[Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2]

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    15Posts

Re: [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2]

Quote Originally Posted by Sam3000 View Post
    You can open path '..\\' on windows? Without disc letter?
    To what should i change it?

Im using this:

Good, it's time to contrubute with something... this is my upgraded version of: 1.00.98 Original Webzen GameServer Sources to: 1.01.03, it's possible that this shit is not complete and etc, but at least is possible compile and have attached a detailed ChangeLog, maybe can be useful (to some person), less work or something how this...GameServer 1.01.03 Rebuided-Partially Src:https://www.mediafire.com/file/6im7jd1s12fdg5w/ServerTeam.rar/file
    ChangeLog it's on source but anyways:
    https://pastebin.com/DcJ8vQBe
    https://pastebin.com/6BhL7eF1PS

2: Since I only add all features that I know of Season 6.1/6.2/6.3 but is unfinished... maybe is lacking Master Skill Tree Passive Buffs and etc shits.

and this:

Code:
    Modified 1.01.02/.03 Season 6.2/6.3 Gmo MuServer Webzen: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ufwpo...03_GMO.7z/file
    Kiosani:
    "PS: If you don't searching for use C: how local disk you can easy change string by something how: "..\\Data" "
    Last edited by ScottLy; 31-08-21 at 01:16 PM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    MoscowLocation
    187Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ScottLy View Post
    To what should i change it?
    Ok, this shit FindFirstFile( "M:\\commonserver.cfg", &wfd ) ) asks some config from M disc.
    Just try to disable LOCAL_DATATEST or TESTSERVER (set 0 in define.h) OR maybe comment APPLY_SERVER_UTIL_20040504
    And check language, set proper mabye disable LOCALCONNECT

MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sam3000 View Post
    Ok, this shit FindFirstFile( "M:\\commonserver.cfg", &wfd ) ) asks some config from M disc.
    Just try to disable LOCAL_DATATEST or TESTSERVER (set 0 in define.h) OR maybe comment APPLY_SERVER_UTIL_20040504
    And check language, set proper mabye disable LOCALCONNECT
    Code:
    //#define APPLY_SERVER_UTIL_20040504
    LOCAL_DATATEST 0
    TESTSERVER 0
    LOCALCONNECT 0

Dunno.. stops working :( I got main.exe working, cs, js, ds. only gs is not working

Have you compiled GS and run it with no errors?

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    53Posts

Code:
    //#define APPLY_SERVER_UTIL_20040504
    LOCAL_DATATEST 0
    TESTSERVER 0
    LOCALCONNECT 0

Dunno.. stops working :( I got main.exe working, cs, js, ds. only gs is not working

Have you compiled GS and run it with no errors?
    i make it everythingworking fine but there is no mu helper,so if i can help you just what'sapp
    +2347088199999

MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiosani View Post
    English:

Thanks for your: +1, since I did this (with a lot of work in the past)... but I was never done with this anyway (and I think I said this):

My words:

"This shit may not be complete and etc, but at least it is possible to compile and have a detailed ChangeLog attached, maybe it could be useful (for someone), less work or something like this..."anyway... I'm sure this shit should work, because I made the exact same type of: "Shit" as: "Webzen Server Team Programmers".I just copy all his code looking at a decompiled code of: GameServer.exe 1.01.03 Thailand Protocol (Original).

but this shit doesn't have: "MU Helper & Master Skill Tree Passive Buffs", because I never finished this project. :V anyway enjoy it.

Spanish:

Gracias por tu: +1, ya que hice esto (con mucho trabajo en el pasado)... pero nunca terminé con esto de todos modos (y creo que dije esto):

Mis palabras:

"Esta mierda puede que no esté completa y etc, pero al menos es posible compilar y tener adjunto un ChangeLog detallado, tal vez podría ser útil (para alguien), menos trabajo o algo así..." de todos modos... yo Estoy seguro de que esta mierda debería funcionar, porque hice exactamente el mismo tipo de: "Mierda" que: "El equipo de programadores del Servidor de Webzen".Simplemente copie todo su código mirando un código descompilado de: GameServer.exe 1.01.03 Protocolo de Tailandia (Original).

pero esta mierda no tiene: "MU Helper & Master Skill Tree Passive Buffs", porque nunca terminé este proyecto. :V de todos modos disfrútalo.

NEW LINK:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6im7j...rTeam.rar/file

COMPLETE CHANGE LOG:

https://pastebin.com/6BhL7eF1

PS: It's the same link (same code contributed earlier by me), but apparently... some people here like to play to make: "Jokes", and report the link to MediaFire. I can still re-upload it many times (if necessary).

NUEVO VINCULO:

LOG DE CAMBIOS (COMPLETO):

https://pastebin.com/6BhL7eF1

PD: Es el mismo enlace (el mismo código aportado anteriormente por mí), pero aparentemente... algunas personas aquí les gusta jugar a hacer: "Bromas", y reportar el enlace a MediaFire. Todavía puedo volver a cargarlo muchas veces (si es necesario).
    Why does the GS keep crashing after launching it?
    I removed that M:\ Drive shit.

Can you help?

I use
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/ufwpo...03_GMO.7z/file

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,262Posts

Why does the GS keep crashing after launching it?
    I removed that M:\ Drive shit.

Can you help?

I use
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/ufwpo...03_GMO.7z/file
    English:

You have the source, you can fix it. since this project have so much time (that I can't remember fine what can be)... but it's possible that you must update some scripts files. and maybe can be usefull... If you can try to compile GameServer.exe on: Debug Mode, and debug this with the: "Native Debugger" of Visual Studio, I guess that this can be: "of help" for you, to try to find the: "causes".

Spanish:

Tienes la fuente, puedes arreglarlo. ya que este proyecto tiene tanto tiempo (que no recuerdo bien qué puede ser)... pero es posible que deba actualizar algunos archivos de scripts. y tal vez pueda ser útil... Si puedes intentar compilar GameServer.exe en: Debug Mode, y depurarlo con el: "Depurador Nativo" de Visual Studio, supongo que esto puede ser: "de ayuda" para ti, para intentar encontrar las: "causas".

MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiosani View Post
    English:

You have the source, you can fix it. since this project have so much time (that I can't remember fine what can be)... but it's possible that you must update some scripts files. and maybe can be usefull... If you can try to compile GameServer.exe on: Debug Mode, and debug this with the: "Native" Visual Studio Debugger, I guess that this can be: "of help" for you, to try to find the: "causes".

Spanish:

Tienes la fuente, puedes arreglarlo. ya que este proyecto tiene tanto tiempo (que no recuerdo bien qué puede ser)... pero es posible que deba actualizar algunos archivos de scripts. y tal vez pueda ser útil... Si puedes intentar compilar GameServer.exe en: Debug Mode, y depurarlo con el: "Depurador Nativo" Visual Studio, supongo que esto puede ser: "de ayuda" para ti, para intente encontrar las: "causas".
    Thanks for the tip

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,262Posts

cool Re: [Development] Source Mu Main 1.03.35 [Season 5.1 - Season 5.2]

Thanks for the tip
    English:

not problem man... even look this:

A completely: "Stupid" and: "Innecesary" way to: "TEST" if something is good or not :D (Guide):

(you must see every screenshot in: "Logic" order to: "Understand my point").

And WITH ORIGINAL GAMESERVER COMPILED BY WEBZEN (?????

And finally a: "Small Explain" about why? -> "Small Differences on: WZ GS and MY GS":

English:

PS: I took the time to make this little guide with images (so that it is very clear). that the GameServer code that I made is perfectly made in the image and likeness of the original.

Anyone on this forum who wants to come and say otherwise, please refrain from saying unfounded nonsense. Thanks

Spanish:

PD: Me tomé el tiempo de hacer esta pequeña guía con imágenes (para que quede muy claro). que el código de GameServer que hice está perfectamente hecho a imagen y semejanza del original.

Cualquiera en este foro que quiera venir y decir lo contrario, por favor absténgase de decir tonterías infundadas. Gracias
    Last edited by Kiosani; 31-08-21 at 10:43 PM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    62Posts

Has anyone managed to adapt VBO/VBA?

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    8Posts

report: pressing the ALT key locks the image and only returns to normal if you click or press another key.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    998Posts

Finally found some time for the scaleform test, the current integration in this source is obsolete and requires major rework to work properly with the scaleform files from new client, but it's nothing impossible. So far I have managed to load the UI from S16p2-2 and play with it abit using old integration.. But alot work ahead is needed for proper function. Also research of full file recreation from SWF project is needed for have more control of the UI instead being locked to wz ones

Attachment 170248
    signature rules violation, Please read our forum rules over again .
    - AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT ;)

MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    188Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drakelv View Post
    Finally found some time for the scaleform test, the current integration in this source is obsolete and requires major rework to work properly with the scaleform files from new client, but it's nothing impossible. So far I have managed to load the UI from S16p2-2 and play with it abit using old integration.. But alot work ahead is needed for proper function. Also research of full file recreation from SWF project is needed for have more control of the UI instead being locked to wz ones

Attachment 170248
    what scaleform are you using?
    I have the one that corresponds to this version only that they have uploaded incomplete this main xd
    this is wanted.

True MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    209Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Odisk View Post
    what scaleform are you using?
    I have the one that corresponds to this version only that they have uploaded incomplete this main xd
    The Scaleform I was uploaded is 3.3
    Webzen uses 3.2 instead, but almost there is no big difference between 3.2 vs 3.3
    But If you have 3.2 please share.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    998Posts

I’m using 3.3 I found it on some russian torrents but likely the same that is shared here
    signature rules violation, Please read our forum rules over again .
    - AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT ;)

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,262Posts

Quote Originally Posted by temidox View Post
    report: pressing the ALT key locks the image and only returns to normal if you click or press another key.
    #define KWAK_FIX_ALT_KEYDOWN_MENU_BLOCK

This macro can fix your problem... But this is only necessary (his use)... When you execute your client on: "Windows Mode"... I have this tested (and many others things too)... Since this sources are not to: "Newbies"... Without offense intentions.

Advertisement