Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If your installation is correct, yuo should be able to play without changing any pak. If not, there are some problems in your procedures.

Paks add/replace content in game. So original paks won't make the game crash. You should try to fix your server before editing pak files. When it works fine with original paks, add yours ;)

BTW great work on CHAR EQUIP (just nell is still undressed and rings) :thumbup1:

My edited PAKs crashed the game, though, not the originals. And the original PAKs don't allow me to make rooms, as if I'm having the 'update your server' problem (though I'm not completely sure, since my client isn't translated). And again, I checked PangyaTH version number, compared it with the EXE and server_config table, and they're the same version.

And about Nell, you need to replace the pangya_th.iff files in the login and game server folders with the newest IFF in the latest PAK file. The default ones in the server folders are outdated, it seems. Dunno about rings, though.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. I can only see a few item in my shop. and where can i buy new character? Do I need to use the latest pangya_th.iff of my game pak to put in my gameserver? I'm noob at this game ^-^

2. How to change my level to highest (Legend). I can't buy alot item caz i'm only Rookie

3. and can someone gimme the Pangya unpaker? I can't find it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My editedI checked PangyaTH version number, compared it with the EXE and server_config table, and they're the same version.

If you havent updated to 583 yet, the client will say that you need to update it because it is checking patch.pangya.in.th/patch_S4/updatelist to know the last version.
As Tsukasa said, ProjectG is looking for updates too. There is a solution for that (XAMPP and put the updatelist in patch_S4 folder)

I would launch the updater then replace the thailand.dat and korea.dat to get the messages in english (made by Tsukasa) then retry with hexed client 583.01 (made by fasa2008) and server config set to 1.00, client set to 583.01 in db, server set to 1 in server.ini file (gameserver folder). This worked fine for me.
Then I add some UI translation paks and my modded pangya_th.iff (I already use the last version XD of pangya_th.iff lol)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
EDIT: Alright, disregard my nonsense from before. The crashing problem was fixed when I packed the edited texture files in the projectg583th.pak, yes. But what truly fixed my update problem was the MSG server. Before the 583.01 update, I was able to make rooms fine without it running. Now it has to be on in order to be able to make rooms.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
(I don't know why it let me double-post, sorry)
On another note, is anyone good with texture/.*pet editing?

Arin's Valkyrie/Crystal/Mirage shoes have 2 parts: g_ft_29.mpet, and g_ft_29_sub_lg.mpet, where the first is the shoes, and the sub is the leggings. For some reason, the Mirage shoes sub calls the Crystal shoes sub, so instead of being black like it's supposed to be, it's bluish-white as if it's Mirage and Crystal shoes mixed together. Anyone know where I can go to fix this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For whom who use Client version 583.01
1. Download ProjectG.exe version 583.00 from fasa2008. Then open with hex editor and find 583.00 change it to 583.01
2. Change client_version in Pangya_Server_config Table to 583.01
3. And you must Change ClientVersion of second line in Pangya_Server_list Table(GameServer "Original is Pang-CB Server) to 583.01
Try it
I'm using 583.01 version but

1. I can only see a few item in my shop. and where can i buy new character? Do I need to use the latest pangya_th.iff of my game pak to put in my gameserver? I'm noob at this game ^-^

2. How to change my level to highest (Legend). I can't buy alot item caz i'm only Rookie

3. and can someone gimme the Pangya unpaker? I can't find it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Even if I log in and choose a server, a channel doesn't appear... Is it why? ...:?:
I don't understand it even if I read a former sentence.
help me...:*:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pangya Unpaker Complete version with mpet editing tools

and can someone gimme the Pangya unpaker? I can't find it.

Seriously? You did NOT really search then oo;

Here is Pangya Unpaker with the all the mpet tools :

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to implement outfits from PangyaUS? I know Tsukasa said it was possible, but I'd like to know how.
I want those PSP Pangya outfits. @_@

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
cannot download flie ????

Deny everything.
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to implement outfits from PangyaUS? I know Tsukasa said it was possible, but I'd like to know how.
I want those PSP Pangya outfits. @_@

Let me correct my statement. It's possible and it's very easy, too (at least if you copy from the US version).

For the lulz I've implemented Miku's DX dress. It's not an edited item but an entirely new one. No old items have been replaced for this one to work. :eek:tt1:

Just read the thread pages about IFF values and recordset lengths again, think about what those 40 byte long text passages could mean, look into the avatar and ui folders of PAK files and you'll be fine. Really. You don't need a tutorial for that - a little understanding of the game's files is already enough.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok guys ive did everything written here on the forum.

I use SQL 2008

I vehexed the ProjectG from fasa to 583.01

Ive implented all the procedures here on the forum.

Ive changed Server in ProcUpdateServerState into 1.0

and Client into 583.01

And ive still got the log Update Server State Query failed.

Pls can anyone help me finally cause im still not able to see chanells.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok guys ive did everything written here on the forum.

I use SQL 2008

I vehexed the ProjectG from fasa to 583.01

Ive implented all the procedures here on the forum.

Ive changed Server in ProcUpdateServerState into 1.0

and Client into 583.01

And ive still got the log Update Server State Query failed.

Pls can anyone help me finally cause im still not able to see chanells.

you need to set server to 1.00 and client to 583.01 in pangya_server_config not in ProcUpdateServerState

If you don't see the channels you miss some procedures that I posted here in this thread. Without them you can't see the channels. And don't modify original ProcUpdateServerState. It's works fine without any change

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
staff helps me, I'm 6 days trying to put cookies, plus I'm not
getting ..
I've tried everything, more so is Q: 999,999,999 c: 0: (
already performed the db
CREATE PROC TSU_ADD_COOKIES
and
USE [INI3Bill_DB]
GO

DECLARE @ return_value int

EXEC @ return_value = [dbo]. [hb_py_gp_apply_userinfo_in]
iUser_No @ = 1,
iUser_ID N'josiel = @ ',
@ = iUser_ip N'127 .0.0.1 ',
@ iDB_id = NULL,
@ iItem_no = NULL,
@ iOrder_no = NULL,
@ iPersonal_no = NULL,
iApply_type N'K0 = @ ',
@ iAmount = 10000

SELECT 'Return Value' = @ return_value

GO
but whenever I run them is c: 0 help me please = x

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
staff helps me, I'm 6 days trying to put cookies

You searched at the wrong place :/
Cookies are added in ini3bill_db base, dbo.TAccountmst : put the cookies in "CookieAmt" row :blink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem and keep getting an error message from the game server

[F_QUERY] LastSuccQuery({ call dbo.USP_MANAGER_SERVER_AUTH_STATE (20201,1,1,0,1) }), CurrQuery({ call dbo.ProcUpdateServerState (20201,0,0,100,'2010022400','',0,0,100,1,1,0,9,10,1,0,55, 0, 0) })

Could someone help me because

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Here is a picture from the game server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back