Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[C#] Unogames - S8 Source Code

Reaction score
Hello,Today we release our source code, please ask for contributions and help and release your codes so that we can have a server 100% free for everyone.

Special thanks to LuisMK who contributed to a great extent to reach this level.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah cool :thumbup:

Just took a look at it today, even I still have to walk thru the code. It looks like a really clean and stable base. Sure there is a lot of work to do, but I was able to login and check some basic things and was able to start a game (ok, my second player got a give up with 26 strokes on the first hole withou doing anything :O:).

I had to deal with a exception inside the login server, there was an initialization commented out inside LoadMember and there was a column missing inside the Pangya_User_Equip table.

As already said, a lot of work to do. I hope some people will contribute. I try to walk thru the code the next days and we will see what I can contribute.

Great Work so far. Thx for sharing with us.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@All

I am a collaborator of this project, if you needed help or need to
exchange information
I recommend this group:

Back