Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Archive Download (Clients, Servers, Tools, etc)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Pangya Ultimate Archive Download

- Introduction

Hello people of Ragezone.

As of many people already noticed, there's a lot of dead links on this forum due to the unfortunate decadence of the Pangya community. A lot of stuff is being lost because of less people are interested in the area. As of recently, Global and Korean servers have been shutdown.
But a lot of people still love this game due to a lot of reasons, and this is what keeps the game alive.

Because of that, I've decided to gather a lot of things related to Pangya, and save it on a place that won't be lost easily.
There's rare stuff that may not be of interest for everyone, for example, a season 3 client (I miss Season 3, I'd be delighted in having a private server of this version), and there's other important stuff like copies of S1, S4, S7 servers and sources that were hard to find active links.

- Summary of stuff

Clients & versions:

• Pangya Fresh Up Global US_851.00
  • Pangya Season 4 Thailand_580.05
  • Pangya Season 4 US_500 and Europe_500
  • Pangya Season 3 US_413 and US_431
  • Pangya Season 2 BR_300, Eu_301 and KR_326
  • Pangya Season 1 Indonesia_212 and SEA_216
Client Tools (stuff that you can use to read or modify stuff from the client):

• Pak unpacker/packer tools
  • GameGuard INI decrypter
  • Pangya UCC (SelfDesign) viewer
  • Metasequoia (pangya models editor)
Media stuff:

• Wallpapers from many Pangya services
  • Trailers and videos from different Pangya services
  • Korea Scratchy & Papel Shop images
  • Music & Soundtracks
  • Fanarts
Servers:

• Season 1 Indonesia Server
  • Season 4 Thailand Server
  • Season 6 Global Server (untested, modified from thai)
  • Season 7 HIO Emulator source
  • Season 7 hsreina emulator + source[STRIKE]
  • Season 8 Global SuperSS_Dev Emulator[/STRIKE]
Removed by request of the autor. He wants you to download from his original website:

Servers Tools (or server related tools):

• Many IFF editor's
  • GM Tool
  • Packet Decrypter/Encrypter
  • Tutorial for unpacking and removing protections from ProjectG for private server
  • Some ProjectG's unpacked and without protections for private server and emulator testing (Thai 583 & 584, US 727 & 801 & 824)
  • QuickPatch (updatelist creator)

- Where can I download this stuff?

- What's next? Can I help the archive?

The next step is updating them with anything that might be useful now or on the future.
I tried gathering things from all places, but i may have missed stuff. (And there was stuff I couldn't find)
So i'm posting what I could gather here, in order to help anyone that might be looking for it.

If you have any tool, client, or something pangya related that's not included here, you're welcome to help me filling this archive.
Even if it's no longer relevant to you, the things here may be relevant to someone else on the present or the future.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great repository of files, it would be interesting to rename the files of the clients indicating the "Seasion" as you indicated in this topic. Anyway, great initiative and thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Updated to include Season 8 FreshUp Global emulator by Acrisio SuperSS dev

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Akarin

please change on first post for Season 8 Global Acrisio SuperSS_Dev Emulator, and put link my website, and exclue file of your googledrive

Re: Thank you.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As someone who's trying to hopefully get my own personal server for my own personal use so I can play freely after Global died, your efforts are very much appreciated since practically everything I could find is a dead link.

I, too, would hope to find an updated tutorial because I thought I was in the right direction, but can't get things running. I've been following this guide: http://forum.ragezone.com/f514/v1-2-complete-pangya-setup-719617/ which seemed pretty self-explanatory, until I got to step "5a. Preparing the Client". It says: "Open PyClient_582.05-R1EN.rar" and "Extract the included folder - Pangya_PrivateClient - somewhere on your computer", but I don't see a "PyClient 582.05" in your list, so I feel I'm at a dead end and not sure what I need or how to proceed from there. Is anyone able to help with this? I'm also pretty new to this whole concept, but I'm just looking to get it so I can play around by myself at least.

Reaction score
Holy salvation! :D I'm back poking at these old games (don't ask me setup questions, its been six years?) and just about lost hope until I found this. Many thanks, can't wait to poke around again. :D

As someone who's trying to hopefully get my own personal server for my own personal use so I can play freely after Global died, your efforts are very much appreciated since practically everything I could find is a dead link.

I, too, would hope to find an updated tutorial because I thought I was in the right direction, but can't get things running. I've been following this guide: http://forum.ragezone.com/f514/v1-2-complete-pangya-setup-719617/ which seemed pretty self-explanatory, until I got to step "5a. Preparing the Client". It says: "Open PyClient_582.05-R1EN.rar" and "Extract the included folder - Pangya_PrivateClient - somewhere on your computer", but I don't see a "PyClient 582.05" in your list, so I feel I'm at a dead end and not sure what I need or how to proceed from there. Is anyone able to help with this? I'm also pretty new to this whole concept, but I'm just looking to get it so I can play around by myself at least.

Its been two months for HeatMan, but I'm hitting a similar road block. I'm working with Season 4 given that's what my original tutorial is intended. The original repack for Season 4 points to another release thread which has the original server and client files. None of the links here work anymore. I have tried to match things up with those available in this archive with little success.

Akarin, any word on what from that thread is preserved in your archive?

~terror

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody :) I found the way out of my cavern when I saw Acrisio's SS8 :eek:tt:

Thanks Akarin for this very nice compilation.

Here is my little contribution : some old pak mods for season 2 (I guess... not sure anymore :D).

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi!

Thanks a lot for this stuff :D

After 6 years too I decided to restart pangya with some friends so I'm trying to host a pangya S7... I forgot a lot of things and I didn't find recent tutorial to put that in place...

If you have any tips please let me know ;)

I will share here all tips found !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there! Just thought I would try and contribute.

Here is the full Pangya soundtrack from the PC version:

I got this from the little Spika appreciation DVD set they made which includes the installer and HQ soundtrack. I had a friend in japan send it to me! I hope this helps!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alright. It seems I'm too stupid for this I downloaded the Client 851 US and the LAN Server. Server seems to run fine and I could create a Login on the web page but when I try to launch projectglocal I get a black screen with music and pressing enter makes some noise but I guess its an error.
Any tips?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ProjectG824 is packed with a trojan. It will install itself as a IE Browser Plugin called "Game Launcher" and run in the Background.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i cannot start ProjectLocal.exe fix?
Akarin - Pangya Archive Download (Clients, Servers, Tools, etc) - RaGEZONE Forums

Akarin - Pangya Archive Download (Clients, Servers, Tools, etc) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello what executable l of what version? i could maybe help mp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm using PangyaUS_851 and RELEASE SRV2 but error with "string load failed." when I launch the ProjectLocal.exe.
Also PangYa_JP_977 doesn't work.

How can I solve them?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@All

RELEASE SRV2: Acrisio Server for USA server project edited by jtb1
Error of "string load failed": this means the player is not working, edit with some hexaeditor. if you do not have any site, redirect to this> <

REPLYING THE SERVER OF ACRISIO WAS BASED ON THE USA

this projectG Works
I edited, ip used on it is 127.0.0.1
download:

Back