Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    MoscowLocation
    187Posts

Re: [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2]

Quote Originally Posted by YolaxD View Post
    Didn't you ask this?

"1. Possible to re-write the cashShop library? Soo we can use a newest toolset and more moderns compilers not only newest source editors like Visual Studio in client."

surely you don't know the meaning of rebuild, so you understood that I recompiled the libraries, but no, decompile and rewrote all the libraries ...
    Anyway, why do you know about this libs? You have other versions of this libs?
    Didnt saw any changelog for them.

MemberRank
    Jul 2021 Join Date
    18Posts

what!?) guys, any programmer can write from zero that sources.
    we have full game sources. you have laugh?)))

MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    MoscowLocation
    187Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zbzalex View Post
    what!?) guys, any programmer can write from zero that sources.
    we have full game sources. you have laugh?)))
    It would be better if you will be quoting someone you talk. Not with wall

If i was your wall:
    the library did not change in its internal functioning until today, they only added a few lines of code

MemberRank
    Jul 2021 Join Date
    18Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sam3000 View Post
    It would be better if you will be quoting someone you talk. Not with wall

If i was your wall:
    yes, sorry.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    0x00401000Location
    927Posts

Didn't you ask this?

"1. Possible to re-write the cashShop library? Soo we can use a newest toolset and more moderns compilers not only newest source editors like Visual Studio in client."

surely you don't know the meaning of rebuild, so you understood that I recompiled the libraries, but no, decompile and rewrote all the libraries ...
    That is the point, did this libs have source code included in original source leaked If yes my bad, if no again: You don't know what you talking about.

Ps. If you just posted decompiled libs here to show the work, you can also share the sources if there have decompiled by you no?

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    51Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmileYzn View Post
    That is the point, did this libs have source code included in original source leaked If yes my bad, if no again: You don't know what you talking about.

Ps. If you just posted decompiled libs here to show the work, you can also share the sources if there have decompiled by you no?
    Last quote I make to you, I don't think you asked something as stupid as asking if you can rewrite the library yourself, so I assumed you meant to reconstruct the libraries using the .lib which would be the most logical thing to do, it is also possible you should only follow the calls that are made to the .lib and interpret the operation, it is not very difficult really, it is easier than decompiling them and you will surely get a more optimal code.ps: at one point I thought about sharing them but really with the attitudes of the people who revolve around the mu, they are better done by each one

MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    MoscowLocation
    187Posts

Last quote I make to you, I don't think you asked something as stupid as asking if you can rewrite the library yourself, so I assumed you meant to reconstruct the libraries using the .lib which would be the most logical thing to do, it is also possible you should only follow the calls that are made to the .lib and interpret the operation, it is not very difficult really, it is easier than decompiling them and you will surely get a more optimal code.ps: at one point I thought about sharing them but really with the attitudes of the people who revolve around the mu, they are better done by each one
    That's why this commuinity like this.
    You posted screenshot of some rewriting or decompilation to brag about it?
    Now you rubbing us and telling that you wanted to share, but...
    So you are one of same people you dont like.
    Nah, keep it. Dont share, it's treasure.

p.s. i think, that would be better to rewrite this part and using something like curl or whatever modern library.
    Last edited by Sam3000; 12-08-21 at 11:35 AM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2004 Join Date
    1,726Posts

hell yea. and em just keep posting all dayz of what em got.. Its a pointless once u dont share. Please stop duin this! save the RZ hosting space.
    "Nobody ever died of hard work", they say. But why take the risk? (Ronald Reagan)
    Code:
    http://patch-ggp.muonline.webzen.net/(version)/up_list.zip

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    51Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sam3000 View Post
    That's why this commuinity like this.
    You posted screenshot of some rewriting or decompilation to brag about it?
    Now you rubbing us and telling that you wanted to share, but...
    So you are one of same people you dont like.
    Nah, keep it. Dont share, it's treasure.

p.s. i think, that would be better to rewrite this part and using something like curl or whatever modern library.
    the day I need to show off something I withdraw from the muonline, I answered something that a person asked with an image so that the thing is finished there and they do not come to continue asking but I see that it was a mistake, I also gave some updated info to motivate them to Do this library and you can not take 1 day of your life to do it yourself? Anyway, it is only a matter of time before they release them, I do not do it because I release, they sell it and then they do not even thank them, but well as long as they continue to want everything on a silver platter, they will remain stagnant as always, thank you for reminding me because I did not comment more on this forum :)

pd:sorry for the offtopic

pd2: https://mega.nz/file/9wg02C6J#Cb1QKE...014uqmJhdMbrQw
    there you have for vs2019 see how they start to fuck people and sell them.
    Last edited by YolaxD; 12-08-21 at 12:49 PM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    26Posts

pd2: https://mega.nz/file/9wg02C6J#Cb1QKE...014uqmJhdMbrQw
    there you have for vs2019 see how they start to fuck people and sell them.
    thank you for share, source code main had share, I think its sell does not affect the sharing of an individual to the mu development community.
    all contributions to the community are very good and valuable.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2004 Join Date
    1,726Posts

The more people share sh~ts then less people go buy sh~t what em can get for free.. Sharing is caring!
    "Nobody ever died of hard work", they say. But why take the risk? (Ronald Reagan)
    Code:
    http://patch-ggp.muonline.webzen.net/(version)/up_list.zip

True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    0x00401000Location
    927Posts

it is not very difficult really, it is easier than decompiling them and you will surely get a more optimal code.ps: at one point I thought about sharing them but really with the attitudes of the people who revolve around the mu, they are better done by each one
    This is not the point, some people posts screenshots here like you did: OH LOOK PEOPLE I CAN DO IT!
    Yes i know that can be re-write the lib or other parts of code.

iLast quote I make to you, I don't think you asked something as stupid as asking if you can rewrite the library yourself
    And i say more, ask for something even simple is never stupid bro, is a question! Look what you saying ....

I asked to reverse decompile because in really i want to know if these sources of libs already in source in really, or just really need to decompile to obtain sources. I did not looked at the source with time to discover things yet.

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    51Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmileYzn View Post
    This is not the point, some people posts screenshots here like you did: OH LOOK PEOPLE I CAN DO IT!
    Yes i know that can be re-write the lib or other parts of code.

And i say more, ask for something even simple is never stupid bro, is a question! Look what you saying ....

I asked to reverse decompile because in really i want to know if these sources of libs already in source in really, or just really need to decompile to obtain sources. I did not looked at the source with time to discover things yet.
    I tell him in a good way, he tells me that I do not know what I am talking about, I say it in a bad way and then he recognizes that what I am saying is what he is asking, fuking logic, let's leave the subject here that we create too much offtopic now

MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    188Posts

New character ;)
    this is wanted.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,262Posts

big grin Re: [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2]

English:

Anyway... I think that source codes are only source codes... it doesn't matter if they are from Client Season 6.3 or not, even if they have how to upgrade InGameShop libraries, they still need to know how to fix many errors in the code, for example:

Spanish:

De todos modos... creo que los códigos fuente son solo códigos fuente... no importa si son de Cliente Season 6.3 o no, incluso si tienen cómo actualizar las bibliotecas de InGameShop, todavía necesitan saber cómo arreglar muchos errores en el código, por ejemplo:

on ZzzInventory.cpp file (function: RenderItemName):

Code:
    #ifdef NEM_FIX_ITEM_NAME_BUG_CALCULATION
        else if(o->Type == MODEL_HELPER+49)
        {
            glColor3f ( 1.f, 0.8f, 0.1f );
            sprintf(Name, ItemAttribute[ITEM_HELPER+49].Name);
        }
        else if(o->Type == MODEL_HELPER+50)
        {
            sprintf(Name, ItemAttribute[ITEM_HELPER+50].Name);
        }
        else if(o->Type == MODEL_HELPER+51)
        {
            sprintf(Name, ItemAttribute[ITEM_HELPER+51].Name);
        }
    #else // !NEM_FIX_ITEM_NAME_BUG_CALCULATION
        else if(o->Type == ITEM_HELPER+49)
        {
            sprintf(Name, ItemAttribute[ITEM_HELPER+49].Name);
        }
        else if(o->Type == ITEM_HELPER+50)
        {
            sprintf(Name, ItemAttribute[ITEM_HELPER+50].Name);
        }
        else if(o->Type == ITEM_HELPER+51)
        {
            sprintf(Name, ItemAttribute[ITEM_HELPER+51].Name);
        }
    #endif // NEM_FIX_ITEM_NAME_BUG_CALCULATION
    #define NEM_FIX_ITEM_NAME_BUG_CALCULATION // Fix ITEM_HELPER by: MODEL_HELPER (Storm of Crow Boots) (21.08.17)

Small Explain of this Bug:

All fuckin* Items on the: "Map Floor". or at least on the: "Actual Viewport Scene"... they must use the: "ITEM_OFFSET_IN_ARRAY" calculation... I mean:

#define ItemId(x,y) ((x*512)+y) and: #define ObjectId(x,y) ((x*512)+y+1058) is not the same... then: "else if(o->Type == MODEL_HELPER+49)" and: "else if(o->Type == ITEM_HELPER+49)" are NOT the same... :D

Old Scroll ItemId: ITEM_HELPER+49 = ((13*512)+49) = 6705 (in HEX: 0x1A31), but this is ONLY: ObjectId of: "Storm of Crow Boots" look this:
    Storm Crow Boots ObjectId: MODEL_BOOTS+15 = ((11*512)+15+1058) = 6705 (in HEX: 0x1A31) :D

Ofcourse: "1058" value depends of your: "enum position Field", because is: "Dynamical", if you add something in the: "Before-Position"... then this number will be: "Changed" or: "Displaced", when you: "Compile" your own: "main.exe".
    but on: "Original source"... 1058 is: ITEM_OFFSET_IN_ARRAY.

then... (without Fix):

and... (with Fix):

English:

PS: You don't have to be thankful... this is a piece of cake for me. being honest... this Game is full of direct factory errors, what I show you this time is only a small example. OLD SCHOOL RULES!

PD 2: My Intention is continue (fixing and modifying) this shi* to make a good and new client, I work of: Season 4.6 (because is my favourite Season), I only code for fun this Game:

Spanish:

PD: No tienen que estar agradecidos... esto es pan comido para mí. siendo honesto... este Juego está lleno de errores directos de fábrica, lo que les muestro esta vez es solo un pequeño ejemplo. ¡LA VIEJA ESCUELA MANDA!

PD 2: Mi intención es continuar (arreglando y modificando) esta mierd* para hacer un buen y nuevo cliente, trabajo en: Temporada 4.6 (porque es mi Temporada favorita), solo codifico por diversión este Juego:

Offtopic:

PS 3: Wow sobieh is back ! o_O!

Last edited by Kiosani; 19-08-21 at 12:55 AM.

Advertisement