Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Understanding] Caddie.iff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-
Well we all know that from season 4.9 and season 7 has changed a lot, and that the tools used in the previous season does not work anymore, well let's get right to the subject ... I made in an image a simple and easy tutorial to edit the way you want "Such" caddy in the example I took the Hundred (S) ...
In sequence the image contains:

Enable Caddy in-game,

ID of the caddy being backwards or forwards in the image "22 00 00 1C". To find the ID on the calculator is thus "1C 00 00 22". ,

Price in store,

Activated in the store, the image is activated as a sample but can be placed from pangs (60 01) or points (61 00)

Status it gives, power, control, accuracy, spin, curve

Find out - I do not know.

Note: The edges around each "effect" are the same color as the markers in the image

Here is the image:

ugGJUM7 - [Understanding] Caddie.iff - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tem como upar esse programa ? algo do tipo? / Google Translate : How can this program work? something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back