Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Preview] Added Unicorn Pet on Season 4 (100% Original)

Reaction score
It's great, you will release it for development or what is the [Preview] instead of Development meant on the title ? ;d
English:

I'm going to share some functions that I was decompiling, anyways to make modifications like the one I'm showing, You should have hook many functions of your Main. (Which means that you are going to need to do a lot of Researchs of offsets in the memory of your Main or debugging). It occurs to me that perhaps it would be better to join the decompilation process of that Main.exe of the Season 6.2 for which we have the main.map, I think that may be more efficient.

PS: I have some built-in function prototypes, but I'm really not sure if they're correct for now I put together something like this:

Code:
bool CNewUIItemEnduranceInfo::RenderSummonMonsterLife(float PosX,float PosY) 
{ 
char *GetText; 
char Text[MAX_CHARACTER_TEXT] = {'\0'}; 
// ---- 
if( SummonLife > NULL ) 
{ memset(&Text,NULL,sizeof(Text)); 
GetText = (char*)TGlobalText<char>::operator[](356); 
wsprintf(&Text,GetText); 
this->RenderHPUI(PosX,PosY,&Text,SummonLife,MAX_MONSTER_LIFE,NULL); 
return true; 
} 
else 
{ 
return false; 
} 
return false; 
}

Spanish:

Voy a compartir algunas funciones que estaba decompilando, de todos modos para hacer modificaciones como la que estoy mostrando, deberías tener muchas funciones enganchadas de tu Main. (Lo que significa que necesitará hacer muchas investigaciones de offsets en la memoria de su Main o depuración). Se me ocurre que quizás sería mejor unirme al proceso de decompilación de ese Main.exe de la Season 6.2 para el que tenemos el main.map, creo que puede ser más eficiente.

PS: Tengo algunos prototipos de funciones armadas, pero realmente no estoy seguro de sí esten correctas por ahora armé algo como esto:

Code:
bool CNewUIItemEnduranceInfo::RenderSummonMonsterLife(float PosX,float PosY)
	{
		char *GetText;
		char Text[MAX_CHARACTER_TEXT] = {'\0'};
		// ----
		if( SummonLife > NULL )
		{			memset(&Text,NULL,sizeof(Text));
			GetText = (char*)TGlobalText<char>::operator[](356);
			wsprintf(&Text,GetText);
			this->RenderHPUI(PosX,PosY,&Text,SummonLife,MAX_MONSTER_LIFE,NULL);
			return true;
		}
		else
		{
			return false;
		}
		return false;
	}

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good evening people, I have been decompiling some functions in my main Season 4 (Chs protocol). and I said to myself: "Why not give Custom Pets new roles/uses?", haha I came up with a brilliant idea and I started creating something like this:

rLikFYO - [Preview] Added Unicorn Pet on Season 4 (100% Original) - RaGEZONE Forums

3gJtxPq - [Preview] Added Unicorn Pet on Season 4 (100% Original) - RaGEZONE Forums

xa3KfJc - [Preview] Added Unicorn Pet on Season 4 (100% Original) - RaGEZONE Forums

9x1L9oh - [Preview] Added Unicorn Pet on Season 4 (100% Original) - RaGEZONE Forums

gQlmJEk - [Preview] Added Unicorn Pet on Season 4 (100% Original) - RaGEZONE Forums

uORHPmS - [Preview] Added Unicorn Pet on Season 4 (100% Original) - RaGEZONE Forums

Gr1zZqV - [Preview] Added Unicorn Pet on Season 4 (100% Original) - RaGEZONE Forums

LgnM50d - [Preview] Added Unicorn Pet on Season 4 (100% Original) - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: I have fully added Alpha Blending to Unicorn ;) I'm developing original one Effects from: Skeleton too :D, Nice work for me !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hmmm, pet party buffer would be awesome.
Anyway great work.

Yeah, I like make something how: "Pet-Battle Mode" :D how in: Pokemon GO, but on MU :D using Skeleton, Unicorn and etc Pets Muun Pets from high Seasons and etc.. and will be Fight ! on Lorencia Ring (for example) :D display a nice Custom HP Bar on PET HEAD and make to pets use: Skills :D nice new added skills :D for Battle :D how: Dark Raven, but with Control of Skills usage by User :D then maybe this Mighty IDEA can revitalize MU Scene :D I don't know...

Back