Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please someone help me? I'm the last step, just get presciso
add cookies, already got the rest.

PLEASE!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read the thread. It's long but it answers all the questions you could possibly have. Or, crazy idea, read the thread and write a tutorial yourself :)

Thanks to reply

I read all the thread, but I only read things about the database which is uncomplete. What about config server ? config client ?
If the answer is in the thread, excuse me.

if I success to make a private server, yeap I'll make a tutorial ;)

but I just need some explanation about config, for database I already read how to

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm having trouble adding cookies on my server, he is ready, just
I need to get add cookies can someone please help me?
some SS below. :grr::grr:

pangya_000 - Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database - RaGEZONE Forums

pangya_001 - Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database - RaGEZONE Forums :cool:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Deny everything.
Reaction score
Thanks to reply

I read all the thread, but I only read things about the database which is uncomplete. What about config server ? config client ?
If the answer is in the thread, excuse me.

if I success to make a private server, yeap I'll make a tutorial ;)

but I just need some explanation about config, for database I already read how to

The thread covers the current limitations concerning server configuration as well as all the instructions you need to modify the client, including download of a pre-hexed ProjectG.exe you can modify to fit your needs.

kaokoaoo said:
I'm having trouble adding cookies on my server, he is ready, just
I need to get add cookies can someone please help me?
Same goes for this question. See my earlier post on this topic.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I change the money and points gash??
Database in which to change it please help me thank you greatly

Thank you, in times far above the answers you ~ I have successfully opened a server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The thread covers the current limitations concerning server configuration as well as all the instructions you need to modify the client, including download of a pre-hexed ProjectG.exe you can modify to fit your needs.

Same goes for this question. See my earlier post on this topic.

I tried using your procedure, but failed, could show more SS's
or a better tutorial? please'm going crazy; /

Help me. )::scared:

What do you say that?
imagem1.JPG - Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database - RaGEZONE Forums ????? GIFT COOKIES ?

What do you say that?
SS11.JPG - Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database - RaGEZONE Forums
SS22.JPG - Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I change the money and points gash??
Database in which to change it please help me thank you greatly

Thank you, in times far above the answers you ~ I have successfully opened a server

pang you can fix in Pangya_User_Statistics
cookies use TSU_ADD_COOKIES

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pang you can fix in Pangya_User_Statistics

I can not find this database cookies
I ask you to add yourself??
Or a database in which there ... I looked in the @ @

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now I'm having a different problem.

I purchased clothes for multiple characters, and they work just fine. But whenever I purchase clothes for Nell, they disappear as soon as I leave the shop (As in the clothing is not in my inventory). This doesn't happen to anyone except Nell. Anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: To be more specific, it happens with Nell's Alchemist set (top/bottom, shoes, gloves). Though hair dye and Devil Wings seem to be fine. Haven't checked if this happens with the other clothing sets.

EDIT2: So I decided to directly add Nell's outfits using the Pangya_Item_Warehouse table. The clothing items are now in my inventory, but anything I equip on Nell comes right off as soon as I leave My Room.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Turion123456 - Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database - RaGEZONE Forums

Look what is written in the Log :

[E_CARD] CardPack Open : ErrorCode(1), Query(exec dbo.USP_CARDPACK_USE_S4 1, 2092957700, 1)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
G0dzilla2000,

How did you fix the problem with clothing unequipping themselves after logging out? I'm getting that here too, along with my Nell problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello All !

* ProjectG 583.00
* Unpacked
* IP: 127.0.0.1 ~hohoho
* Game Guard Removed
* Loader's Game Guard Removed
* ProjectG Multi-Client
* Exclusive RageZone
* New Features
* No Erro's
* More Support Paks

Credits: Fasa2008 <<<

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
G0dzilla2000,

How did you fix the problem with clothing unequipping themselves after logging out? I'm getting that here too, along with my Nell problem.

Quite honestly it just kind of fixed itself, but it tends to happen time to time. Most of the time i find it happening when i change values and restart the server

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Editing shop items (like in: the items displayed in the shop) requires you to edit the appropriate IFF file and store it in the login server, game server directory, update your ITEM_TYPELIST table with the new prices and put the file in a pak for use with your local client.
So, im assuming i must edit the part.iff(clothes) and clubset.ff (clubs) correct? and do i need to put the hexed .iff back into the Pangya_S4_TH.iff and the pangya_th_28102010.iff or just one or the other?

Gahhh

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have the typeid's for Clubsets?(Soul Reaper Set to be sepecific, but all would be nice) or know how to obtain them?

And when i try and play family mode it just does some AI mode thing, what is causing this problem?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remembered a few things while editing account inventories. I have a few more questions:
1. Where do I find the TypeIDs for all clothing/clubs/aztecs/items?
2. Where do I find these .iff files that people talk about?
3. Is it possible to implement outfits from other server versions into our private servers? (EX: I want all of the Vocaloid outfits from Pangya JP)
4. I want to edit some clothing textures. I use hontoshadow's Unpaker to unpack Pangya .pak files, but how can I repack them?
----------
(And these are concerns I brought up already, but I'm going to post them again to make sure they aren't lost in the thread. Plus, it's more convenient.)
5. My Nell's clothing won't stay equipped after leaving MyRoom. I saw a screenshot of someone using a clothed Nell outside of MyRoom. Anyone know what might be wrong with mine?
6. Is it possible to change the animation commands in the Lounge/PSQ (EX: /dance for the S4 dance command)? If not, anyone know where I can find a complete list of commands?

Quite honestly it just kind of fixed itself, but it tends to happen time to time. Most of the time i find it happening when i change values and restart the server

My clothing seems to always reset no matter what. Even if I change nothing, and even if I simply log out then back in instead of rebooting the client, my stuff still unequips itself. Is there something I could have missed in this case?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello friends, good night ... well I did the server almost 90% but
I'm not getting put cookies
I've used the query

CREATE PROC TSU_ADD_COOKIES
and
EXEC @return_value = [dbo].[hb_py_gp_apply_userinfo_in]
@iUser_No = 1,
@iUser_ID = N'josiel',
@iUser_ip = N'127.0.0.1',
@iDB_id = NULL,
@iItem_no = NULL,
@iOrder_no = NULL,
@iPersonal_no = NULL,
@iApply_type = N'K0',
@iAmount = 10000

SELECT 'Return Value' = @return_value

GO
I run them when I get my cookies on the server does not appear
P is: 999,999,999 C: 0
help me please

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

USE [INI3Bill_DB]
GO

DECLARE @return_value int

EXEC @return_value = [dbo].[hb_py_gp_apply_userinfo_in]
@iUser_No = 1,
@iUser_ID = N'josiel',
@iUser_ip = N'127.0.0.1',
@iDB_id = NULL,
@iItem_no = NULL,
@iOrder_no = NULL,
@iPersonal_no = NULL,
@iApply_type = N'K0',