Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello All !

* ProjectG 583.00
* Unpacked
* Game Guard Removed
* Loader's Game Guard Removed
* ProjectG Multi-Client
* Exclusive RageZone
* New Features
* No Erro's
* More Support Paks

Credits: Fasa2008 <<<

Do not know whether to be a significant change can make our own IP-logger
If you can really thank you
Good fun together with your friends

I also tested a new login device greatly matter whether the version of things ... can I go 583.01
To open into the room as I updated to the latest version ~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remembered a few things while editing account inventories. I have a few more questions:
1. Where do I find the TypeIDs for all clothing/clubs/aztecs/items?
2. Where do I find these .iff files that people talk about?

My clothing seems to always reset no matter what. Even if I change nothing, and even if I simply log out then back in instead of rebooting the client, my stuff still unequips itself. Is there something I could have missed in this case?

1. ummm to find all the clothing typeids you can look at (forgot the posters) query that is used to add all the clothing items into the itemtypelist for example

Code:
GO
INSERT INTO PANGYA_ITEM_TYPELIST(TYPEID,NAME,PRICE,ISCASH) VALUES ([U]136464384[/U],'Devil Tail (Luc',10000000,0)
the underlined code is the type ID for that item.

as for the clubs i would like to know the list as well, and i dont know any of the others sorry :blink:

2. for the .iff files go into your PANGYA_TEST/LOGIN and rename the pangya_s4_TH.iff to .rar and you can then extract the .iff's poeple are talking about then hexedit them and put them back in and rename it back to .iff(thats what i have been doing, but idk if its right, cause i have had no success with trying to add clubs this way and such so sorry if its wrong)

Hope i helped

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have got error msg.
2010-12-17 14:31:32 107 MessengerServer#1 1 [E_ODBC] ErrCode(42000) ErrMsg([Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.USP_GUILD_MEMBER_LIST'.)
2010-12-17 14:31:32 107 MessengerServer#1 1 [F_QUERY] LastSuccQuery({call dbo.ProcGetFriendList_Msn ('kimaru')}), CurrQuery({call dbo.USP_GUILD_MEMBER_LIST (0)})

and error msg.
0x006451B0 4 ei.tmp->ei.log.txt Log/20201_20101217_1512.1.ei.tmp ]] 0x00B455B8 4 4 ] 2010-12-17 15:12:46 1 PangyaPVS 1 [S_ITEM] INSERT : DBERR(0) CashIDX(-1), Pangya Card Pack No.2(TID:2092957700, ItemID:1), TotalCount(2) AddCount(1)
0x006451B0 4 ei.tmp->ei.log.txt Log/20201_20101217_1512.1.ei.tmp ]] 0x00B455B8 4 4 ] 2010-12-17 15:12:57 1 PangyaPVS 1 [E_CARD] CardPack Open : ErrorCode(1), Query(exec dbo.USP_CARDPACK_USE_S4 1, 2092957700, 1)
when open Pangya Cardpack.

can anyone fix this?

Last edited:
Deny everything.
Reaction score
So, im assuming i must edit the part.iff(clothes) and clubset.ff (clubs) correct? and do i need to put the hexed .iff back into the Pangya_S4_TH.iff and the pangya_th_28102010.iff or just one or the other?

Gahhh

Well, those two files come from the pangya_th.iff, so you pack all the extracted files from pangya_th.iff again, copy it to the login server directory (overwriting the old pangya_th.iff in there), copy it to the game server directory (same drill) and create a pak file with the file for the game client. The best way to do it is to repack the latest .pak file from the client to make sure it gets loaded.

Searching for item IDs in the database only works if they are inserted. That's not necessarily the case with the clubsets. So you might want to check earlier pages of this thread for information on how to retrieve IDs from the IFF files directly and add these to your database first.

As for the changing clothes issue... same as above. Items not in the IFF file on the server side and not registered in the database, so the server will issue an Invalid TypeID message and unequip it. See your logs for more information.

And mikumiku, please browse earlier pages of this thread to get answers to IFF related questions.

You *could* implement outfits from another region but the textures and models have to be carried over. Technically speaking it's rather easy for Pangya US and rather tricky for JP. The length of each recordset in those two versions are different - while US uses 512 byte records (like TH), JP uses something around 528 byte. So as long as you don't know where the extra bytes come from and what they do... you're out of luck ;)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello All !

* ProjectG 583.00
* Unpacked
* Game Guard Removed
* Loader's Game Guard Removed
* ProjectG Multi-Client
* Exclusive RageZone
* New Features
* No Erro's
* More Support Paks

Credits: Fasa2008 <<<

Brigadu Fasa You rock XD

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry if this sounds rude but : Do a minimum efforts if you want to launch this server. Search, try, learn....

If we give all the answers, you won't do any effort and you will still ask more and more questions. So try to find it by yourself, you can do it

Finding cookies took me 5 minutes o_O (and I'm not a sql expert) and you guys don't even try D:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to make clear that five days I'm trying to put cookies
already try everything else I'm not getting already used the

[hb_py_gp_apply_userinfo_in]
and
PROC TSU_ADD_COOKIES
But no add cookies :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2. for the .iff files go into your PANGYA_TEST/LOGIN and rename the pangya_s4_TH.iff to .rar and you can then extract the .iff's poeple are talking about then hexedit them and put them back in and rename it back to .iff(thats what i have been doing, but idk if its right, cause i have had no success with trying to add clubs this way and such so sorry if its wrong)

Hope i helped

Well, you helped a little. Never would have guessed you can extract .iffs from .iffs. Thanks. :p
But... Pangya_S4_TH.iff? Where are you getting this S4 .iff from? o_O

Well, those two files come from the pangya_th.iff, so you pack all the extracted files from pangya_th.iff again, copy it to the login server directory (overwriting the old pangya_th.iff in there), copy it to the game server directory (same drill) and create a pak file with the file for the game client. The best way to do it is to repack the latest .pak file from the client to make sure it gets loaded.

Exactly how would you go about repacking? And which .pak file are you supposed to pack into?

As for the changing clothes issue... same as above. Items not in the IFF file on the server side and not registered in the database, so the server will issue an Invalid TypeID message and unequip it. See your logs for more information.

Isn't Nell's clothing already in the database? Without even editing anything, it's already in the shop. Yet, before I directly added the clothing to my inventory, I could purchase said clothing from the shop, but I wasn't allowed to keep it. I'll go ahead and check the logs, but I still find it odd that I can't use clothing that's sitting right in front of me.

And mikumiku, please browse earlier pages of this thread to get answers to IFF related questions.

Contrary to my previous newbie questions, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't already thoroughly examine the thread to see if my question was already answered. The only things that were discussed were 'hex edit the appropriate .iff file' and 'how to edit the item database using the hex editor'. How to find the appropriate .iff file and how to repack it into a .pak file was not brought up as far as I could see. If I somehow missed these, please point me to the appropriate post number where it was mentioned, and I will apologize.

You *could* implement outfits from another region but the textures and models have to be carried over. Technically speaking it's rather easy for Pangya US and rather tricky for JP. The length of each recordset in those two versions are different - while US uses 512 byte records (like TH), JP uses something around 528 byte. So as long as you don't know where the extra bytes come from and what they do... you're out of luck ;)

Poopy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this?:
Turion123456 - Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database - RaGEZONE Forums
please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhmm how do i fix this error?
TITLE: Connect to Server
------------------------------
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 10061)

Whats weird is the pangya server works perfectly fine, i just cant connect to it through mssql2008

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhmm how do i fix this error?
TITLE: Connect to Server
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 10061)

Whats weird is the pangya server works perfectly fine, i just cant connect to it through mssql2008

This actually happened to me once, but I don't think your case is the same. Are you sure sqlservr.exe is running? I remember needing to turn it off once, then I forgot to turn it back on.

Of course, I'm 99% sure that isn't the problem. A quick google search of that error code will help you, though.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys can someone help me solve this problem

I can log in i see the server but i cant see any channels would be great if someone can help me pls.

No one got a clue?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
here's a quick guide to installing the server onto your system just incase you guys need some references.

1. Install SQL 2005: it's pretty easy and you don't need advanced stuff so don't bother with this too much.
2. Install the DBs: i use monk's DBs so its a fixed DB sort of but it still lacks the missing stored procedures.
3. Go to the other thread where you'll see the missing procedures all compiled (credits go to those who made it you know who you are ^^) and Execute it to their respective databases.
4. Configure the ODBC's if you don't know how this is done look at some of the old Tutorials on this forum.
5. install client and update to 582.03
6. Download fasa2008's ProjectG.exe to be able to connect to your server.

If i'm missing some "BASIC" and i do mean BASIC stuff feel free to add what ever you like. as far as i'm concerned i already did this 3-4 times i lost count already and I've been able to connect to my server successfully.

** if you cant see channels you're probably missing some stored procedures
** If your Equips don't save then re-run EQUIP_SAVE_S4 in the DB and it should be fine.. atleast that's what i Did.

Don't ask me about shops or adding GMs or admins. Some other person might be able to create it someday but not now i guess.

I will not answer any Log in related questions since it's pretty easy to set up. i will not answer item related questions since i might make a mistake explaining how to hex it.

That's it i hope you learned something pretty easy.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do I start tournaments only two people?

you can't :/ Start with 4 accounts and make the room private and start the game. then quit the 3 others clients if you want to play alone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back