Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos Make ur own WOW SERVER 2.4.3 (easy)!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does the mangos folder need to be exactly in C:\ or not ? :mellow::(::blink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
mega mega mega mega ultra thanks, dude:D
really, if non-stupid dude would read it creating a server is a 10 minutes thing( depending on your pc power ).

Forgive me if it would be a little not my place to advice you, but you should really post some information about USING GM comands and may be items ID information.

But, anyway, this was the fastest and most full guide on the whole net. thx.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Dude, I've encountered problem with someone joining my server... They can't. Not even me, after changing realmlist in my WoW directory can join. May be smthg about ports? I don't really understand how it works..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can`t Find Area Flag For;

When I Run Ad.exe. How do i fix this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I run the ad program There is an error at the start saying that I dont have expansion.mpq??? Im hte right version of wow

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having a problem while running the ad.exe. It keeps popping up a windows error when it gets to 41%. Any ideas on a fix?

same problem here .Can some1 explain why?? :?:
is really necessary to put version enGB or dossent meter if the version of wow it is enUS in 2.4.3 :blink:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No idea but if i remember correctly mangos never uses more then 512mb ram, almost any pc can run it. Your internet connection is more important i think :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server files are kinda buggy. Many quests just don't work, especially in BC starting zones. Well done anyway, excluding download time this guide took about 5 minutes, and is very detailed.
Thumbs up on guide.
Thumbs down on choice of server files.
(Don't mind me, I'm picky.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so im having an issue ... when i start to extract with ad.exe i get to 41% and it gives me an error and says it has stopped wworking and closes. Is there anyway to fix this? thx

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ApeXbg Can Use This Client:

or can use this :
:thumbup1:

Pls Replay I NEWBies ^^

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How I Can Get WoW Client For This Tutorials?
I Need Some One Can Help Me...

OR

World of Warcraft TBC 2.4.3 : Give Me Ad.exe For enUS...:drool:

Thanks Help Me:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I appreciate everything you done and this is indeed the fastest server you have provided for us. But my main problem as of now is having people connect to me. I tried changing to my external IP, and running off my pc and the pc downstairs and both could not connect, i even tried changing from 127.0.0.1 to my external ip on both comps and yet neither can connect on my external ip for some reason, and only i can connect on 127.0.0.1 not the one downstairs. I'd appreciate better detail on how to have people connect to me so I'm not stuck with a sandbox please. At least lan wise so my friends can play when they visit. idc much if it is online as long as more than 1 pc in my home can connect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I prefer use to 2.4.3 Oregon Core

@Post: Good tutorial :D

Back