO.7z/file[/URL]

Kiosani:
"PS: If you don't searching for use C: how local disk you can easy change string by something how: "..\\Data" "

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To what should i change it?
Ok, this poop FindFirstFile( "M:\\commonserver.cfg", &wfd ) ) asks some config from M disc.
Just try to disable LOCAL_DATATEST or TESTSERVER (set 0 in define.h) OR maybe comment APPLY_SERVER_UTIL_20040504
And check language, set proper mabye disable LOCALCONNECT

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, this poop FindFirstFile( "M:\\commonserver.cfg", &wfd ) ) asks some config from M disc.
Just try to disable LOCAL_DATATEST or TESTSERVER (set 0 in define.h) OR maybe comment APPLY_SERVER_UTIL_20040504
And check language, set proper mabye disable LOCALCONNECT

Code:
//#define APPLY_SERVER_UTIL_20040504

LOCAL_DATATEST 0
TESTSERVER 0
LOCALCONNECT 0

Dunno.. stops working :( I got main.exe working, cs, js, ds. only gs is not working

Have you compiled GS and run it with no errors?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Code:
//#define APPLY_SERVER_UTIL_20040504

LOCAL_DATATEST 0
TESTSERVER 0
LOCALCONNECT 0

Dunno.. stops working :( I got main.exe working, cs, js, ds. only gs is not working

Have you compiled GS and run it with no errors?
i make it everythingworking fine but there is no mu helper,so if i can help you just what'sapp
+2347088199999

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
English:

Thanks for your: +1, since I did this (with a lot of work in the past)... but I was never done with this anyway (and I think I said this):

My words:

"This poop may not be complete and etc, but at least it is possible to compile and have a detailed ChangeLog attached, maybe it could be useful (for someone), less work or something like this..."anyway... I'm sure this poop should work, because I made the exact same type of: "poop" as: "Webzen Server Team Programmers".I just copy all his code looking at a decompiled code of: GameServer.exe 1.01.03 Thailand Protocol (Original).

but this poop doesn't have: "MU Helper & Master Skill Tree Passive Buffs", because I never finished this project. :V anyway enjoy it.

Spanish:

Gracias por tu: +1, ya que hice esto (con mucho trabajo en el pasado)... pero nunca terminé con esto de todos modos (y creo que dije esto):

Mis palabras:

"Esta mierda puede que no esté completa y etc, pero al menos es posible compilar y tener adjunto un ChangeLog detallado, tal vez podría ser útil (para alguien), menos trabajo o algo así..." de todos modos... yo Estoy seguro de que esta mierda debería funcionar, porque hice exactamente el mismo tipo de: "Mierda" que: "El equipo de programadores del Servidor de Webzen".Simplemente copie todo su código mirando un código descompilado de: GameServer.exe 1.01.03 Protocolo de Tailandia (Original).

pero esta mierda no tiene: "MU Helper & Master Skill Tree Passive Buffs", porque nunca terminé este proyecto. :V de todos modos disfrútalo.

NEW LINK:

COMPLETE CHANGE LOG:

PS: It's the same link (same code contributed earlier by me), but apparently... some people here like to play to make: "Jokes", and report the link to MediaFire. I can still re-upload it many times (if necessary).

NUEVO VINCULO:

LOG DE CAMBIOS (COMPLETO):

PD: Es el mismo enlace (el mismo código aportado anteriormente por mí), pero aparentemente... algunas personas aquí les gusta jugar a hacer: "Bromas", y reportar el enlace a MediaFire. Todavía puedo volver a cargarlo muchas veces (si es necesario).

Why does the GS keep crashing after launching it?
I removed that M:\ Drive poop.

Can you help?

I use

Reaction score
Why does the GS keep crashing after launching it?
I removed that M:\ Drive poop.

Can you help?

I use

English:

You have the source, you can fix it. since this project have so much time (that I can't remember fine what can be)... but it's possible that you must update some scripts files. and maybe can be usefull... If you can try to compile GameServer.exe on: Debug Mode, and debug this with the: "Native Debugger" of Visual Studio, I guess that this can be: "of help" for you, to try to find the: "causes".

Spanish:

Tienes la fuente, puedes arreglarlo. ya que este proyecto tiene tanto tiempo (que no recuerdo bien qué puede ser)... pero es posible que deba actualizar algunos archivos de scripts. y tal vez pueda ser útil... Si puedes intentar compilar GameServer.exe en: Debug Mode, y depurarlo con el: "Depurador Nativo" de Visual Studio, supongo que esto puede ser: "de ayuda" para ti, para intentar encontrar las: "causas".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
English:

You have the source, you can fix it. since this project have so much time (that I can't remember fine what can be)... but it's possible that you must update some scripts files. and maybe can be usefull... If you can try to compile GameServer.exe on: Debug Mode, and debug this with the: "Native" Visual Studio Debugger, I guess that this can be: "of help" for you, to try to find the: "causes".

Spanish:

Tienes la fuente, puedes arreglarlo. ya que este proyecto tiene tanto tiempo (que no recuerdo bien qué puede ser)... pero es posible que deba actualizar algunos archivos de scripts. y tal vez pueda ser útil... Si puedes intentar compilar GameServer.exe en: Debug Mode, y depurarlo con el: "Depurador Nativo" Visual Studio, supongo que esto puede ser: "de ayuda" para ti, para intente encontrar las: "causas".

Thanks for the tip

Back