Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IFF Editor for S4.9 TH

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi @all,

I converted my S8 IFF Editor (http://forum.ragezone.com/f513/iff-editor-s8-gb-1148355/) to work with S4.9 TH files.

iffedits4 - IFF Editor for S4.9 TH - RaGEZONE Forums

It will let you edit the most needed things. Tested and works so far good with pyserver.

//EDIT
exchanged the download, there had been not all levels in it.

Its a single .exe file and its based directly on the winapi, so no runtimes are required.

The Editor expects to find a valid "pangya_th.iff" in the same directory the editor was started from or you can simply drop (or link within you os) a pangya_th.iff file onto the executable. It will directly update the "pangya_th.iff" as soon as you press "update" on any item. No need to unpack or repack the single iff files, Iffedit will do that for you and also sync and handle desc.iff. You have to press "update" on any item you changed something. If you change your item selection without pressing "update" all changes will be lost.

If you find bugs, feel free to drop me a line.

Seddi

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello seddi,

already great for this little gem
but I believe that there are missing levels for the players because
the program stops at senior E

after that it would be cool with this program to have created the
objects with this one

and add texture images

many thanks for this work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh yeah ... that should not be. Just took a loot at my definitions, I got all 71 levels in it but I only loaded 17 into the array :)
That was a fast fix, simply a twisted number.
I have exchanged the file in my first post. So download it again and you will get all levels :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found something silly ... I always treated the shopflags as a bitmask, but I think we need more a lookup table for them. It doesnt seem to be a clear bitmask. With my bitmask logic in the edit or I put an item into shop. Its buyable and giftable. I tick the "not giftable" and its only buyable. So far so good ....

... when I now tick off the "in shop" and let the "not giftable" set, the item will appear in shop .. not buyable, but giftable :D

So the bitmask logic breaks here .. ok .. need some more testing, I think I really need a lookuptable for shopflags.

vegetax
Creating items will be possible sometime. I wrote this editor some time ago for S8, I simply adapted it for 4.9 ... no new features got in. I use it to put things in shop or mod some stats, I normally dont add new items. So next step for me would be to include a complete cauldron editor first.

Back