Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server Files (VM) + Client + Tuto

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
C:¥latale¥bin2¥indun¥configure.ini

GSType = 0 ,default server(channel51 add←low rate)
1 ,indun server(high rate)

0→1 change.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still getting this Error even after Setting Date to 10th January 2014
orion13 - [Release] Server Files (VM) + Client + Tuto - RaGEZONE Forums

Please help :(
I changed the IP too , i had the IP 192.168.80.128

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The setting for instance dungeons is on 1 by default. I still haven't found out what to change to allow for opening more fight arenas.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One problem I found out with the OP's instructions, and one with the server itself;
I had to change the mssql IP before you set your system date to 1/10/14, or it causes the server exe to give a error as well. So that means I set the mssql IP first, set the date to 1/10/14, added in the extra files, and then start the server.

Once you get past all of the setup and manage to get the exe to open, the server will start, but for an indefinite amount of time (or I just don't know how long, but for me it seemed to be some hours) after the OP says one should be able to log in and play, my client can connect to the server, but is instantaneously disconnected upon loading the character list (as described before). After this amount of time, though, I could log in and create a character.

On another note, I'd appreciate some help if anyone knows for sure how to change stuff like the EXP/ely rates. I can't figure out how to do it at all. I tried using ldtedit2 and for example, opening EXPERIENCE.LDT in the server files but I didn't know what I was looking at. ;-;

I've been poking around with some other things too in the server files. Also, if anyone's wondering..

The server does work with the English client posted before, but the beginner map is broken for it, the fashion shop has some problems, and some maps are inaccurate. (I used the Chinese client to get the fashion items I'm wearing in this picture.)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One problem I found out with the OP's instructions, and one with the server itself;
I had to change the mssql IP before you set your system date to 1/10/14, or it causes the server exe to give a error as well. So that means I set the mssql IP first, set the date to 1/10/14, added in the extra files, and then start the server.

Once you get past all of the setup and manage to get the exe to open, the server will start, but for an indefinite amount of time (or I just don't know how long, but for me it seemed to be some hours) after the OP says one should be able to log in and play, my client can connect to the server, but is instantaneously disconnected upon loading the character list (as described before). After this amount of time, though, I could log in and create a character.

On another note, I'd appreciate some help if anyone knows for sure how to change stuff like the EXP/ely rates. I can't figure out how to do it at all. I tried using ldtedit2 and for example, opening EXPERIENCE.LDT in the server files but I didn't know what I was looking at. ;-;

I've been poking around with some other things too in the server files. Also, if anyone's wondering..

The server does work with the English client posted before, but the beginner map is broken for it, the fashion shop has some problems, and some maps are inaccurate. (I used the Chinese client to get the fashion items I'm wearing in this picture.)

Have you tried this?

"C:¥latale¥bin2¥indun¥configure.ini

GSType = 0 ,default server(channel51 add←low rate)
1 ,indun server(high rate)

0→1 change."

That's what someone said in this thread to do, but I'm unsure if it works since I'm not working on a server. Overall you are doing a good job maybe you should try getting together with other people so you can progress things faster, I saw some people willing to work on a latale server it would make your progress go alot faster

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As far as I know, changing the GSType just made it so I couldn't go in instance dungeons; I may be wrong, though, as I didn't really leave it on long enough to really experiment.

Edit: It says that the default setting is 0, which doesn't allow instance dungeons, but every time I set up the server this setting is set to 1, allowing instance dungeons. PVP is still unuseable. Is there anywhere where said willing people will be lol.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i saw like 2 or 3 people that would wanted to work on this, like Jhonny

and sorry I dont know how to change all of that server settings sorry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After doing a little checking with a friend who could translate some chinese for me, it appears that there are a handful of tabs under the GM tab, which roughly translated to
Account data
Character data
Item data
Money change (presumably Ely rate)
Multiple experiences (presumably EXP rate)
The problem comes here; all the pages after Character data are entirely blank. This makes me wonder if these functions purely aren't included in the server files. I've tried patching the server with some of the other files in the link posted in the description not mentioned, but to no avail.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After doing a little checking with a friend who could translate some chinese for me, it appears that there are a handful of tabs under the GM tab, which roughly translated to
Account data
Character data
Item data
The problem comes here; all the pages after Character data are entirely blank. This makes me wonder if these functions purely aren't included in the server files. I've tried patching the server with some of the other files in the link posted in the description not mentioned, but to no avail.

Maybe that might be where the character data of users is stored? I doubt it tho, that's odd that character data is empty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still getting this Error even after Setting Date to 10th January 2014

Please help :(
I changed the IP too , i had the IP 192.168.80.128

If you run the game at least by one time without sething the server time in jun 10 willl be "crashed" and you will have to reunzip the virtual machine, so if you make a mistake with the date one time you will have to backup your data from sql server and then reopen it in a virgin VMMachine

If i dont mistake, that is the exp you can get from evryone enemy in the game, so it will be very dificult to change if you dont make an script to change the rates, the min rate i think its when you don't do a combo and the max i guess it's when you have a 99 combo

Account data
Character data
Item data
Those things seems sorta glithced, in that tab, theres something of item data, where is located all the item ID'S, so i managed to give me an item doing an insertion directly on the Database, my procedure was that i got an item and i tried to find it by the number of items, and then i changed the id, but i dont remeber, and it was really hard to do becouse all was in chinese

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you mean with 1/10/2014 the 10th January or 1st October? I only know DD.MM.YYYY

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, thanks for the info. I frankly don't know what else I can do at this point. ;-;

Do you mean with 1/10/2014 the 10th January or 1st October? I only know DD.MM.YYYY

Yes, January 10th 2014.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All the first job classes seem to be functioning properly but I haven't tested if other people can connect to the server yet, or found out whether or not pvp/class change stuff just aren't included in the server files or are simply not working. I guess the op never did say that the private server files had everything​ the official game had. ;-;

Edit: On another note, I'm wondering if anyone has tried checking the ROWID.SPF in the server files.

Edit Edit: Also, it would be nice if someone could help me understand what I'm looking at/doing when editing LDT files.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All the first job classes seem to be functioning properly but I haven't tested if other people can connect to the server yet, or found out whether or not pvp/class change stuff just aren't included in the server files or are simply not working. I guess the op never did say that the private server files had everything​ the official game had. ;-;

Edit: On another note, I'm wondering if anyone has tried checking the ROWID.SPF in the server files.

Edit Edit: Also, it would be nice if someone could help me understand what I'm looking at/doing when editing LDT files.

I checked the up to date La Tale ROWID.SPF and compared some LDT files such as MOBLOOT.LDT and EXPERIENCE.LDT and others and they seem similiar. Only differences would be the new updated info, but other than that I havn't seen any clue to fixing the 1,000,000+ multiplier in experience. If there are things I missed in the ROWID.SPF that would fix it then that would be nice. I also tried replacing the LDT files with the server files to see a change, but only came across errors or no change at all. I have stopped my proggress for now looking for someone with a clue, but I feel that wont happen until a very long time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anybody would like to Join a Small Server(For Testing) Message Firexinxbabylon on skype and i will Add you to the list and tell you the details how to enter the server
Just remember this is a testing place so there might be issues but dont fret I will try to fix it
PS: only 26 Slots left

Question: How do you Reset Ladeck Prizes?

Update:

how do you make Stats Stay after you edit them in the GM panel? i done it before but i cant seem to do it again

PS. Is there anyway to get sub class through th gm panel

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could it be possible if you could msg me when a stable build is out I'd like to test things for you guys if you will let me I'm mostly free thanks

Back