Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BabyRan BossRan Online Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone share fix CFG? the shared CFG has to many error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
trash. many of random bugtrap. u tired because of that are u.. hahaha that's why u share it here

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
easy to fix bugtrap random u guy need to check net msg etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you help me thewinner3 if how could i fix the damage of pow , i've using this file in my vps now so far the damage of int is good, but when i test extreme boy then i select bow for pow . the damage is only 90k below, how can i make it into 100k to 130k

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol that's not easy like you think. those bugtrap is mostly from source n many missing commands in game to. but i fixed em already but not all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it hard cuz u can't fix it xD

i don't have time for fixing old function. i more interested with new thing. tbh, most of em are poop. u can't even fix basic of gameplay in this game, don't be cocky lol. i just says what i see n that's the fact!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't have time for fixing old function. i more interested with new thing. tbh, most of em are poop. u can't even fix basic of gameplay in this game, don't be cocky lol. i just says what i see n that's the fact!

Yeah there are so many bugs but i already fix it withn hour only. It's only a minor bugs for me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir taga saan ka po? Ready to operate napo yan? Or may iba pang app na kailangan for admin commands?

Back