Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] XVG Anti-Hack System (MU Online AH-AI)

Reaction score
Good morning everyone, in this topic I am going to give all of you details, descriptions and video test of the capabilities of my current anti-hack system, also known as: "XVG" or "XV-Guard".

Video Tests:

All the video tests are arranged chronologically in ascending order, the last video being the latest version of my Anti-Hack. currently available to block a large number of known cheats/hacks (including some that are considered undetectable like: Valkyria 6.6).

What I mean by this... is that If all the videos are viewed in the same order in which I arranged them in this topic, the "ChangeLog" is not needed to understand what my Anti-Hack did and is currently doing.

It is true that currently my Anti-Hack has: "Capabilities" quite a bit: "Big", but it is also true that exists a part of low category programmers (who are dedicated to making cheats/hacks) for MU Online, who are also users of this and other MU forums. all these persons have many well-known "Tricks" to continue damaging the Game that we all love, that's why I put together this topic in the Development section. I accept suggestions that help me improve my Anti-Hack and make it even more: "Infallible" when it comes to fighting against the multiple: "Crackers/Hackers" that the MU community currently has.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me gues another ac based on window search or patterns.., totally waste of your time. Kernel,steal handles,ept hooks,syscalls and u dont know what to eaven looks for:$:

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i putting a whole universe curse on faking private server AC devs, who cracks and fakup people windows without noticing em! just to run crappy AC unsigned drivers. sign your faking drivers and stop crack peeople windows! dumb muplayer dont even reconize what harm AC devs do

Back