Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep-X Glogicserver/RanViewer/DB, and some client fix

Reaction score
How to fix this? all rcc has been decrypted.

Here is my log:

-----------------------------------------------
ERROR REPORT
-----------------------------------------------

Execution time : 2016-11-25 21:47:53
[2016-11-25 21:47:53] ERROR : CIniLoader::eek:pen(), File Open GameSet.ini
[2016-11-25 21:47:53] CCrypt::LoadSetting Cant Load Setting File
[2016-11-25 21:47:53] ERROR : CIniLoader::eek:pen(), File Open param.ini
[2016-11-25 21:47:54] ERROR : CRanFilter::LOAD(), File Open moblogic1.bin

Page Not Found - Ep-X Glogicserver/RanViewer/DB, and some client fix - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
heyy,,bro i have old ep9 with tyranny system and i want to trace and apply on this source,,i already edit 3 tower but campus icon already show and after healt tower run out the tower disappear not show which last hit campus,, this is the image my ep9 and ep10 has edited by me

my ep9
Page Not Found - Ep-X Glogicserver/RanViewer/DB, and some client fix - RaGEZONE Forums

my ep 10

i hope someone can guide me,,because i dont have mob editor on my ep9 file so i can't make the same of my ep9 tower,tks all my brother :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Compatible RanEditLevel

@TS i tried your raneditlevel but there is an error on reading WLD.
and i compile on my own it reads fine and no version error popout.

#sorryforbadinenglish :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey bro can you look out my problem? Thanks
if your serverfiles have a crypt it means all of your rcc are in encrypt... if you want your serverfiles read a decrypt rcc you must delete the cryption on source code.

Reaction score
if your serverfiles have a crypt it means all of your rcc are in encrypt... if you want your serverfiles read a decrypt rcc you must delete the cryption on source code.

better if you use this

Client:
Source w/ Ran_Crypt:
Release_A bin w/ Ran_Crypt:
GlogicServer.rcc:

No need to decrypt the files

I'm using this one. He said I don't need to decrypt any of it? Am I wrong? Or after I decrypt all the rcc I need to encrypt it again? before I put it back?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey guys? anyone here can i see your Ran Online Log, what's written inside? my error is related for the decrypted client texture error. but im nothin to do with my client im using GG Client. i extract my files to folder and use this code and still when i put 1 on gameset.ini decrypted logs error appear.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont decrypt the rcc just let the rcc encrypt...

Reaction score

Yeah but when I run it. same issue as you can see in the image. The glogic folder in rcc makes error like chf and bin. I just copy paste it in my server. The only thing that I used is the glogicserver in that release.

Now it runs. Thanks for the heads up.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Hyouka? no need to do anything on the client? just extract to the folder? then build the source? get the emu, find the compatible glogicserver, and then run?

how about in the GameSet.ini? what CryptKey should i need to put? is it "1"? or "11513"?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hyouka? no need to do anything on the client? just extract to the folder? then build the source? get the emu, find the compatible glogicserver, and then run?

how about in the GameSet.ini? what CryptKey should i need to put? is it "1"? or "11513"?
just let it.
or just put 1 or 0
Open the Source>Select release_a Config>Build>Copy the exe in BIN folder>paste in Client>Find a compatible glogicserver> done.

Can someone share a SPS [Piece]?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guys? Whats the difference between the client that shared before? The gg client? And the client that shared by UnknownGamer? Is that the same client? Or some changes to the client that shared by Unknown?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this error

------ Build started: Project: MfcExLib, Configuration: Release_A Win32 ------

MfcExLib - up-to-date.

------ Build started: Project: NetClientLib, Configuration: Release_A Win32 ------

NetClientLib - up-to-date.

------ Build started: Project: RanClientLib, Configuration: Release_A Win32 ------

RanClientLib - up-to-date.

------ Build started: Project: NetServerLib, Configuration: Release_A Win32 ------

NetServerLib - up-to-date.

------ Build started: Project: EngineUILib, Configuration: Release_A Win32 ------

EngineUILib - up-to-date.

------ Build started: Project: EngineSoundLib, Configuration: Release_A Win32 ------

EngineSoundLib - up-to-date.

------ Build started: Project: RanClientUILib, Configuration: Release_A Win32 ------

RanClientUILib - up-to-date.

------ Build started: Project: BugTrap, Configuration: Release_A Win32 ------

BugTrap - up-to-date.

------ Build started: Project: EngineLib, Configuration: Release_A Win32 ------

EngineLib - up-to-date.

------ Build started: Project: CryptionRCC, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

Linking...
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBCMT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
msvcrt.lib(cinitexe.obj) : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'libc.lib' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
EngineLib_A.lib(DxInputDevice.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _c_dfDIMouse2
EngineLib_A.lib(DxInputDevice.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GUID_SysMouse
EngineLib_A.lib(DxInputDevice.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _c_dfDIKeyboard
EngineLib_A.lib(DxInputDevice.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GUID_SysKeyboard
EngineLib_A.lib(DxInputDevice.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DirectInput8Create@20 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall DxInputDevice::InitDeviceObjects(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,int,int)" (?InitDeviceObjects@DxInputDevice@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@HH@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxInputDevice.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectInput8A
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowCharRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowVehicleRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLAnyPet.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(DxCharSham.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowCharRenderView.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientUILib_A.lib(ItemPreviewWindowRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLPetClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLAnySummon.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLMaterialClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLFactEffect.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacterSkill.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCrowClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLSummonClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLLevelFile.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCrow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLMaterial.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRiverDraw.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxPieceEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffAniSingle.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineSoundLib_A.lib(StaticSoundMan.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinVehicle.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectParticleSysDraw.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectTilingEX.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRainDropEx.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharBonePosEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharArrow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharSingle.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinCharPiece.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinMeshContainer9.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxCharAroundEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharLine2BoneEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharBoneListEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectFur.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectDot3.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxPiece.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadowLow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectReflect.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRainDrop.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectParticleSys.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectWater2.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectWater.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSurfaceTex.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMeshDraw.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkyBase.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkyCloud.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinMesh9_CPU.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(EditMeshs.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxShadowMap.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(SAnimation.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinMesh9.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinMesh9_HLSL.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinMesh9_NORMAL.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectLighting.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectMoveRotate.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectWave.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectPointLight.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectGround.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectSequence.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectDecal.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectBlurSys.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxCharPart.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinPieceContainer.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectSkinMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinChar.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEnvironment.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxPieceManager.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall DxPieceManager::MATRIXPISNAME::Save(class CSerialFile &,struct D3DXMATRIX const &,struct D3DXMATRIX const &)" (?Save@MATRIXPISNAME@DxPieceManager@@QAEXAAVCSerialFile@@ABUD3DXMATRIX@@1@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxAnimationManager.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxReplaceContainer.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffSinglePropGMan.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall EFF_PROPGROUP::GetMatCombParent(struct EFF_PROPERTY * &,struct EFF_PROPERTY *,struct D3DXMATRIX &,struct D3DXMATRIX &)" (?GetMatCombParent@EFF_PROPGROUP@@QAEJAAPAUEFF_PROPERTY@@PAU2@AAUD3DXMATRIX@@2@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinAniControl.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxBoneCollector.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMethods.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinAniControl.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXQuaternionMultiply@12 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall DxSkinAniControl::Render(struct D3DXMATRIX &,char const *,struct D3DXQUATERNION const &)" (?Render@DxSkinAniControl@@QAEJAAUD3DXMATRIX@@PBDABUD3DXQUATERNION@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxBoneCollector.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXQuaternionMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(SAnimation.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXQuaternionMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXQuaternionMultiply@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationQuaternion@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationQuaternion@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxBoneCollector.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationQuaternion@8 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall DxSkeleton::UpdateBones(struct DxBoneTrans *,struct D3DXMATRIX const &)" (?UpdateBones@DxSkeleton@@QAEXPAUDxBoneTrans@@ABUD3DXMATRIX@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMethods.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationQuaternion@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxAnimationManager.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationQuaternion@8
EngineLib_A.lib(SAnimation.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationQuaternion@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxBoneCollector.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXQuaternionNormalize@8 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall DxSkeleton::UpdateBones(struct DxBoneTrans *,struct D3DXMATRIX const &)" (?UpdateBones@DxSkeleton@@QAEXPAUDxBoneTrans@@ABUD3DXMATRIX@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxBoneCollector.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXQuaternionSlerp@16 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall DxSkeleton::UpdateBones(struct DxBoneTrans *,struct D3DXMATRIX const &)" (?UpdateBones@DxSkeleton@@QAEXPAUDxBoneTrans@@ABUD3DXMATRIX@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxBoneCollector.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectXFileData
EngineLib_A.lib(SAnimation.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectXFileData
EngineLib_A.lib(DxBoneCollector.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _TID_D3DRMFrame
EngineLib_A.lib(SAnimation.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _TID_D3DRMFrame
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _TID_D3DRMFrame
EngineLib_A.lib(DxBoneCollector.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _TID_D3DRMFrameTransformMatrix
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _TID_D3DRMFrameTransformMatrix
EngineLib_A.lib(DxBoneCollector.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DirectXFileCreate@4 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall DxSkeleton::LoadFile(char const *,struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?LoadFile@DxSkeleton@@QAEJPBDPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(SAnimation.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DirectXFileCreate@4
EngineSoundLib_A.lib(StaticSoundMan.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Project@24
EngineLib_A.lib(DxCharAroundEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Project@24
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharLine2BoneEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Project@24
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharBoneListEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Project@24
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharBlur.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Project@24
EngineLib_A.lib(DXLANDEFF.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Project@24 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall DXLANDEFF::RenderName(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?RenderName@DXLANDEFF@@QAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxLightMan.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Project@24
EngineLib_A.lib(DxViewPort.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Project@24
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectBlurSys.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Project@24
EngineLib_A.lib(DxPieceEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixInverse@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharBonePosEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixInverse@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharArrow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixInverse@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRainDropEx.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixInverse@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRiverDraw.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixInverse@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixInverse@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxPiece.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixInverse@12 referenced in function "int __stdcall ATL::lstrcmpiWThunk(unsigned short const *,unsigned short const *)" (?lstrcmpiWThunk@ATL@@YGHPBG0@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharLine2BoneEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixInverse@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharBoneListEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixInverse@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMethods.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixInverse@12 referenced in function "struct _D3DMATRIX & __cdecl DxBillboardLookAt(struct D3DXVECTOR3 *,struct D3DXMATRIX &)" (?DxBillboardLookAt@@YAAAU_D3DMATRIX@@PAUD3DXVECTOR3@@AAUD3DXMATRIX@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxPieceManager.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixInverse@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectBlurSys.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixInverse@12
EngineLib_A.lib(SAnimation.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixInverse@12
EngineLib_A.lib(NsOptimizeMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinVB_ATT.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSMeshDATA.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(actor.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMeshCollision.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadowLowDraw.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectReflectEX.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRiverEX.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharCloneBlur.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSMeshContainerToon.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSimpleMeshMan.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxDecal.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(NsOCTreeSaveLoad.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxOctreeMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinMeshContainer9.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharAttribute.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectDot3.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(CollisionAABBTree.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(NsOCTree.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectSpore.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectWaterLight.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectNature.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectFur.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectSpecReflect.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectNeon.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectSpecular2.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectSpecular.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxWeatherManEx.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxDynamicVB.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMeshDraw.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectLightMap.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMethods.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4 referenced in function "void __cdecl LPD3DXMESH_Save(class CSerialFile &,struct ID3DXMesh *)" (?LPD3DXMESH_Save@@YAXAAVCSerialFile@@PAUID3DXMesh@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(Collision.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(navigationmesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(EditMeshs.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGetFVFVertexSize@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRiverEX.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateMeshFVF@24
EngineLib_A.lib(NsOptimizeMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateMeshFVF@24
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMethods.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateMeshFVF@24 referenced in function "void __cdecl LPD3DXMESH_Load(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,class CSerialFile &,struct ID3DXMesh * &)" (?LPD3DXMESH_Load@@YAXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@AAVCSerialFile@@AAPAUID3DXMesh@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(NsOCTreeSaveLoad.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateMeshFVF@24
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadowEX.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateMeshFVF@24
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectReflectEX.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateMeshFVF@24
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLSummonClientMsg.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLAnySummonMsg.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientUILib_A.lib(InnerInterfaceModalMsg.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(actor.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLAnyPet.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLPetClientMsg.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacterSkillTarget.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCrowSkillTarget.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLSummonClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLPetClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLAnySummon.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharactorReq.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacterSkill.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCrowClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCrowReAction.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLSummonField.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLChar.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCrow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLLandMan.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineSoundLib_A.lib(DxSoundMan.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLogicEx.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLPetField.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRiverDraw.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(NsOptimizeMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMapEditManEx.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMapEditManHeight.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffMouseClick.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadowStatic.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRainDropFireFly.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRainDropEx.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxPhysical.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffGroupPlayer.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffMouseTarget_B.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffMouseTarget_A.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharCloneBlur.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharBlur.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharHLSL.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSMeshContainerToon.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharReflection2.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharSpecular2.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharArrow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharAttribute.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinMeshContainer9.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8 referenced in function __ehhandler$??$?6GU?$char_traits@G@std@@V?$allocator@G@1@@std@@YAAAV?$basic_ostream@GU?$char_traits@G@std@@@0@AAV10@ABV?$basic_string@GU?$char_traits@G@std@@V?$allocator@G@2@@0@@Z
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharLine2BoneEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharToon.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharLevel.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(NsOCTree.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8 referenced in function "class std::ctype<char> const & __cdecl std::use_facet<class std::ctype<char> >(class std::locale const &)" (??$use_facet@V?$ctype@D@std@@@std@@YAABV?$ctype@D@0@ABVlocale@0@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxViewPortSetCamera.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8 referenced in function "unsigned long __stdcall ATL::GetEnvironmentVariableWFake(unsigned short const *,unsigned short *,unsigned long)" (?GetEnvironmentVariableWFake@ATL@@YGKPBGPAGK@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMeshToOctree.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectNature.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectGrass.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectCloth.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectNeon.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectSpore.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectWater2.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectWater.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkyManDayNight.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectParticleSys.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectMultiTex.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxShadowMap.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxWeatherManEx.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSurfaceTex.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectBlurSys.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectLighting.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectWave.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectMoveTarget.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxViewPort.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(navigationmesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffChar.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectSequence.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8 referenced in function "class std::basic_string<unsigned short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short> > __cdecl std::eek:perator+<unsigned short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short> >(unsigned short const *,class std::basic_string<unsigned short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short> > const &)" (??$?HGU?$char_traits@G@std@@V?$allocator@G@1@@std@@YA?AV?$basic_string@GU?$char_traits@G@std@@V?$allocator@G@2@@0@PBGABV10@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMethods.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8 referenced in function "int __cdecl D3DXMatrixDecomp(struct _D3DMATRIX const &,struct DXDECOMP &)" (?D3DXMatrixDecomp@@YAHABU_D3DMATRIX@@AAUDXDECOMP@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxLightMan.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEnvironment.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8 referenced in function "protected: long __thiscall DxEnvironment::RenderReflection(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,class DxFrameMesh *,class DxLandMan *)" (?RenderReflection@DxEnvironment@@IAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PAVDxFrameMesh@@PAVDxLandMan@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(Collision.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMethods.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec4Transform@12 referenced in function "int __cdecl D3DXMatrixDecomp(struct _D3DMATRIX const &,struct DXDECOMP &)" (?D3DXMatrixDecomp@@YAHABU_D3DMATRIX@@AAUDXDECOMP@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMethods.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranspose@8 referenced in function "int __cdecl D3DXMatrixDecomp(struct _D3DMATRIX const &,struct DXDECOMP &)" (?D3DXMatrixDecomp@@YAHABU_D3DMATRIX@@AAUDXDECOMP@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectFur.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranspose@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectDot3.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranspose@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRiverDraw.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranspose@8
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowCharRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowVehicleRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLPetClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLAnyPet.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowCharRenderView.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16
RanClientUILib_A.lib(ItemPreviewWindowRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharArrow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectParticleSysDraw.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16 referenced in function _$E1
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCrowClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16
EngineLib_A.lib(EditMeshs.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkyBase.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkyCloud.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMethods.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16 referenced in function "int __cdecl D3DXMatrixCompX(struct _D3DMATRIX &,struct D3DXVECTOR3 const &,struct D3DXVECTOR3 const &,struct D3DXVECTOR3 const &)" (?D3DXMatrixCompX@@YAHAAU_D3DMATRIX@@ABUD3DXVECTOR3@@11@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxAnimationManager.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinChar.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16
EngineLib_A.lib(SAnimation.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixScaling@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMethods.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXQuaternionRotationYawPitchRoll@16 referenced in function "int __cdecl D3DXMatrixCompX(struct _D3DMATRIX &,struct D3DXVECTOR3 const &,struct D3DXVECTOR3 const &,struct D3DXVECTOR3 const &)" (?D3DXMatrixCompX@@YAHAAU_D3DMATRIX@@ABUD3DXVECTOR3@@11@Z)
RanClientUILib_A.lib(ItemPreviewWindowRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowCharRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowVehicleRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLAnyPet.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(DxCharSham.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowCharRenderView.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLSummonClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLPetClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLAnySummon.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLMaterialClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCrowClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacterMsg.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(DxLobyStage.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16 referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall DxLobyStage::MsgProcess(struct NET_MSG_GENERIC *)" (?MsgProcess@DxLobyStage@@UAEXPAUNET_MSG_GENERIC@@@Z)
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLLandManClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCrow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLMaterial.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLGaeaClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacterSkill.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffMouseTarget_A.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16 referenced in function "class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl std::eek:perator+<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(char,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (??$?HDU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@1@@std@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@0@DABV10@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffMouseClick.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16 referenced in function "class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl std::eek:perator+<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(char,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (??$?HDU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@1@@std@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@0@DABV10@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRainDropEx.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharSingle.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectParticleSysDraw.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffGroupPlayer.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16 referenced in function "class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl std::eek:perator+<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(char,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (??$?HDU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@1@@std@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@0@DABV10@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffMouseTarget_B.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16 referenced in function "class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl std::eek:perator+<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(char,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (??$?HDU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@1@@std@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@0@DABV10@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(SAnimation.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
EngineLib_A.lib(EditMeshs.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMeshDraw.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMethods.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16 referenced in function "int __cdecl D3DXMatrixCompX(struct _D3DMATRIX &,struct D3DXVECTOR3 const &,struct D3DXVECTOR3 const &,struct D3DXVECTOR3 const &)" (?D3DXMatrixCompX@@YAHAAU_D3DMATRIX@@ABUD3DXVECTOR3@@11@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxAnimationManager.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectSequence.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectWave.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixTranslation@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMethods.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneTransform@12 referenced in function "void __cdecl D3DXClipVolumeTransform(struct CLIPVOLUME &,struct CLIPVOLUME const &,struct D3DXMATRIX const &)" (?D3DXClipVolumeTransform@@YAXAAUCLIPVOLUME@@ABU1@ABUD3DXMATRIX@@@Z)
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLAnySummonMsg.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12 referenced in function "class std::basic_istream<unsigned short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short> > & __cdecl std::eek:perator>><unsigned short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short> >(class std::basic_istream<unsigned short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short> > &,class std::basic_string<unsigned short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short> > &)" (??$?5GU?$char_traits@G@std@@V?$allocator@G@1@@std@@YAAAV?$basic_istream@GU?$char_traits@G@std@@@0@AAV10@AAV?$basic_string@GU?$char_traits@G@std@@V?$allocator@G@2@@0@@Z)
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLAnyPet.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacterSkillTarget.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(DxCharSham.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLSummonClientMsg.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLPetClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLAnySummon.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLMaterialClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharClient.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12 referenced in function "float __cdecl DXGetThetaYFromDirection(struct D3DXVECTOR3,struct D3DXVECTOR3 const &)" (?DXGetThetaYFromDirection@@YAMUD3DXVECTOR3@@ABU1@@Z)
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacterMsg.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLARoundSlot.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCrowReAction.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLSummonClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLMaterial.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharactorReq.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacterSkill.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCrowClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLMobSchedule.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLGaeaServerMsg.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCrow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRiverEX.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxPieceEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffAniTrace.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxStaticPisManEX.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadowStatic.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectReflectEX.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRainDropFireFly.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRainDropEx.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffMouseClick.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMeshCollision.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectTilingEX.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadowEX.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxCubeMap.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffGroupPlayer.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffMouseTarget_B.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffMouseTarget_A.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharParticle.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharArrow.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12 referenced in function "class std::basic_istream<unsigned short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short> > & __cdecl std::getline<unsigned short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short> >(class std::basic_istream<unsigned short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short> > &,class std::basic_string<unsigned short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short> > &,unsigned short)" (??$getline@GU?$char_traits@G@std@@V?$allocator@G@2@@std@@YAAAV?$basic_istream@GU?$char_traits@G@std@@@0@AAV10@AAV?$basic_string@GU?$char_traits@G@std@@V?$allocator@G@2@@0@G@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectParticleSysDraw.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxDecal.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxCharAroundEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharLine2BoneEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharBoneListEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharBonePosEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxOctreeMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(CollisionMapTree.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMeshToOctree.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinMeshContainer9.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRenderState.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(CollisionAABBTree.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxPiece.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectNature.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectGrass.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRainDrop.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectCloth.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectParticleSys.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectSpore.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadowLow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectBlurSys.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectWave.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkyManDayNight.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(navagationtree.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMeshMethod.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectGround.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectSequence.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxCamAniMan.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxReplaceContainer.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(navigationmesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxLandGateMan.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMethods.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12 referenced in function "void __cdecl D3DXMatrixAABBTransform(struct D3DXVECTOR3 &,struct D3DXVECTOR3 &,struct D3DXMATRIX const &)" (?D3DXMatrixAABBTransform@@YAXAAUD3DXVECTOR3@@0ABUD3DXMATRIX@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEnvironment.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(Collision.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxStaticMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformCoord@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMethods.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXQuaternionRotationMatrix@8 referenced in function "int __cdecl IsQuatLikeMat(struct D3DXVECTOR3 const &,struct D3DXQUATERNION &,struct D3DXMATRIX const &)" (?IsQuatLikeMat@@YAHABUD3DXVECTOR3@@AAUD3DXQUATERNION@@ABUD3DXMATRIX@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXQuaternionRotationMatrix@8
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowCharRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixPerspectiveFovLH@20
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowVehicleRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixPerspectiveFovLH@20
EngineLib_A.lib(DxCubeMap.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixPerspectiveFovLH@20
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadowStatic.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixPerspectiveFovLH@20
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowCharRenderView.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixPerspectiveFovLH@20
RanClientUILib_A.lib(ItemPreviewWindowRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixPerspectiveFovLH@20
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMethods.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixPerspectiveFovLH@20 referenced in function "void __cdecl DxImageMap(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct IDirect3DTexture9 *,struct IDirect3DSurface9 *,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?DxImageMap@@YAXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PAUIDirect3DTexture9@@PAUIDirect3DSurface9@@KK@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxViewPort.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixPerspectiveFovLH@20
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixPerspectiveFovLH@20
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSurfaceTex.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixPerspectiveFovLH@20
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowCharRenderView.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixLookAtLH@16
RanClientUILib_A.lib(ItemPreviewWindowRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixLookAtLH@16
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowCharRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixLookAtLH@16
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowVehicleRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixLookAtLH@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixLookAtLH@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSurfaceTex.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixLookAtLH@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxViewPortSetCamera.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixLookAtLH@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadowStatic.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixLookAtLH@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMethods.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixLookAtLH@16 referenced in function "void __cdecl DxImageMap(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct IDirect3DTexture9 *,struct IDirect3DSurface9 *,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?DxImageMap@@YAXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PAUIDirect3DTexture9@@PAUIDirect3DSurface9@@KK@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEnvironment.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixLookAtLH@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxViewPort.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixLookAtLH@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxShadowMap.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixLookAtLH@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRiverEX.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPoints@16 referenced in function $L139887
EngineSoundLib_A.lib(DxSoundMan.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPoints@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadowEX.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPoints@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadowStatic.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPoints@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectReflectEX.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPoints@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRainDropEx.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPoints@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSurfaceTex.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPoints@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadow.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPoints@16 referenced in function "class std::ctype<char> const & __cdecl std::use_facet<class std::ctype<char> >(class std::locale const &)" (??$use_facet@V?$ctype@D@std@@@std@@YAABV?$ctype@D@0@ABVlocale@0@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(NsOCTreeSaveLoad.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPoints@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharLine2BoneEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPoints@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEnvironment.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPoints@16 referenced in function "protected: long __thiscall DxEnvironment::RenderReflection(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,class DxFrameMesh *,class DxLandMan *)" (?RenderReflection@DxEnvironment@@IAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PAVDxFrameMesh@@PAVDxLandMan@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(Collision.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPoints@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffChar.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPoints@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxShadowMap.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPoints@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxCharAroundEff.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationZ@8 referenced in function "class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl std::eek:perator+<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,char)" (??$?HDU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@1@@std@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@0@ABV10@D@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharLine2BoneEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationZ@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectParticleSysDraw.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationZ@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkyMan.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationZ@8 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall DxSkyMan::RestoreDeviceObjects(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?RestoreDeviceObjects@DxSkyMan@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectMoveRotate.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationZ@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationZ@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectParticleSys.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationZ@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLAnySummonMsg.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLAnyPet.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacterSkillTarget.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(DxCharSham.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLSummonClientMsg.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLPetClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLAnySummon.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLMaterialClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacterMsg.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLARoundSlot.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCrowReAction.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLSummonClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLFactEffect.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharactorReq.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacterSkill.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCrowClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLLevelFile.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLGaeaServerMsg.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCrow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLMaterial.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffAniSingle.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
EngineSoundLib_A.lib(StaticSoundMan.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CStaticSoundMan::Render(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?Render@CStaticSoundMan@@QAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLMobSchedule.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8 referenced in function "public: void * __thiscall SGLNODE<class GLMobSchedule *>::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_G?$SGLNODE@PAVGLMobSchedule@@@@QAEPAXI@Z)
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffGroupPlayer.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffMouseTarget_B.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffMouseTarget_A.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffMouseClick.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectNature.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectGrass.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharArrow.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8 referenced in function "class std::basic_string<unsigned short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short> > __cdecl std::eek:perator+<unsigned short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short> >(unsigned short,class std::basic_string<unsigned short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class std::allocator<unsigned short> > const &)" (??$?HGU?$char_traits@G@std@@V?$allocator@G@1@@std@@YA?AV?$basic_string@GU?$char_traits@G@std@@V?$allocator@G@2@@0@GABV10@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharSingle.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkyBase.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8 referenced in function "class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & __cdecl std::eek:perator>><char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (??$?5DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@1@@std@@YAAAV?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@0@AAV10@AAV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@0@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkyCloud.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectParticleSys.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkyMan.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall DxSkyMan::RestoreDeviceObjects(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?RestoreDeviceObjects@DxSkyMan@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxLandGateMan.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectGround.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectMoveRotate.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationY@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectParticleSys.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationX@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkyMan.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationX@8 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall DxSkyMan::RestoreDeviceObjects(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?RestoreDeviceObjects@DxSkyMan@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectMoveRotate.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationX@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationX@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationX@8
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowVehicleRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformNormal@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinCharPiece.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformNormal@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRainDropEx.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformNormal@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformNormal@12
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformNormal@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformNormal@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMeshToOctree.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformNormal@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinMeshContainer9.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformNormal@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharArrow.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformNormal@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxStaticMesh.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformNormal@12 referenced in function "void __cdecl NSSTATICMESH::MakeStaticMesh3(char *,class std::map<class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >,struct NSSTATICMESH::STATICDATA *,struct std::less<class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > >,class std::allocator<struct std::pair<class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const ,struct NSSTATICMESH::STATICDATA *> > > &,struct VERTEX *,unsigned long *,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct D3DXMATRIX &)" (?MakeStaticMesh3@NSSTATICMESH@@YAXPADAAV?$map@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PAUSTATICDATA@NSSTATICMESH@@U?$less@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@2@V?$allocator@U?$pair@$$CBV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PAUSTATICDATA@NSSTATICMESH@@@std@@@2@@std@@PAUVERTEX@@PAKKKAAUD3DXMATRIX@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectDecal.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformNormal@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectMoveRotate.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformNormal@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectMoveTarget.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3TransformNormal@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxAnimationManager.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXQuaternionSquad@24 referenced in function "public: struct D3DXMATRIX * __thiscall DxAnimation::SetTime(float,unsigned long)" (?SetTime@DxAnimation@@QAEPAUD3DXMATRIX@@MK@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(SAnimation.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXQuaternionSquad@24
EngineLib_A.lib(DxAnimationManager.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXQuaternionSquadSetup@28 referenced in function "public: struct D3DXMATRIX * __thiscall DxAnimation::SetTime(float,unsigned long)" (?SetTime@DxAnimation@@QAEPAUD3DXMATRIX@@MK@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(SAnimation.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXQuaternionSquadSetup@28
EngineLib_A.lib(navigationmesh.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec2Normalize@8 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Line2D::GetDirection(struct D3DXVECTOR2 &)const " (?GetDirection@Line2D@@QBEXAAUD3DXVECTOR2@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(navigationcell.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec2Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharLine2BoneEff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec2Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(actor.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec2Normalize@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectSequence.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationAxis@12 referenced in function "public: virtual long __thiscall DxEffectSequence::FrameMove(float,float)" (?FrameMove@DxEffectSequence@@UAEJMM@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectDecal.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationAxis@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectParticleSys.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationAxis@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectRainDropEx.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationAxis@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectSequence.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPointNormal@12 referenced in function "public: virtual long __thiscall DxEffectSequence::FrameMove(float,float)" (?FrameMove@DxEffectSequence@@UAEJMM@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectParticleSys.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPointNormal@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxPhysical.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneFromPointNormal@12
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectBlurSys.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3CatmullRom@24 referenced in function "private: void __thiscall DxEffectBlurSys::DxInsertHermitePoint(float)" (?DxInsertHermitePoint@DxEffectBlurSys@@AAEXM@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharBlur.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec3CatmullRom@24
EngineLib_A.lib(SAnimation.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXQuaternionInverse@8 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall SAnimation::SetMix(float)" (?SetMix@SAnimation@@QAEXM@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(SAnimation.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _TID_D3DRMAnimationKey
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _TID_D3DRMAnimationKey
EngineLib_A.lib(SAnimation.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectXFileDataReference
EngineLib_A.lib(SAnimation.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _TID_D3DRMAnimation
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _TID_D3DRMAnimation
EngineLib_A.lib(SAnimation.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _TID_D3DRMAnimationSet
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _TID_D3DRMAnimationSet
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinMesh9.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXFrameDestroy@8 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall DxSkinMesh9::OnSkinDestroyDevice(void)" (?OnSkinDestroyDevice@DxSkinMesh9@@QAEXXZ)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinMesh9.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXFrameCalculateBoundingSphere@12 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall DxSkinMesh9::OnCreateSkin(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,char const *,char const *,int)" (?OnCreateSkin@DxSkinMesh9@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PBD1H@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinMesh9.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXLoadMeshHierarchyFromXA@28 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall DxSkinMesh9::OnCreateSkin(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,char const *,char const *,int)" (?OnCreateSkin@DxSkinMesh9@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PBD1H@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinMesh9_HLSL.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXVec4Normalize@8 referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall DxSkinMesh9_HLSL::DrawMeshContainer(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct CHARSETTING const &)" (?DrawMeshContainer@DxSkinMesh9_HLSL@@UAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@ABUCHARSETTING@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinMesh9_HLSL.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateEffectFromFileA@32 referenced in function "public: static long __cdecl DxSkinMesh9_HLSL::StaticCreate(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?StaticCreate@DxSkinMesh9_HLSL@@SAJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffCharHLSL.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateEffectFromFileA@32
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateLine@8 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall CDXUTLineManager::OnCreatedDevice(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?OnCreatedDevice@CDXUTLineManager@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharClient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationYawPitchRoll@16
RanClientUILib_A.lib(ItemPreviewWindowRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationYawPitchRoll@16
RanClientUILib_A.lib(CharacterWindowVehicleRender.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationYawPitchRoll@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationYawPitchRoll@16 referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CFirstPersonCamera::FrameMove(float)" (?FrameMove@CFirstPersonCamera@@UAEXM@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinCharPiece.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationYawPitchRoll@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxStaticPisMan.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationYawPitchRoll@16
RanClientLib_A.lib(GLCharacter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXMatrixRotationYawPitchRoll@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirect3DBaseTexture9
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirect3DTexture9
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateTextureFromFileExW@56 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall CDXUTResourceCache::CreateTextureFromFileEx(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,unsigned short const *,unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned long,enum _D3DFORMAT,enum _D3DPOOL,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _D3DXIMAGE_INFO *,struct tagPALETTEENTRY *,struct IDirect3DTexture9 * *)" (?CreateTextureFromFileEx@CDXUTResourceCache@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PBGIIIKW4_D3DFORMAT@@W4_D3DPOOL@@KKKPAU_D3DXIMAGE_INFO@@PAUtagPALETTEENTRY@@PAPAUIDirect3DTexture9@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateTextureFromResourceExW@60 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall CDXUTResourceCache::CreateTextureFromResourceEx(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct HINSTANCE__ *,unsigned short const *,unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned long,enum _D3DFORMAT,enum _D3DPOOL,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _D3DXIMAGE_INFO *,struct tagPALETTEENTRY *,struct IDirect3DTexture9 * *)" (?CreateTextureFromResourceEx@CDXUTResourceCache@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PAUHINSTANCE__@@PBGIIIKW4_D3DFORMAT@@W4_D3DPOOL@@KKKPAU_D3DXIMAGE_INFO@@PAUtagPALETTEENTRY@@PAPAUIDirect3DTexture9@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirect3DCubeTexture9
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateCubeTextureFromFileExW@52 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall CDXUTResourceCache::CreateCubeTextureFromFileEx(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,unsigned short const *,unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned long,enum _D3DFORMAT,enum _D3DPOOL,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _D3DXIMAGE_INFO *,struct tagPALETTEENTRY *,struct IDirect3DCubeTexture9 * *)" (?CreateCubeTextureFromFileEx@CDXUTResourceCache@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PBGIIKW4_D3DFORMAT@@W4_D3DPOOL@@KKKPAU_D3DXIMAGE_INFO@@PAUtagPALETTEENTRY@@PAPAUIDirect3DCubeTexture9@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateCubeTextureFromResourceExW@56 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall CDXUTResourceCache::CreateCubeTextureFromResourceEx(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct HINSTANCE__ *,unsigned short const *,unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned long,enum _D3DFORMAT,enum _D3DPOOL,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _D3DXIMAGE_INFO *,struct tagPALETTEENTRY *,struct IDirect3DCubeTexture9 * *)" (?CreateCubeTextureFromResourceEx@CDXUTResourceCache@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PAUHINSTANCE__@@PBGIIKW4_D3DFORMAT@@W4_D3DPOOL@@KKKPAU_D3DXIMAGE_INFO@@PAUtagPALETTEENTRY@@PAPAUIDirect3DCubeTexture9@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirect3DVolumeTexture9
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateVolumeTextureFromFileExW@60 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall CDXUTResourceCache::CreateVolumeTextureFromFileEx(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,unsigned short const *,unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned long,enum _D3DFORMAT,enum _D3DPOOL,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _D3DXIMAGE_INFO *,struct tagPALETTEENTRY *,struct IDirect3DVolumeTexture9 * *)" (?CreateVolumeTextureFromFileEx@CDXUTResourceCache@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PBGIIIIKW4_D3DFORMAT@@W4_D3DPOOL@@KKKPAU_D3DXIMAGE_INFO@@PAUtagPALETTEENTRY@@PAPAUIDirect3DVolumeTexture9@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateVolumeTextureFromResourceExW@64 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall CDXUTResourceCache::CreateVolumeTextureFromResourceEx(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct HINSTANCE__ *,unsigned short const *,unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned long,enum _D3DFORMAT,enum _D3DPOOL,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _D3DXIMAGE_INFO *,struct tagPALETTEENTRY *,struct IDirect3DVolumeTexture9 * *)" (?CreateVolumeTextureFromResourceEx@CDXUTResourceCache@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PAUHINSTANCE__@@PBGIIIIKW4_D3DFORMAT@@W4_D3DPOOL@@KKKPAU_D3DXIMAGE_INFO@@PAUtagPALETTEENTRY@@PAPAUIDirect3DVolumeTexture9@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontIndirectW@12 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall CDXUTResourceCache::CreateFontIndirectA(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct _D3DXFONT_DESCW const *,struct ID3DXFont * *)" (?CreateFontIndirectA@CDXUTResourceCache@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PBU_D3DXFONT_DESCW@@PAPAUID3DXFont@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateEffectFromFileW@32 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall CDXUTResourceCache::CreateEffectFromFile(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,unsigned short const *,struct _D3DXMACRO const *,struct ID3DXInclude *,unsigned long,struct ID3DXEffectPool *,struct ID3DXEffect * *,struct ID3DXBuffer * *)" (?CreateEffectFromFile@CDXUTResourceCache@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PBGPBU_D3DXMACRO@@PAUID3DXInclude@@KPAUID3DXEffectPool@@PAPAUID3DXEffect@@PAPAUID3DXBuffer@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateEffectFromResourceW@36 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall CDXUTResourceCache::CreateEffectFromResource(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct HINSTANCE__ *,unsigned short const *,struct _D3DXMACRO const *,struct ID3DXInclude *,unsigned long,struct ID3DXEffectPool *,struct ID3DXEffect * *,struct ID3DXBuffer * *)" (?CreateEffectFromResource@CDXUTResourceCache@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PAUHINSTANCE__@@PBGPBU_D3DXMACRO@@PAUID3DXInclude@@KPAUID3DXEffectPool@@PAPAUID3DXEffect@@PAPAUID3DXBuffer@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXLoadMeshFromXW@32 referenced in function "public: static long __cdecl CDXUTDirectionWidget::StaticOnCreateDevice(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?StaticOnCreateDevice@CDXUTDirectionWidget@@SAJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(TextureManager.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateTextureFromFileExA@56 referenced in function "protected: long __thiscall TextureManager::TextureContainer::LoadImageData(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,int,int)" (?LoadImageData@TextureContainer@TextureManager@@IAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@HH@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(d3dfont.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateTextureFromFileExA@56
EngineLib_A.lib(TextureManager.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateTextureFromFileInMemoryEx@60 referenced in function "protected: long __thiscall TextureManager::TextureContainer::LoadImageData(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,int,int)" (?LoadImageData@TextureContainer@TextureManager@@IAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@HH@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(TextureManager.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateCubeTextureFromFileExA@52 referenced in function "protected: long __thiscall TextureManager::TextureContainer::LoadImageData(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,int,int)" (?LoadImageData@TextureContainer@TextureManager@@IAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@HH@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(TextureManager.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateCubeTextureFromFileInMemoryEx@56 referenced in function "protected: long __thiscall TextureManager::TextureContainer::LoadImageData(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,int,int)" (?LoadImageData@TextureContainer@TextureManager@@IAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@HH@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(TextureManager.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DXGetErrorString9A@4 referenced in function "long __cdecl TextureManager::LoadTexture(char const *,struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct IDirect3DTexture9 * &,unsigned long,unsigned long,int)" (?LoadTexture@TextureManager@@YAJPBDPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@AAPAUIDirect3DTexture9@@KKH@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSimpleMeshMan.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DXGetErrorString9A@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxGrapUtils.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DXGetErrorString9A@4
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectMesh.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXQuaternionRotationAxis@12 referenced in function "public: virtual long __thiscall DxEffectMesh::Render(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct D3DXMATRIX &)" (?Render@DxEffectMesh@@UAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@AAUD3DXMATRIX@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMesh.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXComputeNormals@8 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall DxMeshes::MakeLocalMeshs(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,unsigned long)" (?MakeLocalMeshs@DxMeshes@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@K@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSkinMeshLoad9.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXComputeNormals@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMesh.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXLoadMeshFromXof@32 referenced in function "protected: long __thiscall DxFrameMesh::LoadMesh(struct ID3DXFileData *,unsigned long,struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct DxFrame *)" (?LoadMesh@DxFrameMesh@@IAEJPAUID3DXFileData@@KPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PAUDxFrame@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMesh.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _TID_D3DRMMesh
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFrameMesh.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXFileCreate@4 referenced in function "protected: long __thiscall DxFrameMesh::LoadMeshHierarchy(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?LoadMeshHierarchy@DxFrameMesh@@IAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSMeshContainerToon.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXComputeTangentFrameEx@64 referenced in function "long __cdecl FilterMesh(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct ID3DXMesh *,struct ID3DXMesh * *)" (?FilterMesh@@YAJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PAUID3DXMesh@@PAPAU2@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSimpleMeshMan.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXComputeBoundingSphere@20 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall DxSimMesh::GetBoundSphere(struct D3DXVECTOR3 &,float &)" (?GetBoundSphere@DxSimMesh@@QAEJAAUD3DXVECTOR3@@AAM@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSimpleMeshMan.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXLoadMeshFromXA@32 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall DxSimMesh::Create(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,unsigned long,char const *,char const *,char const *)" (?Create@DxSimMesh@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@KPBD11@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxPhysical.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXPlaneIntersectLine@16 referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CPhysicalData::IsReflect(struct D3DXVECTOR3 const &,struct D3DXVECTOR3 const &,struct D3DXVECTOR3 const &,int)" (?IsReflect@CPhysicalData@@QAEHABUD3DXVECTOR3@@00H@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUT.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DXTraceW@20 referenced in function "long __stdcall DXUTTrace(char const *,unsigned long,long,unsigned short const *,bool)" (?DXUTTrace@@YGJPBDKJPBG_N@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUT.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCheckVersion@8 referenced in function "long __cdecl DXUTInit(bool,bool,bool)" (?DXUTInit@@YAJ_N00@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DXUT.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirect3DSwapChain9
EngineLib_A.lib(DxClubMan.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXSaveTextureToFileA@16 referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall DxClubMan::DrawClubTex(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,class std::map<class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >,struct DxClubMan::DXTEXDATA *,struct std::less<class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > >,class std::allocator<struct std::pair<class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const ,struct DxClubMan::DXTEXDATA *> > > &,char const *,int,unsigned long *)" (?DrawClubTex@DxClubMan@@IAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@AAV?$map@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PAUDXTEXDATA@DxClubMan@@U?$less@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@2@V?$allocator@U?$pair@$$CBV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PAUDXTEXDATA@DxClubMan@@@std@@@2@@std@@PBDHPAK@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadowStatic.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXSaveTextureToFileA@16
EngineLib_A.lib(TextTexture.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXSaveTextureToFileA@16
EngineLib_A.lib(d3dfont.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXSaveTextureToFileA@16
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMapBlendSaveLoad.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateTexture@32
EngineLib_A.lib(DxClubMan.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateTexture@32 referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall DxClubMan::NewClubData(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,class std::_Tree<class std::_Tmap_traits<unsigned long,struct DxClubMan::ID_SERVER *,struct std::less<unsigned long>,class std::allocator<struct std::pair<unsigned long const ,struct DxClubMan::ID_SERVER *> >,0> >::iterator &,int,unsigned long,unsigned long *)" (?NewClubData@DxClubMan@@IAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@AAViterator@?$_Tree@V?$_Tmap_traits@KPAUID_SERVER@DxClubMan@@U?$less@K@std@@V?$allocator@U?$pair@$$CBKPAUID_SERVER@DxClubMan@@@std@@@4@$0A@@std@@@std@@HKPAK@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(TextTexture16.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateTexture@32
EngineLib_A.lib(TextTexture32.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateTexture@32
EngineLib_A.lib(DxMapBlend.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateTexture@32
EngineLib_A.lib(DxGrapUtils.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXSaveSurfaceToFileA@20 referenced in function "long __cdecl DxGrapUtils::ScreenGrab(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,char const *)" (?ScreenGrab@DxGrapUtils@@YAJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PBD@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxFontMan.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateSprite@8 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall DxFontMan::RestoreDeviceObjects(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?RestoreDeviceObjects@DxFontMan@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
RanClientUILib_A.lib(LoadingThread.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateSprite@8
EngineLib_A.lib(DxEffectShadowStatic.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXLoadSurfaceFromSurface@32 referenced in function "private: void __thiscall DxEffectShadow::ImageBlur(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?ImageBlur@DxEffectShadow@@AAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(d3dfont.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXLoadSurfaceFromSurface@32
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSMeshContainerLOD.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXGeneratePMesh@28 referenced in function "private: void __thiscall SMeshContainer::CreateLOD_SMeshNON(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct ID3DXMesh *,unsigned long *,struct ID3DXMesh * &,struct ID3DXMesh * &)" (?CreateLOD_SMeshNON@SMeshContainer@@AAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PAUID3DXMesh@@PAKAAPAU3@3@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSMeshContainerLOD.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXValidMesh@12 referenced in function "private: void __thiscall SMeshContainer::CreateLOD_SMeshNON(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct ID3DXMesh *,unsigned long *,struct ID3DXMesh * &,struct ID3DXMesh * &)" (?CreateLOD_SMeshNON@SMeshContainer@@AAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PAUID3DXMesh@@PAKAAPAU3@3@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSMeshContainerLOD.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXWeldVertices@28 referenced in function "private: void __thiscall SMeshContainer::CreateLOD_SMeshNON(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct ID3DXMesh *,unsigned long *,struct ID3DXMesh * &,struct ID3DXMesh * &)" (?CreateLOD_SMeshNON@SMeshContainer@@AAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PAUID3DXMesh@@PAKAAPAU3@3@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(DxSMeshContainerLOD.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCleanMesh@24 referenced in function "private: void __thiscall SMeshContainer::CreateLOD_SMeshNON(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,struct ID3DXMesh *,unsigned long *,struct ID3DXMesh * &,struct ID3DXMesh * &)" (?CreateLOD_SMeshNON@SMeshContainer@@AAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PAUID3DXMesh@@PAKAAPAU3@3@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(D3DFontX.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontIndirectA@12 referenced in function "public: virtual long __thiscall CD3DFontX::RestoreDeviceObjects(void)" (?RestoreDeviceObjects@CD3DFontX@@UAEJXZ)
EngineSoundLib_A.lib(DxSoundMan.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DS3DALG_HRTF_FULL
EngineSoundLib_A.lib(DxSoundMan.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DS3DALG_HRTF_LIGHT
EngineSoundLib_A.lib(BgmSoundEx.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DirectSoundCreate8@12 referenced in function "private: long __thiscall DxBgmSound::CreateDirectSound(void)" (?CreateDirectSound@DxBgmSound@@AAEJXZ)
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DirectSoundCreate8@12
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectSound3DListener
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectSound3DBuffer
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DirectSoundEnumerateA@8 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall CSoundManager::EnumDevice(struct HWND__ *,int)" (?EnumDevice@CSoundManager@@QAEJPAUHWND__@@H@Z)
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectSoundFXWavesReverb
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GUID_DSFX_WAVES_REVERB
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectSoundFXParamEq
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GUID_DSFX_STANDARD_PARAMEQ
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectSoundFXGargle
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GUID_DSFX_STANDARD_GARGLE
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectSoundFXFlanger
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GUID_DSFX_STANDARD_FLANGER
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectSoundFXEcho
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GUID_DSFX_STANDARD_ECHO
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectSoundFXDistortion
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GUID_DSFX_STANDARD_DISTORTION
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectSoundFXCompressor
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GUID_DSFX_STANDARD_COMPRESSOR
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectSoundFXChorus
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GUID_DSFX_STANDARD_CHORUS
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectSoundNotify
EngineLib_A.lib(dsutil.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectSoundBuffer8
EngineLib_A.lib(d3dapp.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _Direct3DCreate9@4 referenced in function "public: long __thiscall CD3DApplication::BuildDeviceListSet(void)" (?BuildDeviceListSet@CD3DApplication@@QAEJXZ)
D:\EP10_source_code_latest\/_Bin/Ran_Crypt.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 119 unresolved externals

Build log was saved at "file://D:\EP10_source_code_latest\\_RBuildData\CryptionRCC\BuildLog.htm"
CryptionRCC - 610 error(s), 2 warning(s)

---------------------- Done ----------------------

Build: 9 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped

Reaction score
It is confirmed that this release have a bug for all classes. Whenever you go outside the campus at any class using any class skill, your fieldserver will crash using any skills.

Test that i did try.
1. make a fresh account
2. make a new character
3. level it up
4. putting skills manually
5. going outside
6. crash when use skills.

Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is confirmed that this release have a bug for all classes. Whenever you go outside the campus at any class using any class skill, your fieldserver will crash using any skills.

Test that i did try.
1. make a fresh account
2. make a new character
3. level it up
4. putting skills manually
5. going outside
6. crash when use skills.
3 days without crash..not sure this random crash or what

Back