Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Season 4.9 Server Repack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pangya Server 4.9 repack contains:

Pangya server 4.9 files from noah
Pangya database Fixes
Pangya th client 582.05 (full) added eng,hexed projectG (127.0.0.1)no GG or Errors

Well this is all files and fixes i found on ragezones.
if i missed a fix or any files plz share and i reupload a new repack.

Downloads:

(Rapidshare)

(Rapidshare)

FTP Download Center:

New Database fixes i add in the folder: DataBase fixes afther db folder nr6 on the ftp server.

if you have more fixes plz add them here so i can update files.
and if you dont know how to setup the server read other posts or
post at the help section.

Credit to: Noah,bubbastic,Tsukasa,fasa2008,Monks666 for shareing files and fixes on this forum.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you uploading only the server and db package ?
thank you!
merry christmas
!

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Can't register!
Can you change the address ?

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

Using firefox can be downloaded
Thanks a lot!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does this include the stuff like tsu's cookie adding function? Cause I'm not sure if I added in 100% of the fixes which were posted but I got most of them... if this doesn't have everything everything just going to keep my own stuff.

Wish I had waited another two days before going through all the trouble you would have saved me though! thanks :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, could someone help me with these errors? whenever I connect to the server, says it is handling, and this showing some letters that I'm not understanding.

HenningTM - Pangya Season 4.9 Server Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FTP Download Center:
Server,db,client,client patches,ENG patch,haxed project G

i'dont Download URL death

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its up again.. have been away this weekend and power whent down.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DB SQL 2005 Error ???

What version you use. SQL ?? 2005 ?? 2008

For example Setup SQL & DB Please. > <

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use 2005 standard edition. i also use win x64 so i had to fix the system dsn. yeah you get a error. i don`t have the mail table. and one more thing this is not a help section. next time if you have error or problem don`t post it in this thread. i can`t help you. all i can say is, Read ME.txt that comes with the db. also the first db file makes ini3bill_db,ini3_py_account.....blablabla... you dont need to make them your self.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition.
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express

Have some. ??

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

NR1 Through

NR2 Error Failed.

My pic

Help backup db. ini3_py_account,INI3Bill_DB,Pangya_S4_TH

Send > shinez@live.jp

Please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nr.2 INI3_BILLDB

Code:
 current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_TX_MB_WAR2S1_FREECOOKIELOG_DEPLOY'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_TX_MB_WAR2S2_FREECOOKIELOG_DEPLOY'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_TX_MB_WAR2S1_ITEMBUYLOG_DEPLOY'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_TX_MB_WAR2S2_ITEMBUYLOG_DEPLOY'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_TX_MB_WAR2S1_OTHERLOG_DEPLOY'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_TX_MB_WAR2S2_OTHERLOG_DEPLOY'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_NT_MB_GCCASHSELL_CANCEL'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'UP_NT_MB_ACCOUNT_INFO4GAME'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_NT_MB_YG_BYUL_CALC'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_NT_MB_YG_ACCOUNT_LOG_INS'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_NT_MB_YG_ACCOUNT_UPD'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_NT_MB_YG_ACCOUNT_LOG_INS'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_NT_MB_YG_ACCOUNT_UPD'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'UP_NT_MB_ACCOUNT_INFO'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_NT_MB_GCACCOUNT_UPD'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_NT_MB_GCACCOUNT_INFO'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_NT_MB_GCACCOUNT_UPD'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_NT_MB_GIVE_FREE_COOKIE'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_NT_MB_YG_BYUL_CALC'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'UP_NT_MB_ACCOUNT_INFO4GAME'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'dbo.UP_NT_MB_GCACCOUNT_INFO'. The object will still be created.

nr.4 Pangya_S4_TH

Code:
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'DBO.USP_EVENT_POST'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'DBO.USP_EVENT_POST'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'DBO.USP_ROOM_DEFAULT_ITEM'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'DBO.PROCEVENTROOKIEF'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'DBO.PROCCHECKBIRTHDAYEVENT'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'USP_PANG_BONGDARI'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'USP_CARD_POP_S4'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'DBO.USP_MAIL_SEND'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'DBO.PROCPLAYTIMEPOINT_ADD_COMBO_INC'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'DBO.USP_MAIL_SEND'. The object will still be created.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could someone help me with these server errors gamer?
I am not able to uncover the mistakes, it does normal login, but every time that I log in, it asks you about the nickname, "" should not only ask once? Oo'''
I'm not getting the channels too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, could someone help me with these errors? whenever I connect to the server, says it is handling, and this showing some letters that I'm not understanding.

Enter 'alluseropen' on the loginserver window and hit return... (if you've entered users into the billing DB manually...) otherwise just use NOIDCHECK=1 in the server.ini for the main server...

As for the other errors you are getting... those might be what is causing your login error also.. I dunno... but it might be that ODBC not properly configured?

I got red messages like that before but I forgot what caused them... make sure your .ini files for every server piece are set to log to valid destinations... then try again and read all the log files... except for the .tmp files... all of the other new files created in the log dir you should open in notepad or wordpad and examine... look for ODBC errors and such...

This server actually logs well, I'm surprised... so you should really read them...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Try replacing the korean and thai.dat files in your install dir with the english.dat file from the US release... (I forget if you have to repack it or if it just works)... someone else posted some .dat's in the original thread if you can't just copy the english.dat over those files in your thai client install folder...

Then I might be able to actually read the error message it is giving you... but if it is not client generated and the server is generating the error it probably won't help.... I never got an error like that on that particular screen... so I don't know off hand.

Please dump me your server.ini file as well, so I can make sure you didn't do something wrong with the channel config...

Requests of my own:
1) PLEASE someone help me find these textures so I can hack them into the game:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f200/whats-deal-anime-mods-found-714355/

2) I really would appreciate it if someone could dump their working TA_CARDPACK_ACC table from the Pangya_S4_TH DB....

3) a working USP_Mail

4) whatever is needed to be added to the tables to get the tutorial working

5) I can't figure out where the caddie chat text is stored? anyone have any ideas? (I wanna replace it with the English text)

I could probably eventually figure some of this stuff out on my own but i'm feeling pretty worn out now... and if someone has already done it I'd greatly appreciate the info...

I don't mind helping people get the other stuff already discussed working though... assuming you've put forth at least some due diligence in going through the original release thread...

Last edited:
Reaction score
nr.4 Pangya_S4_TH

Msg 5847, Level 16, State 88, Line 3
Execution of .NET Framework code is disabled. Set "clr enabled" configuration option and restart the server.
Msg 5847, Level 16, State 88, Line 3
Execution of .NET Framework code is disabled. Set "clr enabled" configuration option and restart the server.
Msg 6528, Level 16, State 1, Procedure UDF_TREASURE_ARRAY, Line 1
Assembly 'ASM_TRASURE_ARRAY' was not found in the SQL catalog of database 'Pangya_S4_TH'.
Msg 6528, Level 16, State 1, Procedure UDF_MAIL_ARRAY, Line 1
Assembly 'ASM_MAIL_ARRAY' was not found in the SQL catalog of database 'Pangya_S4_TH'.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'DBO.USP_ROOM_DEFAULT_ITEM'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'DBO.PROCEVENTROOKIEF'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'DBO.PROCCHECKBIRTHDAYEVENT'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'USP_PANG_BONGDARI'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'USP_CARD_POP_S4'. The object will still be created.
Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current object because it depends on the missing object 'DBO.PROCPLAYTIMEPOINT_ADD_COMBO_INC'. The object will still be created.

i have no idea Ask for help .................:*::*::*::*::*:

Last edited:
Reaction score
can anybody help me... please.. i dont know what happening but when i launch the hexed projectG that is atached here. the programs shows a message saying that file error. "instal or run update program first". what should i do???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

in the login cmd type alluseropen

Back