Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BabyRan BossRan Online Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what date you will release
RAN ONLINE FILES Episode 7-10 complete files including latest wings/auras/tyranny/pvp etc. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix maps? displaying only white, and no drops i already put the glogic server by TS thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use sql server management 2014

Its ep7-8-9

Use sql server management 2014

Next SHARE IS RAN ONLINE FILES Episode 7-10 complete files including latest wings/auras/tyranny/pvp etc. :) Merry Christmas!

Next, i will upload the website of BabyRan/BossRan with control panel that can send EP TO PLAYER/S i.e Online or Offline, Edit character,edit item,send rewards/awards, Anti Duplicate ITEMS, and Latest source code that can detect any kinds of latest cheat from basic to auto shut down PC nor blue screen.

im waiting for these release hope to release this files as soon as possible lol ^^ gl

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have the latest file?Ran GS market

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Service Provider:CHINACreateIoCompletionPort OKINFO:SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_POOLING OKINFO:SQLAllocHandle OKERROR:SQLConnect FailedERROR:User db open failed== Please wait until server stop Stop IOCPStop Message QueueStop DataBaseStop CFG=======================================================Server Stop OK=======================================================INFO:SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_POOLING OKINFO:SQLAllocHandle OK

How to solve this?

also how can i edit the param.ini i used the REdit tool and textEdit tool and i can't edit the param.ini

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check ur cfgs

Sorry for asking this im still a newbie, Im wondering if this is still valid i got this cgf from TS together with the updated client shared above, the filename of the cfg's are different from what i usually seeing like "svr_session_0" but still i change the IPs and SQL user and password in that CFG files all of it.
But still have error. Im using Sql mangement 2014
also Everytime I open the param.ini with REditor and TextEditor nothing appears?
7 - BabyRan BossRan Online Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for asking this im still a newbie, Im wondering if this is still valid i got this cgf from TS together with the updated client shared above, the filename of the cfg's are different from what i usually seeing like "svr_session_0" but still i change the IPs and SQL user and password in that CFG files all of it.
But still have error. Im using Sql mangement 2014
also Everytime I open the param.ini with REditor and TextEditor nothing appears?
View attachment 166287

Check your CFG's ODBC Configuration/Connection, replace it to yours. check your database name if RanGame1 then change your ODBC connection (CFG) to RanGame1, TS shared i think he used RanGame3, check it again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check your CFG's ODBC Configuration/Connection, replace it to yours. check your database name if RanGame1 then change your ODBC connection (CFG) to RanGame1, TS shared i think he used RanGame3, check it again.

Service Provider:TAIWANINFO:nProtect GameGuard server DLL load failedCreateIoCompletionPort OKINFO:SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_POOLING OKINFO:SQLAllocHandle OKUser DB Open OKGame DB Open OKLog DB Open OKShop DB Open OKDatabase Thread Create OKLog Database Thread Create OKUser Database Thread Create OKWeb Database Thread Create OK--------------- System Information -------------------Unknown OSUnknown Processor 3802 Mhz2 System Processor Detected------------------------------------------------------2 Worker Thread1 st Worker Thread Create OK2 st Worker Thread Create OK[Gaea Server] StartPK MODE : 1[Gaea Server] Start Succeeded[Gaea Server] ---------------Server Update Thread Create OKWSASocket OKbind Error. Error Code:10048== Please wait until server stop == Update Thread endINFO:CAgentServer::SessionCloseConnect SessionCloseConnect already offline== Client Manager closed== Message Manager closed == Database Manager closed OK=======================================================Server Stop OK=======================================================INFO:SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_POOLING OKINFO:SQLAllocHandle OK
Thank you for that very helpful information I appreaciate it. I did change the ODBC name as what you suggested to me and able to work the SESSION,LOGIN,FIELD but recieved error when starting the AGENT.

One more thing is I dont know why I cant open the param.ini with TextEditor or REdit. Maybe this is causing the AGENTSERVER not working...

Any idea or tips?

-TIA :D:

33 - BabyRan BossRan Online Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
Thank you for that very helpful information I appreaciate it. I did change the ODBC name as what you suggested to me and able to work the SESSION,LOGIN,FIELD but recieved error when starting the AGENT.

One more thing is I dont know why I cant open the param.ini with TextEditor or REdit. Maybe this is causing the AGENTSERVER not working...

Any idea or tips?

View attachment 166291
check odbc
n server config

Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Any idea or tips?

View attachment 166291

Check ServerAS.cfg AFAIK, it has something that is not meant to be there.

Hint: SessionServer IP..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check odbc
n server config

Oh, my bad I forgot to add the RanNews to my ODBC

Now its working, but I still Cant open the param.ini thats why I can't connect to the server or maybe because of this popup message?

444 - BabyRan BossRan Online Files - RaGEZONE Forums 55 - BabyRan BossRan Online Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back