Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] VGG Team Launcher New Version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the support from all of you, I will try to finish soon and release the official version of the new Launcher. Hope it will be helpful to many people.

Content:
Hello,I'm Kevin, I have almost finished writing (> 90%) a new Launcher, supports 7 languages ​​and all versions of MU, and allows administrators and users to customize pretty much anything.

The only thing I find difficult is translating the Launcher display language into 7 languages. My native language is Vietnamese, and other languages ​​I have to use Google Translate, even English.

I know that it will not be completely accurate and there will be many words / phrases after being translated into quite confusing and funny, so I need your help.

I will place an excel file containing the English phrases below. Even it itself is not completely okay so hopefully someone will come over to fix it perfectly for me.

And if you want to use a good Launcher that supports your local language, you just need to respond in this topic and attach the translated excel file to your language.

The 7 languages ​​to translate are:

English
Chinese - contributed by [
angyi90] from Ragezone.com
Thai - contributed by [i F I L E S S :D] from Skype
Vietnamese
Russian - contributed by [
TPTeam] from Ragezone.com
Spanish - contributed by [
] from Tuserver.com.ve
Portuguese - contributed by [Hessen] from Tuserver.com.ve

(Thanks to the friends who helped me in this project)

The free version of this Launcher will be released soon in a few days, as soon as the language issue is finalized.

This is an extremely minimalist version of Launcher when only one Launcher file (MU.exe) and config file (Lconfig.bmd) to operate without any other library files, but still full of Premium features.

LauncherOption.if file will automatically be created according to the MU version you set up in the Lconfig file.

Launcher Language File:

Demo Picture (Default Style: MU Korean)
Wx4yOeQ - [Development] VGG Team Launcher New Version - RaGEZONE Forums

9vg7xaZ - [Development] VGG Team Launcher New Version - RaGEZONE Forums

86qYUS2 - [Development] VGG Team Launcher New Version - RaGEZONE Forums

KufOaUB - [Development] VGG Team Launcher New Version - RaGEZONE Forums

LUcGrrs - [Development] VGG Team Launcher New Version - RaGEZONE Forums

548DeH4 - [Development] VGG Team Launcher New Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: (VGG Team) Launcher New Version - Need Help

I wish someone who knew Chinese or Russian came here and said: Leave it to me, man! :eek:tt:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chinese:

Last edited by a moderator:
selling server files is against RZ rules
Reaction score
and, i think, better make translation files in client/data folder, So that everyone can translate into their own language, and add as many as necessary. For example in Data/Launcher/Lang make xml files with translations. Understand what i mean ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
and, i think, better make translation files in client/data folder, So that everyone can translate into their own language, and add as many as necessary. For example in Data/Launcher/Lang make xml files with translations. Understand what i mean ?

I understand, but from the start I set my own criteria that the Launcher must be as minimal as possible (only one .exe file and one single config file).
If I create a separate path for each language, that means doing the same with the audio, then the image file ...
Anyway, this is not a big project.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is this a free? and google translator doesn't work on you?

Reaction score
Thanks for the support from all of you, I will try to finish soon and release the official version of the new Launcher. Hope it will be helpful to many people.

Content:
Hello,I'm Kevin, I have almost finished writing (> 90%) a new Launcher, supports 7 languages ​​and all versions of MU, and allows administrators and users to customize pretty much anything.

The only thing I find difficult is translating the Launcher display language into 7 languages. My native language is Vietnamese, and other languages ​​I have to use Google Translate, even English.

I know that it will not be completely accurate and there will be many words / phrases after being translated into quite confusing and funny, so I need your help.

I will place an excel file containing the English phrases below. Even it itself is not completely okay so hopefully someone will come over to fix it perfectly for me.

And if you want to use a good Launcher that supports your local language, you just need to respond in this topic and attach the translated excel file to your language.

The free version of this Launcher will be released soon in a few days, as soon as the language issue is finalized.

This is an extremely minimalist version of Launcher when only one Launcher file (MU.exe) and config file (Lconfig.bmd) to operate without any other library files, but still full of Premium features.

LauncherOption.if file will automatically be created according to the MU version you set up in the Lconfig file.

Demo Picture (Default Style: MU Korean)
Wx4yOeQ - [Development] VGG Team Launcher New Version - RaGEZONE Forums

9vg7xaZ - [Development] VGG Team Launcher New Version - RaGEZONE Forums

86qYUS2 - [Development] VGG Team Launcher New Version - RaGEZONE Forums

KufOaUB - [Development] VGG Team Launcher New Version - RaGEZONE Forums

LUcGrrs - [Development] VGG Team Launcher New Version - RaGEZONE Forums

548DeH4 - [Development] VGG Team Launcher New Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Some news about the launher ? you will release ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: (VGG Team) Launcher New Version - Need Help

chinese i am here

Back