Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP CARD *Simple Character Card-based item type

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont know if this is shared but this is basically a copy of character card but different db script.

Just a newbie here so please share if you can code it better.
:$:

Just make your own gui, copy like character card.
And change the db script to your own liking.
Also remember to add it in your comment.ini

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
automatic insert point by consume the card?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks

dont know if this is shared but this is basically a copy of character card but different db script.

just a newbie here so please share if you can code it better.
:$:

just make your own gui, copy like character card.
And change the db script to your own liking.
Also remember to add it in your comment.ini

Master Summoner
Reaction score
first : this is not for inventory points it's for ingame item mall or website point "EP/E-Points"
second: you need to execute the stored Procedure given by ninja and change it to "UpdateRanPoint" instead of easteregg .
Hello, sorry for bumping this thread.

Btw, I might need help from you guys. I already applied the code into my current ran source code,
the point card, item type already double checked and didnt seems has any problems.

Some screenshots : *Info, Im using Juver source & Destiny ran client as base
Ninja300 - EP CARD *Simple Character Card-based item type - RaGEZONE Forums

In game, i did get the message of "recharge succeed" but the is no point inserted into my inventory.
Then, i notice i got some error on FieldServer whisch is :

Code:
DB:42000, NativeError:2812, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'UpdateRanPoint'.

Either you TS or other Rz member could help me ?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
yeah it will be using the ranuser because it was meant to be use on ingame itemshop for ep/donate points not for inventory/ingame premium point .
Thanks for reply. I did execute the script provided by TS, and I notice something. Based on the script, It uses RanUser db instead of RanGame1 that's the reason why I got no points inserted into my inventory, because my inventory ran point detect point from rangame1>ChaInfo>RanPoint. I'll try with script provided by TS which is insert point into RanUser>UserInfo>UserPoint. Ill need need to change the way of inventory read in-game point from RanGame1>ChaInfo>RanPoint to RanUser>UserInfo>UserPoint.

I'll give feedback later once done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i believe juver source has its own and a better coded point card

Hello, sorry for bumping this thread.

Btw, I might need help from you guys. I already applied the code into my current ran source code,
the point card, item type already double checked and didnt seems has any problems.

Some screenshots : *Info, Im using Juver source & Destiny ran client as base

In game, i did get the message of "recharge succeed" but there is no point inserted into my inventory.
Then, i notice i got some error on FieldServer whisch is :

Code:
DB:42000, NativeError:2812, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'UpdateRanPoint'.

Either you TS or other Rz member could help me ?

Reaction score
How to make multiple value? Lets say i made multiple cards and it must cost base on value that i customize? sample: 100 epoints, 300 ePoints, 500 ePoints?

Thanks

Master Summoner
Reaction score
you're gonna need to recreate the code of it .
How to make multiple value? Lets say i made multiple cards and it must cost base on value that i customize? sample: 100 epoints, 300 ePoints, 500 ePoints?

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any clues on how i can make +500, +1000 points cards?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can either remerge the code atleast 2 or 3 times for other values or recode the code to get the value of price sell or anything that get a number value .

is there a way to put example item price sell into the stored procedure script ? i'm not familiar to stored procedures

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you can either remerge the code atleast 2 or 3 times for other values or recode the code to get the value of price sell or anything that get a number value .

What specific file on source need to recode to make a multi value like 100 500 1kep thanks sir..

Is this correct?

Last edited:
Back