Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2]

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip

English:

not problem man... even look this:

A completely: "Stupid" and: "Innecesary" way to: "TEST" if something is good or not :D (Guide):

(you must see every screenshot in: "Logic" order to: "Understand my point").

1mg2Uez - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

W5IeVn0 - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

29AV7Zv - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

MXdEZLa - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

cAiZJJj - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

D4gkLPw - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

csgS8tY - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

And WITH ORIGINAL GAMESERVER COMPILED BY WEBZEN (?????

VhvXt3P - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

VW6HegE - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

Fatdyq7 - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

AUWKcs5 - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

And finally a: "Small Explain" about why? -> "Small Differences on: WZ GS and MY GS":

vaJoshG - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

2FHllvr - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

English:

PS: I took the time to make this little guide with images (so that it is very clear). that the GameServer code that I made is perfectly made in the image and likeness of the original.

Anyone on this forum who wants to come and say otherwise, please refrain from saying unfounded nonsense. Thanks

Spanish:

PD: Me tomé el tiempo de hacer esta pequeña guía con imágenes (para que quede muy claro). que el código de GameServer que hice está perfectamente hecho a imagen y semejanza del original.

Cualquiera en este foro que quiera venir y decir lo contrario, por favor absténgase de decir tonterías infundadas. Gracias

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
report: pressing the ALT key locks the image and only returns to normal if you click or press another key.

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
Finally found some time for the scaleform test, the current integration in this source is obsolete and requires major rework to work properly with the scaleform files from new client, but it's nothing impossible. So far I have managed to load the UI from S16p2-2 and play with it abit using old integration.. But alot work ahead is needed for proper function. Also research of full file recreation from SWF project is needed for have more control of the UI instead being locked to wz ones

View attachment 170248

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Finally found some time for the scaleform test, the current integration in this source is obsolete and requires major rework to work properly with the scaleform files from new client, but it's nothing impossible. So far I have managed to load the UI from S16p2-2 and play with it abit using old integration.. But alot work ahead is needed for proper function. Also research of full file recreation from SWF project is needed for have more control of the UI instead being locked to wz ones

View attachment 170248

what scaleform are you using?
I have the one that corresponds to this version only that they have uploaded incomplete this main xd

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what scaleform are you using?
I have the one that corresponds to this version only that they have uploaded incomplete this main xd

The Scaleform I was uploaded is 3.3
Webzen uses 3.2 instead, but almost there is no big difference between 3.2 vs 3.3
But If you have 3.2 please share.

Reaction score
report: pressing the ALT key locks the image and only returns to normal if you click or press another key.

#define KWAK_FIX_ALT_KEYDOWN_MENU_BLOCK

This macro can fix your problem... But this is only necessary (his use)... When you execute your client on: "Windows Mode"... I have this tested (and many others things too)... Since this sources are not to: "Newbies"... Without offense intentions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I use GS 5.2 and main source 5.2 VTM, I added character RF to GS and Enable RF on Main, everything is ok 95% but there is a small error that when learning the skill, image Skill will failed to display other image to, when reselecting character everything is fine, do you guys have any ideas on how to fix it... Thanks
:junglejane:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone share sources with original encoding? I would like to have original developers comments (korean).

Right now I have incomprehensible comments like this:
Code:
				else if(o->SubType==3)		// ±â°ŁĆ˝ ˝şĹč.	(¸đµç ş¸µ¨Ŕ» ·»´ýÇĎ°Ô ŔĎ°ý Ăł¸® ÇŐ´Ď´Ů.)
				{
					const int	TOTAL_LIFETIME = 60;		// 3ĂĘÁ¤µµ
					vec3_t		v3PosStart, v3PosTarget;
					vec3_t		arv3PosProcess[3];//, arv3AngProcess[3];

o->ExtState		= TOTAL_LIFETIME;			// TotalLife ąĚ»çżëÁßŔÎ ŔÓŔÇŔÇ şŻĽö »çżë.
					o->LifeTime     = TOTAL_LIFETIME;
					o->Gravity      = 0.0f;
					o->HiddenMesh   = 1;
					o->Distance		= 0.0f;
					o->Alpha		= 1.0f;
					o->ChromeEnable = false;	// Owner Boneżˇ AttachÇĎż© ·»´ő¸µ ÇŇ°ÍŔÎÁö?

I assume that european version of VS lose encoding.

EDIT:

Ok I restored comments. It looks like files are encoded using Korean Codepage 949.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I converted project to vs2019 (v142 toolkit).

All configurations compiles successfully so I assume it should work. I didn't test it well... I hope code is compatible with newer vc++ compiler.

Changes:
- GFXSDK - change Msvc90 to Msvc80 (that version was shared on this topic)
- migrate project to vs2019
- disable SmallerTypeCheck
- boost namespace fixes (prepend boost namespace, conflicts with std)
- embed ShopListManager sources (thanks to myheart)
- change output dirs (bin and obj)
- remove Midl, Bscmake, PostBuildEvent sections from vcxproj (not used)
- enable MultiProcessorCompilation
- ignore 5208 warnings (changed in vs2019) ( )
- rename project from Online to MU
- rename Link folder to libs
- small changes in code (mainly fix warning like compare signed / unsigned types)
- convert sources to utf8 encoding (to restore original Korean comments)
- removed optimalization for selected files (I don't know why only selected files has enabled optimalizatons)
- turn on optimalizations in release builds

I think is a good starting point to develop something new.

To work with vs2019 you should update boost library to newest.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
porting to VBO, Port engine?! Whats next.. jump out of the window wituout broking windows? This needs a age restriction forum

that's what is needed, and also a little bit of restraint from people who jump in when they are not being called.

pd:Long live life

Back