Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP7 Classic File Leak[Glory Ran]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone tell the real parameter of this game.exe? because everytime i launch the game using thor launcher, it said "This exe don't execute independent"

and i saw the paramenter in basic.cpp "BOOL bAPM = FALSE; //CString strCommandOld = "apm"; CString strCommand = CString("Jajakol") + "_" + "tayo696969";"

i already put it but it's still not working.

ClientEXE='Game.exe'
ClientParameter='Game.exe /Jajakol_tayo696969'

this is my settings in thor config. :*::*::*:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Solved

Glogicserver please.....

SOLVED

can someone tell the real parameter of this game.exe? because everytime i launch the game using thor launcher, it said "This exe don't execute independent"

and i saw the paramenter in basic.cpp "BOOL bAPM = FALSE; //CString strCommandOld = "apm"; CString strCommand = CString("Jajakol") + "_" + "tayo696969";"

ClientEXE='Game.exe'

SOLVED

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how to fix this...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone please help me with this error?

review000 - EP7 Classic File Leak[Glory Ran] - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to enable extreme class on this source? i already tried the script gave here in ragezone, but still not working. no extreme class on creation.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

ClientEXE='Game.exe'

please share how did you solve it. thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this...

thanks for someone can hellp me...

Back