Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] La Tale Season 3 Server Files - English Instructions

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Remember to grab the ROWID at the bottom of the guide to make the FX work.

Edit: I have released a file editing guide:

hey i know this was from awhile ago and you probably won't reply but just trying my luck, how do i sync the client cash shop and server cash shop together? also would like to know how to get my server setup so friends can join me? cheers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added you on discord.

For others wondering how to sync client and server cash shop

1. Unpack both files
2. Use same cashshop.ldt
3. Pack files
4. Run server

For Public:

S2:
open a file called, IP.bat.
Clean both file
reopen ip.bat
press #1, put public ip, close prog
press #2, put public ip, close prog
run server
forward ports for login server (10100), lobby (10002), gameserver101 (10023), and gameserver151 (10151 or 11151), the port nums are in configure.ini just search "login" "lobby" etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New video guide has been released on how to set up your server:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good (y)

* Well this client is a mix of Chinese Korean English... (using the Royal Tale client)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

This is because there is a VMP element built into the server program or client. (This is a security patch to prevent program reverse engineering. ... is that correct?)
I received the file, opened it, and found that the program header was encrypted. (The reason there were vmp0 and vmp1 in the program)
However, the antivirus determines that this element is a virus and detects it. (Some of the other server files I saw also had viruses infiltrated into them, and unknown characters were included in the program elements. That was evidence of virus infiltration. Of course, I overlooked it and ran it, resulting in a virus infection :( )
Of course, not all programs with this security patch are detected by antivirus. If the security patch program is up to date or is made with elements that cannot be mistaken for a virus, it will not be detected.
However, because this server or client is an old program, security patch elements may be detected. The method is to extract this server or client from the security patch or re-create the program... but it is not easy.
Or, some programs detect viruses even though they haven't even had a security patch... I think the reason may be that the server connection or Chinese language... is detected as a virus.
(One program I saw was just a music player, but it was detected as a virus because it was Chinese. Of course, it's not detected anyhow now)

--- Updated ---

Item cannot be purchased.
What should I do? :S

--- Updated ---
Solved. RoyalTale SPF has not been applied to the server. It works normally after applying SPF. (Obviously I thought I had applied it, but maybe I was mistaken?)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back