Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Season 4.9 Server Repack v.2 + Setup Guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Umm i'm not sure why, but i just bought some without problem :x

And yeah there are some minor bugs. Should able to resolve by checking the related data on the client. But I'll put that on last priority.

Finally, the tutorial/guide is done. >_<

Right, so after playing around a bit with the paks and failing, I'd be happy to try and help you add/translate things. >_< Just need a few directions to get started.

(My mind is like a supersaturated solution. Give me some info to start with (a seed), and everything falls into place. xD God, I must be tired to make a Chemistry reference...)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
# Py S4.9 Server + Database Repack v.2-R1 (MegaUpload - 3MB RAR)
Cleaned off the logs and removed the files that we possibly never need. That downsized from original 120MB to repack 14MB to now amazing 3MB. Mind you this release fixed much bugs and errors from previous release but still contain some. The rest counts on the communities to put their rawr power and make it work.

This program have infection, Win32/alman, He is in the folder Auth -.-
Please repair Thx

Deny everything.
Reaction score
The as well as the fact that the AVG Remover for Win32/Alman doesn't find anything would suggest that some scanners are simply too sensitive. I want to remind that Alman is already a 3 year old virus, so most scanners should detect it these days.

Apart from that - since this is a repack you will have the same result with the original files as well and - as you noticed - no other files are seemingly infected. So you either take the risk or skip this server leak.

In that case: See you in 5 years when we (hopefully?) get the next one. :laugh:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Most of the updates can be used easily if you have 2 clients installed. =D i get mine from both US and TH. But you still need the current ProjectG To get the updates to work properly.

EDIT: i have 2 TH client. 1 Modified and 1 Untouched (for update purposes ^^)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This standalone 584 patch contain the update as previous Update-1 with now edited shop data that list:

- Caddies (Listed nearly all caddies)
- Comets/Aztec (Tried to list as many as i could, not all are listed, but better then nothing)
- Clubsets (Limited clubsets re-released at a low price! 3 old sets are bugged not able to gift)
- Mascots (Couple are for display only, not purchasable)

Perfect startup kit for private LAN/WAN play. Special thanks to Tsukasa

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This standalone 584 patch contain the update as previous Update-1 with now edited shop data that list:

- Caddies (Listed nearly all caddies)
- Comets/Aztec (Tried to list as many as i could, not all are listed, but better then nothing)
- Clubsets (Limited clubsets re-released at a low price! 3 old sets are bugged not able to gift)
- Mascots (Couple are for display only, not purchasable)

Perfect startup kit for private LAN/WAN play. Special thanks to Tsusaka

If I may say, if you're going to upload something less than 200mb, use Mediafire instead. There's none of this waiting BS or popunder ads. -_-'

Now, here's my little project. To locate the red text which appears at the bottom of the window when you take a screenshot and get rid of it. I like spamming F11 through animations to try and get a good frame or 3 but spaming catches this text.

Anyone happen to know where it is? I've looked around a bit in the pak (which, prolly wrong, was fun, lol), so now it's onto looking at the ProjectG...

Deny everything.
Reaction score
ProjectG is the wrong spot to look as well...

Try the attached thailand.dat and korea.dat.

Edit: Uploaded the wrong file, if you downloaded the attachment before the time of this edit, please re-download.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MINTY! (I prefer Tiki but...) MINTY!!!

This appear to be working alright for the most part mNN. ;3

Ah Tsu, lemme give that a shot.

(Getting lazier and lazier and tired... -_-)

EDIT: Tsu, didn't work. -_- Still getting it. Lemme see...

(And on a side note, going to start the bare bones thread right now.)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't have mediafire account and don't plan to use it in future, MU is easier for me as i use premium account with my friend. Hey i'm all tired after a day of hex tests and verifies, so i just pick an easier place to up.

And as for the Tsukasa's patch, if anyone going to use with my client's ProjectG then you need to rename thailand.dat to english.dat or else game fails.

EDIT: And err just tried Tsukasa's patch, didn't work here too xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One linker added to the front page, thanks! ^^

Experiments starts today!

EDIT: I made this on the fly while studying the new files.

Read below ;3
Missed Items since 582.05:
- Kaz birthday comet + title
- Guitar clubset
- One limited cloth set for all chars
- Chrismas event mascot

Accessible:
- New loading background wallpaper
- New screenshot 'Pangya' watermark
- PWC Clubset and comet in shop

Disabled:
- Chrismas event

Nice Update But I want Card In Shop (Cadie SC . Titan Boo Sc . Nuri Control +1 )
Because I tried. But could not. T_T :D::thumbup::D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah, here's an old problem of mine:

Code:
Please re-install the game or run the update program first

(Appears when I run the client on my laptop. Yes, now at college.)

Using the old client setup, which included the update.exe, I just ran it, closed it quick, and it fixed the problem. However, your client arrangement doesn't include the update.exe to repeat this fix.

It would seem running the updater triggers a flag or something which allows the client to run. I've searched and, despite thinking I've seen this error somewhere, didn't find it. >_< Any solution? (Like getting a dummy updater and running it perhaps?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please read the common beginner questions.

Note that for 64bit users the procedure might be a tad different.

Ah yes, I did that (didn't re-read that section of the CBQ since I had the batch file with me... >_<), but I guess the 64 bit thing is my issue. Time to dive through the registry. <_<

EDIT: Ah, it's like the ODBC thing isn't it... >_> PITA...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah yes, I did that (didn't re-read that section of the CBQ since I had the batch file with me... >_<), but I guess the 64 bit thing is my issue. Time to dive through the registry. <_<

EDIT: Ah, it's like the ODBC thing isn't it... >_> PITA...

This will work for 64bit users. The basic script doesn't put it in the "wow6432Node" section under software.

Code:
@echo on
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v Patcher /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "update.exe"
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v PatchNum /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "185"
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v IntegratedPak /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "projectg500+.pak"
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v Ver /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "TH.R4.583.02"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that I found this out because of an online friend that has Windows 7 64-bit was trying to connect to a private server that I set up and while the original script worked fine for me since I was using Windows XP 32-bit, it didn't work for him.

How I found out where the issue was this: Since he had normal Pangya USA installed, I asked him to search for it in the registry since if I can find out where the original Pangya puts it, then I know where the script should put it. I said try searching for "Pangya_US" which was wrong, but he found a reference to it in the uninstall reg key and posted a screenshot. I noticed the "Wow6432node" section and asked him to show me everything in there. I noticed "Ntrxxv" (Censored just in case) and thus, found out this is where it had to go. The rest is history. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HI guys :) i downloaded and installed everything .. but when i key in username & password it keeps saying invalid.

I did activatethe account using the stored procedure and i did alluseropen, and my odbcs look fine too.. the "login" window shows an sql when i try to login and then some worms.. (thai maybe?) i can run the sql fine with result..

Any pointers ?

**edit**
My bad.. it was my odbc afterall.. didnt set the default db -_- ... I'm embarresed to call my self a programmer :p

Wonder if we can get this running on mysql :p

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey can i edit Some item in PAKK file ?

Because i use HSREINA unpacker and i unpack my Client
and i see a Lot of picture item .. So can i edit that ?

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR FILES ^^

Deny everything.
Reaction score
You can edit the icons and the textures, of course.

You can even convert the models and edit them with Metaseq. Do a quick forum search for more informations.

Simply make sure you repack the data before using it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any tool to MAKE pak files? Hsreinas tools only allow unpacking >.<

Last edited:
Back