Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wonder if there's an easy to update the actual shop with the new items from jhonzinbr123's file. The prospect of doing it by hand does not enthuse me x.x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, for enable the items into the ingame shop, you edit the .iff. The file ive attached is a sql script to add all items into the table PANGYA_ITEM_TYPELIST

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
editing the .iff 22 for pangs 21 for cookies/points

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
does anyone know how to fix the Tags? Like the ones you get for 's birthday or Nuri's Birthday?

@Jhon how do i edit the .iff i cant find any software for it. recommend one?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone know how to fix the Tags? Like the ones you get for 's birthday or Nuri's Birthday?

@Jhon how do i edit the .iff i cant find any software for it. recommend one?

Use hex editor for edit iffs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello someone sends a translator for the current version of pangya TH (into English) please.

I'm in trouble at login. password if you have any logs in the login name and correct fix?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me start by saying, you people are awesome. I don't do any kind of coding or programming, and depend on people like yourselves for my needs in this department.

I think it's great these files are out, and thanks to everyone for working on these fixes, inept people like myself appreciate your efforts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would anyone mind posting an organized list of all the files and fixes needed to run a server (so far)? I don't mind having a go at this with everything provided in this thread, but there's so much code and fixes and posts, I tend to get confused at some points. It can be in another thread or another post in this thread, but I need to know the following:
  • What's needed to run the server (Server/database files, Pangya client & version, fixes, any extra helpful stuff (like jhon's shop item SQL script, etc). Of course, credit needs to be given for every file/code that's posted.)
  • Program(s) needed to edit files
  • (Optional, only if you feel generous enough) A step-by-step tutorial on how to get started

Much appreciated.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
a lot of people worked hard to make their server work and still working hard for more progress. i'd say that you should be thankful coz these files were given or was released. a lot of people waited a long time you should at least read through the forums to help yourself, i know your just requesting but understand that its already easy to make the DB's connect. it will only take you about 15-20 min to set up while reading the posts. so good luck and hope you finish your server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I realize this, and I am VERY thankful for everything that was provided in this thread, which is why I said the "tutorial" was optional. All I really need is a list of the files that are working. I don't want to have to load up a script or something to find out it doesn't work properly for me, and asking stupid questions that were probably already answered in this thread. Yes, I know I'm an idiot, but like I said, I get confused easily. Also, I have no idea what I need to edit any parts of the script if I want to. How could I possibly do anything on my own if I don't have all the basic resources I need?

I'm not asking to be spoon-fed, I'm asking to be pointed in the right direction.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@ mikumiku
you're already here aren't ya? so why not read about it a few posts back. it isn't that hard to click and read. the files are there i suggest you do it yourself. and besides if you don't know anything about this, i suggest you read some pages you might learn something. Almost all of the stuff your seeing here requires basic knowledge on sql and a whole lot of other stuff. so i suggest reading first before asking questions later.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, so I downloaded all the files posted so far. I can't even figure out how to make an account, let alone how to use SQL. Guess this is where I give up. (Told you I'm stupid)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where I edit the information about cash, level, gm, etc. ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fasa you have msn? your id is rzbr is fernando? sorry but i dont allowed send pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back