Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ops. Lecher warning! Mr.Hit and run! U come and write a crap. where u was when MU-community need something??!! ah, u just leach and run, right!
If u haved sources u would never share it and thats why MU-community is poop, Its poop cuz of people like u!
U should quit and never post again in this topic. . What a shame.

My2Cent. for people who cry why does MU-community is poop. A great example is dude above!

there are things that people will never have because of the selfishness that has always existed and the envy that only seeks to harm others. let them do what they want, let everyone do what they want now. hopefully Elion will come out soon so that they can see that they will not be able to fight against this project no matter what they do from now on.

Reaction score
there are many things that you can't even imagine.
when you did that post, the pdb already existed. only you didn't have it;)

I know PDBs and MAPs (from Webzen) already existed (at least from the server files). However, these files (debugging results) are not equivalent to source codes like the latest published ones. Correct?

ops. Lecher warning! Mr.Hit and run! U come and write a crap. where u was when MU-community need something??!! ah, u just leach and run, right!
If u haved sources u would never share it and thats why MU-community is poop, Its poop cuz of people like u!
U should quit and never post again in this topic. . What a shame.

My2Cent. for people who cry why does MU-community is poop. A great example is dude above!

Totally off topic, but ok.

If you are talking about me, I would like to clarify this. I don't think the MU community is "poop", it's just that it "doesn't go forward", it's very different and I'll tell you why.

Unfortunately, I never have access to an MU source, because I never have money. But I've always been against the thought that many things should be open and aren't. MU became more accessible after the MUEMU leak, but now it's a game few people play close to what it was in 2010~2013. Many people in the community don't have the patience to teach those who are just starting out or laugh at those who want to learn and make basic mistakes (or simply doesn't help). The way to have a good community is not this. I know that many are not like that, but the vast majority are. "Don't make me laugh", etc. These are attitudes that made me think after being involved in MU for over 10 years that the community "doesn't go forward", even though there are good people.

Have you ever stopped to think that before MUEMU, everything we had good was cracked? Few good things were free. At least in my WhatsApp group, in my local language, I have never denied help to those who ask, including making servers just like mine. That's having a healthy community. For example, if a team has already implemented MU Healper on the client, they will probably sell. Is there really a need for that if the code was probably made available for free to us, probably with some intention of bringing improvements to a community that has been stagnant for a few years now? After all, what big files did we have after IGCN, MUEMU and LEGEND?

Unfortunately, I didn't make big contributions to the community, I just teach people who ask me the configuration and SQL part, because I'm just an enthusiast in programming. But man, I love this game, it marked my childhood and probably yours, it deserved a better and more mature community, after all, everyone who knew it 10, 15 years ago is no longer a child or teenager. And I'd like to tell you, this isn't crying, I've been on forums for 10~12 years, and it's literally the first time that I've shared my opinion of the community openly. Thankfully things are changing, sources are showing up, Louis (Luiz) is a super approachable guy. That's it, those are my 2 cents on the topic.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good release!
Does we have a team already making it to season 16?
wanna join someone

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Totally off topic, but ok.

If you are talking about me, I would like to clarify this. I don't think the MU community is "poop", it's just that it "doesn't go forward", it's very different and I'll tell you why.

Unfortunately, I never have access to an MU source, because I never have money. But I've always been against the thought that many things should be open and aren't. MU became more accessible after the MUEMU leak, but now it's a game few people play close to what it was in 2010~2013. Many people in the community don't have the patience to teach those who are just starting out or laugh at those who want to learn and make basic mistakes (or simply doesn't help). The way to have a good community is not this. I know that many are not like that, but the vast majority are. "Don't make me laugh", etc. These are attitudes that made me think after being involved in MU for over 10 years that the community "doesn't go forward", even though there are good people.

Have you ever stopped to think that before MUEMU, everything we had good was cracked? Few good things were free. At least in my WhatsApp group, in my local language, I have never denied help to those who ask, including making servers just like mine. That's having a healthy community. For example, if a team has already implemented MU Healper on the client, they will probably sell. Is there really a need for that if the code was probably made available for free to us, probably with some intention of bringing improvements to a community that has been stagnant for a few years now? After all, what big files did we have after IGCN, MUEMU and LEGEND?

Unfortunately, I didn't make big contributions to the community, I just teach people who ask me the configuration and SQL part, because I'm just an enthusiast in programming. But man, I love this game, it marked my childhood and probably yours, it deserved a better and more mature community, after all, everyone who knew it 10, 15 years ago is no longer a child or teenager. And I'd like to tell you, this isn't crying, I've been on forums for 10~12 years, and it's literally the first time that I've shared my opinion of the community openly. Thankfully things are changing, sources are showing up, Louis (Luiz) is a super approachable guy. That's it, those are my 2 cents on the topic.

I really agree with you. i really do give my help to those who seem to have a mature interest in the subject. but i know that more than one has been waiting for this for a while. i could see it from the same developers of IGCN, Xteam ect. great developers. i don't know how close they have come to having the main. But if I can know that no one has given him the joy of having it in his hands if not until now, but if I can say it is a selfish system and arrongantes I do not ask much outside opotinion when it comes to programming I am learning the same as all who have started in this world of programming but I know that some do not want to help even teach some method of learning I do not blame them everyone has time to help who wants. I think I have more time here in this community than you I know what it was before 10 years ago as much as the Hispanic community that sometimes I do not know which was worse, thank you have disappeared those toxic communities. today there are other places where you can make friends and give you a hand to progress in what you do not know.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

:lol:

dsw_pool - [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2] - RaGEZONE Forums

:dancemental:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

which? you have the sourr code 1.5.7.0
????

HERE YOU ARE

FULL SERVER+SRC+CLIENT + TOOLS LOUIS S6UP 13
PREFECT COMPETE USING HVAE FUN

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Other thing that just we not even see here, do not worry mu community is that nowadays

It's fake log of compilation, man !!! hahaha anyways... source code released on the first page of this topic is: Season 6.1/6.2 maybe without MUHelper, but is easy to add (maybe only MU-BLUE compilation mode). haha anyways even without have: MUHelper is easy to add :D

• Compilation started at 21/03/2012 17:48:01.

PS: Anyways (at least to me)... Season 4.6/Season 5 versions is sufficient. you know my fanatism with old versions (before to Rage Fighter Character) hahaha this source is perfect for me, I cannot see necesities of add MUHelper and more shits of Season 6... only custom codes + another new characters how: GL,RW,SL,GC and anothers nice shits of more new clients: S16, but not Rage Fighter or MUHelper (because is poop) ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice to finally see this source released.
if anyone still having troubles to compile it here you go fixed include paths and organized a bit for compiling you can use vs2008sp1

For the server and client pack I'm using this https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/muserver-s5-2-original-chs-1089244/
for use this https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-original-wz-sources-1-a-1198573/ source for the gs it need some downgrade because its a bit newer than the main source.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if anyone still having troubles to compile it here you go fixed include paths and organized a bit for compiling you can use vs2008sp1

For the server and client pack I'm using this https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/muserver-s5-2-original-chs-1089244/
for use this https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-original-wz-sources-1-a-1198573/ source for the gs it need some downgrade because its a bit newer than the main source.

normaly how to remove.m: DRIVE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

which? you have the sourr code 1.5.7.0
????

HERE YOU ARE

FULL SERVER+SRC+CLIENT + TOOLS LOUIS S6UP 13
PREFECT COMPETE USING HVAE FUN

and how about louis s6up13 ,,,how to downgrade

Reaction score
It's fake log of compilation, man !!! hahaha anyways... source code released on the first page of this topic is: Season 6.1/6.2 maybe without MUHelper, but is easy to add (maybe only MU-BLUE compilation mode). haha anyways even without have: MUHelper is easy to add :D

• Compilation started at 21/03/2012 17:48:01.

PS: Anyways (at least to me)... Season 4.6/Season 5 versions is sufficient. you know my fanatism with old versions (before to Rage Fighter Character) hahaha this source is perfect for me, I cannot see necesities of add MUHelper and more shits of Season 6... only custom codes + another new characters how: GL,RW,SL,GC and anothers nice shits of more new clients: S16, but not Rage Fighter or MUHelper (because is poop) ;)

MU Blue has alot of things more than season 5.1

I'm trying to fix bugs first.

Ps. Github will allow something like this source?

Back